• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the Copa TS flame has faded.
    Best midfielder injured.

Comment

Their ECNL team is in Phoenix. Quit being ridiculous.
      Except for the kids who paid 10k a year but don't get to go to any games. I'm sure they brought some. Last time they played it was even but this time for some reason they have some random player to sandbag goals.

Comment

Best midfielder injured.
        She's a good player. Will she be back in time for eastside?

Comment

Not the case. Last time the teams played it was a tie. This time Crossfire dominated possession but was beat on the counter twice.
          Typical fc Portland. Get out played and still get a few kick ball goals.

Comment

Except for the kids who paid 10k a year but don't get to go to any games. I'm sure they brought some. Last time they played it was even but this time for some reason they have some random player to sandbag goals.
            I can see you are a TA propaganda swallowing idiot so let me enlighten you.

1). FCP's 02 ECNL roster carries 23. Four are injured. All 19 heathy players are in Phoenix.

2). The fee for ECNL is $2200. Travel is extra. No one is playing $10,000 and certainly no one is playing $10,000 and not traveling.

3). FCP, like many teams, probably had a subpar showing in winter league due to girls playing basketball and doing whatever else they do. Most clubs and parents who have been around the block care very little for winter or spring league results. State cup is what matters, and it appears they are full strength and ready to make a run through cup play.

It's pretty sad how little confidence you have in your kid and her team, that you have to come on here and complain and make excuses before your team even plays FCP.

Comment

1). FCP's 02 ECNL roster carries 23. Four are injured. All 19 heathy players are in Phoenix.

2). The fee for ECNL is $2200. Travel is extra. No one is playing $10,000 and certainly no one is playing $10,000 and not traveling.

3). FCP, like many teams, probably had a subpar showing in winter league due to girls playing basketball and doing whatever else they do. Most clubs and parents who have been around the block care very little for winter or spring league results. State cup is what matters, and it appears they are full strength and ready to make a run through cup play.

It's pretty sad how little confidence you have in your kid and her team, that you have to come on here and complain and make excuses before your team even plays FCP.
              1) Makes sense. Take 19 players and force most to pay for travel and not play. Real smart.

2) You can only play 18 and your coach doesn't even do that. How much do you want to bet you've got families playing close to 10k and their kid isn't playing or traveling.

3) sub par showing because both teams including the Ecnl team is having to swap players because they don't have enough to make one team work. Ecnl team is terrible so they keep players to fool people into thinking they are better. At least crossfire used their existing roster for their game.

Comment

1) Makes sense. Take 19 players and force most to pay for travel and not play. Real smart.

2) You can only play 18 and your coach doesn't even do that. How much do you want to bet you've got families playing close to 10k and their kid isn't playing or traveling.

3) sub par showing because both teams including the Ecnl team is having to swap players because they don't have enough to make one team work. Ecnl team is terrible so they keep players to fool people into thinking they are better. At least crossfire used their existing roster for their game.
                There is a very simple way to find out if your paranoia is justified. Your team manager should have the state cup roster and winter league roster that show the FCP roster. Ask him/her for copies and compare names to see if there are any new players. Then go to the ECNL website, find the FCP team page, look at the 02 roster, and further compare. Then when you realize your crackpot theory is completely wrong, take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are doing with your life. Problem solved!

Comment

Looks like fc is trying to sandbag state cup again.
                  Whiny, bratty statement. I can see where some of the kids on the field got their spoiled, entitled attitudes.

Comment

If 19 went why are there only 15 on the box score list?

Comment

Best midfielder injured.
                      So the team is just 1 kid?

Comment

Typical fc Portland. Get out played and still get a few kick ball goals.
                        Says the thugball bootball TA lemming caveman parent.

Comment

If 19 went why are there only 15 on the box score list?
                          I have no idea how many FC ECNL girls went to Phoenix. But I can assure you that none of them are playing with the team in State Cup. The girls playing yesterday are out of the same pool that fielded their White and Navy teams all winter, minus injuries. They are not that good. Just a bit better than Crossfire Oregon.

Comment

Anyone know the score of GPS v Corvallis

Comment

Heard Westside beat NEU 4-1. Think score was input incorrectly.

Comment

Heard Westside beat NEU 4-1. Think score was input incorrectly.
                                It would make more sense.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X