X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Nemsis is a good team - give it up

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would mean that those players could not play for their club in Hawaii from August til December.....I highly doubt that was the case. The rules clearly state that you can't have players that have been rostered for two different clubs during league play. If NWCL even allows this and let's it go then they will lose lots of credibility. This is not what NWCL was built for, it's unethical and I'm surprised as hell
    That team smoked everyone last fall. Develop your players and let's all go at again on the field in the future. From, not a FCSC parent.

Comment

Their regular team is registered with US Youth soccer, not US Club. No issue.

It still says in the NWCL rules that the players need to be registered and need to be from within your own club.

Even if you found a "loophole" its still unethical. You wonder why people have nothing but negativity for FCSC, its because of things like this. Really sad actually.

Comment

It still says in the NWCL rules that the players need to be registered and need to be from within your own club.

Even if you found a "loophole" its still unethical. You wonder why people have nothing but negativity for FCSC, its because of things like this. Really sad actually.
        You might not like it but the rules allow it. As long as the players are not on a US Club roster at a different club then all is well.

Rule 201: Master Rosters
        Individual teams may have a player pool of up to 30 players for the league season. There is no limit to the number of changes that can be made to the roster provided the players to be added or dropped are active in the team’s club and are not on the US Club Soccer roster of a team in a different club. Exception BC Provincial teams.

Comment

When are you people going to learn? If that coach could recruit 10 players to win a game, sitting everyone but her kid she would do it and has done it to some extent.

Comment

You might not like it but the rules allow it. As long as the players are not on a US Club roster at a different club then all is well.

Individual teams may have a player pool of up to 30 players for the league season. There is no limit to the number of changes that can be made to the roster provided the players to be added or dropped are active in the team’s club and are not on the US Club Soccer roster of a team in a different club. Exception BC Provincial teams.
            Didn't you just prove they broke the rule? "Provided the players to be added or dropped are ACTIVE in the teams CLUB"

And I would be surprised if hawaiian teams did have US club cards and Us youth soccer cards for travel reasons. Even though there team may play in a us youth soccer league, doesn't mean they haven't gotten their us club cards as well.

Comment

I'll jump in. Actually it's not. Rosters were due before the tournament started and if you added them after the rosters were frozen it is blatantly cheating. If you didn't, it's still pretty unethical IMO for the last game considering you sat players you supposedly are supposed to develop to win a game. What's next? Register a team for nwcl and play 15 completely different players?

Guess the stories about this coach's older team are true. Win or lose, I'm glad my dd plays for someone who has principles beyond their own self.

Comment

I'll jump in. Actually it's not. Rosters were due before the tournament started and if you added them after the rosters were frozen it is blatantly cheating. If you didn't, it's still pretty unethical IMO for the last game considering you sat players you supposedly are supposed to develop to win a game. What's next? Register a team for nwcl and play 15 completely different players?

Guess the stories about this coach's older team are true. Win or lose, I'm glad my dd plays for someone who has principles beyond their own self.
                I personally think it is somewhat unethical for ONE game but if they had the foresight to add the players at the start of the summer tournament then.. Quit crying.

And if the parents put up with that stuff so their dd can say they won a game back when they used to play soccer then let em and be happy that you haters at FC or eastside are "above" that.

Comment

Does Salmon Creek ever get their hands slapped for any violations--NO. So win at all costs is the mentality over there, what did you expect.
                  I personally love the FCSC stories, they do keep it interesting. : )

Comment

I think some of you are in for some rude awakenings as your players get older. You can rant about ethics and who had whom on their rosters and when. The player(s) in question almost certainly met the requirements for being on the roster. I can't help but chuckle to myself when people get off on how they are glad that their child plays for a club that has higher standards than adding players for championships. I can't think of even one club in the metro area that would not legally add a quality player if they could for a championship series. So funny.

Comment

Does Salmon Creek ever get their hands slapped for any violations--NO. So win at all costs is the mentality over there, what did you expect.
                      I personally love the FCSC stories, they do keep it interesting. : )
                      First of all I love the speculation on here and how everyone seems to know everything. Just because you stalk their FB page (creepy). If you looked at the picture you would see that the game was played by the team with no guest players. If the guest players were used in the first two legs of the tournament well then I guess every team needs to be called on that. I know that the teams all had guest players. So unless the facts are known then everyone should shut up and stop speculating and insulting this team and its coach. Seriously people these are 12 and 13 year old girls.

Comment

First of all I love the speculation on here and how everyone seems to know everything. Just because you stalk their FB page (creepy). If you looked at the picture you would see that the game was played by the team with no guest players. If the guest players were used in the first two legs of the tournament well then I guess every team needs to be called on that. I know that the teams all had guest players. So unless the facts are known then everyone should shut up and stop speculating and insulting this team and its coach. Seriously people these are 12 and 13 year old girls.
                        Are you refering to the age of the players or the mentality of the posters on here?

Comment

So which is it?

Almost certainly met requirements, not knowing it was against the rules, us club perfectly ok,

Or

It was made up.

If they are 12 year old girls then there is no reason to bring in guest players right? Shouldn't all kids be able to play instead of a coach not confident in his or her own players?

Comment

So which is it?

Almost certainly met requirements, not knowing it was against the rules, us club perfectly ok,

Or

It was made up.

If they are 12 year old girls then there is no reason to bring in guest players right? Shouldn't all kids be able to play instead of a coach not confident in his or her own players?
                            Rude Awakening Just Over The Horizon

Comment

The debate isn't about whether or not they used guest players. Because you are right everyone used guest players from within their own club which is allowed. The question is whether they used guest players from outside their club, which is not allowed.

Comment

The debate isn't about whether or not they used guest players. Because you are right everyone used guest players from within their own club which is allowed. The question is whether they used guest players from outside their club, which is not allowed.
                                You bring up the most logical point. At u13 what is the most important thing for players? Is it more responsible for a coach to use who you have in cases like this or to grab players outside of your club to help get wins?

Arguing about FCSC's club motto is really what should be talked about.....it's not that FCSC is inconsistent with their philosophy, they consistently are trying to get results. I've seen that '00 team and they are built to win. They are predictable and very direct but they win. If you don't like how they do things then don't ever go play there, it simple.....but you can't knock them for winning, because it is the basis of their philosophy. They are a one team club that has zero resources and never will. If your child is a '00 and you want to win then that is the place to be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X