Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone who has a G01 and B05 knows FCP ECNL G01 finished in 4th place in OYSA premier.
    It is this kind of talk that gets this thread to the magical 1 million mark. Let's go people.

Comment

Third or fourth, it still was an impressive result, and the highlight of those girls' careers.

Comment

It is this kind of talk that gets this thread to the magical 1 million mark. Let's go people.
        If you can believe it, you can achieve it. Besides, we can alway resort to exposing the excrement that is TA to keep the action going.

Comment

If you can believe it, you can achieve it.
          “If you dream of fourth place in OYSA you just might achieve it”.

Motivational poster for the FCP ECNL training ground.

Comment

“If you dream of fourth place in OYSA you just might achieve it”.

Motivational poster for the FCP ECNL training ground.
            Local soccer has changed quite a bit in the past four years. The age change. The DA has come and gone. The OPL is a distant memory. ECNL is firmly established on the girls side.

But through it all, those girls will always have OYSA spring league to look back on as they finished their middle school careers and headed off to high school.

Now back to boys soccer...

Comment

Local soccer has changed quite a bit in the past four years. The age change. The DA has come and gone. The OPL is a distant memory. ECNL is firmly established on the girls side.

But through it all, those girls will always have OYSA spring league to look back on as they finished their middle school careers and headed off to high school.

Now back to boys soccer...
              FC & THUSC {CU) joined a decent travel showcase US Club Girls league bout 5 yrs ago.

2 years ago this league was gutted past it's spine of nearly every quality club registered with the birth of the US Soccer DA for girls. 'The Rapture.'

Today these 2 local oysa clubs are embedded in a nationwide 'B' team pay to travel extravaganza. Affectionately called 'The Leftovers.'
              All is Good.

Comment

The girls DA is 2nd or 3rd tier. Losing the top clubs to ECNL.

It’s sad but still it’s not a bad way to go. Kind of expensive.

ECNL is the top tier for girls.

Comment

ECNL is the top tier for girls.
                  ...B teams

Comment

If you ECNL and GDA honks want to argue in our thread and boost our numbers, be my guest.

Just don't think that the rest of us care.

Comment

If you ECNL and GDA honks want to argue in our thread and boost our numbers, be my guest.

ECNL...GDA...It is still girl's soccer. Yawn. It's like trying to argue which is better between diarrhea and projectile vomiting. Go crazy Girl's Dads.

Comment

I laughed.

Comment

Is it true? I just heard that the 05 TA team scrimmaged the OPFC 05 team in Lake Oswego (at Hazalia) and beat them 4-0. Yikes...if true, I cannot wait to hear OPFC Dad's excuses. Basketball, kids were sick or fasting, OSU was playing...etc. Anyone? Is this true?

Comment

Is it true? I just heard that the 05 TA team scrimmaged the OPFC 05 team in Lake Oswego (at Hazalia) and beat them 4-0. Yikes...if true, I cannot wait to hear OPFC Dad's excuses. Basketball, kids were sick or fasting, OSU was playing...etc. Anyone? Is this true?
                            You heard wrong, no scrimmage occurred

Comment

Hahaha...what did you expect? TA has the bedt players, best athletes and coaching. OPFC has been flapping their gums for 3 years now. Hahaha

Comment

Hahaha...what did you expect? TA has the bedt players, best athletes and coaching. OPFC has been flapping their gums for 3 years now. Hahaha
                                Again, NO SCRIMMAGE OCCURRED- nice try though

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X