•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steven Evans to Westside next year, to coach the 05 and 07 DA teams:

http://www.westsidemetros.com/home.php?layout=3242525
    Steven Evans is the biggest dousch bag I ever encountered. My son an 04 played on his team last year and his blantant disrespect was absolutely ridiculous. He played favorites never coached the kids. We would see him laughing it up with other coaches on the sideline rather than coaching his team that was in the middle of losing. He stopped playing my son who when he joined the team was the highest scoring but eventually he took his confidence down to a zero by how he spoke to him and stopped playing him for no reason other than having favorites. We yanked him off the team before state cup last year and he is now thriving with a 4h team who was oysa champions. Anyone who has a son playing on this mans team I feel deeply sorry for!

Comment

Steven Evans is the biggest dousch bag I ever encountered. My son an 04 played on his team last year and his blantant disrespect was absolutely ridiculous. He played favorites never coached the kids. We would see him laughing it up with other coaches on the sideline rather than coaching his team that was in the middle of losing. He stopped playing my son who when he joined the team was the highest scoring but eventually he took his confidence down to a zero by how he spoke to him and stopped playing him for no reason other than having favorites. We yanked him off the team before state cup last year and he is now thriving with a 4h team who was oysa champions. Anyone who has a son playing on this mans team I feel deeply sorry for!
      However, I have to add that I have the utmost respect for the directors of the club who have the most professional of standards including Jon Bain so I am not in any way disrespecting the club but rather just Steven Evans who I can't figure out for the life of me how any one ever hired this man to coach kids. He is the absolute opposite of people you would ever want coaching your child not just because he is mean but also because he has no training or coaching skills of any sort. I used to coach for many years and the first thing you do as a good coach is make kids happy to play and show them their personal strengths and build team rapport which Steven never had any ability to do.

Comment

However, I have to add that I have the utmost respect for the directors of the club who have the most professional of standards including Jon Bain so I am not in any way disrespecting the club but rather just Steven Evans who I can't figure out for the life of me how any one ever hired this man to coach kids. He is the absolute opposite of people you would ever want coaching your child not just because he is mean but also because he has no training or coaching skills of any sort. I used to coach for many years and the first thing you do as a good coach is make kids happy to play and show them their personal strengths and build team rapport which Steven never had any ability to do.
        Never mind I meant mark Evans

Comment

Xf 1 - fc 2

Comment

You mailed those in for sure....

Washington 3. CFC 1
            FC 2 . Xfire 1
            Eh...You nailed this one. Chipped the keeper, upper 90.
            Well, I nailed the Xfire FC game!

Comment

Okay so BSC and NEU are merging, NEU was accepted to be a DA club, and Eastside is leaving DA?

Comment

Okay so BSC and NEU are merging, NEU was accepted to be a DA club, and Eastside is leaving DA?
                SO DA is still down to teams...having lost BSC and Eastside. Rumor has it Westside out as well? Is DA dead? RIP DA...

Comment

SO DA is still down to teams...having lost BSC and Eastside. Rumor has it Westside out as well? Is DA dead? RIP DA...
                  How do you get two? Eastside, they gone. NEU in. Even if they merge with BSC that’s still only one down.

I won’t shed any teers if Westside goes. They can go back to their imaginary State Cup glory.

Comment

How do you get two? Eastside, they gone. NEU in. Even if they merge with BSC that’s still only one down.

I won’t shed any teers if Westside goes. They can go back to their imaginary State Cup glory.
                    Westside is definately in DA again next season.
                    They registered. The Website has named coaches. Done.
                    DA will be down to six teams.

Comment

Westside is definately in DA again next season.
                      They registered. The Website has named coaches. Done.
                      DA will be down to six teams.
                      Rumor has Vantucky with two teams at every age group

Comment

WashT vs CFC?

Comment

Rumor has Vantucky with two teams at every age group
                          Why? They can't win with one and having 2 makes absolutely no sense...

Comment

Why? They can't win with one and having 2 makes absolutely no sense...
                            Plus their B team isn't all that good.

Maybe they think they can loot FCSC or Eastside if they have 2 DA teams.

Comment

WashT vs CFC?
                              WashT 2 CFC 0.

WashT B05 = 1 team at each age. We were told this week that Eastside is dropping leaving 6 remaining teams. Discussion on Oregon DA traveling to Seattle and vice versa to make up the missing 4 games or so (this season it was 4 games against each team X 6 opposing teams =24 games). Now we will have 20 locally and possible 2 or more in Seattle and 2 or more down here with visiting WA DA teams. This is filtered through someone who attended the DA information night to me and so hopefully this is correct.

Comment

WashT 2 CFC 0.

WashT B05 = 1 team at each age. We were told this week that Eastside is dropping leaving 6 remaining teams. Discussion on Oregon DA traveling to Seattle and vice versa to make up the missing 4 games or so (this season it was 4 games against each team X 6 opposing teams =24 games). Now we will have 20 locally and possible 2 or more in Seattle and 2 or more down here with visiting WA DA teams. This is filtered through someone who attended the DA information night to me and so hopefully this is correct.
                                Hopefully no one has to play crossfire or premier😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X