Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls are Violent

Forget Lambert, how about the East Lake HS/Clearwater Chargers player that went bonkers in a HS game? Punched a girl in the face and continued to pound the victim several more times in the face while she was down and defenseless? The attacker got suspended from school, given a 7 game suspension, thrown off the HS team, fined $250.00 and is under consideration of being dropped from her club team.

Who was this? Initials are ok, was she verbally committed to play in college?

Comment

Girls are Violent

Not even sure if the above is true, but if it is...."under consideration from being dropped by her club team." I'd love to hear Clearwater's explanation if she's not. There is certainly a difference between mistakes and crimes, but hey I feel really sorry for "Iron Mike" also.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Forget Lambert, how about the East Lake HS/Clearwater Chargers player that went bonkers in a HS game? Punched a girl in the face and continued to pound the victim several more times in the face while she was down and defenseless? The attacker got suspended from school, given a 7 game suspension, thrown off the HS team, fined $250.00 and is under consideration of being dropped from her club team.
        From a parent on the team, it was a 8 game suspension and $500 fine. She has not even been kicked off the high school team.

Comment

Who was this? Initials are ok, was she verbally committed to play in college?
          Anyone on here long enough KNOWS that initials are NOT ok

Comment

I just love this forum! The girl was never "down and defenseless" and since it doesn't sound like you witnessed this incident, how do you know what preceded it?

I am not stating my opinion on the incident one way or another, just simply stating that people just love to twist things around on this site and there are always two sides to a story.

Comment

I just love this forum! The girl was never "down and defenseless" and since it doesn't sound like you witnessed this incident, how do you know what preceded it?

I am not stating my opinion on the incident one way or another, just simply stating that people just love to twist things around on this site and there are always two sides to a story.
              OK - so what is the "side" of the attacker? It matters what preceded this abomination? If you WERE there, then you're an idiot for trying to make excuses for this maniac's behavior.

Comment

What age group on the Chargers?

Comment

OK - so what is the "side" of the attacker? It matters what preceded this abomination? If you WERE there, then you're an idiot for trying to make excuses for this maniac's behavior.

I am not making excuses for her behavior. My point is that it's no one's business what happened before, during or after the incident. And you're the idiot for posting about a time when two kids lost control and made mistakes.

Comment

I am not making excuses for her behavior. My point is that it's no one's business what happened before, during or after the incident. And you're the idiot for posting about a time when two kids lost control and made mistakes.
                    This is a soccer talk site and we are all interested in violent players as we all have to deal with them. Why is the one who reports the action the problem??? This is exactly where it should be talked about, you are lucky you have some protection from the MODS who keep names out, becuse once the story hits the paper you will not be able to control the fact that your little Mia went off!! There is never any excuse for violence in sports !!

Comment

Not even sure if the above is true, but if it is...."under consideration from being dropped by her club team." I'd love to hear Clearwater's explanation if she's not. There is certainly a difference between mistakes and crimes, but hey I feel really sorry for "Iron Mike" also.
                      This actually happened four years ago. Everyone apologized and made up. They figured it was a once in a lifetime incident and threw it under the carpet. The girl involved is going to school at New Mexico and doing pretty well as a junior. I think her last name is Lambert.

Comment

This actually happened four years ago. Everyone apologized and made up. They figured it was a once in a lifetime incident and threw it under the carpet. The girl involved is going to school at New Mexico and doing pretty well as a junior. I think her last name is Lambert.
                        That is the style of play she is headed for if she is allowed to proceed.

Comment

While TS player was swinging back from her "down and defenseless position", the EL player pulled a .38 from her waist band and pistol whipped her as well.

Comment

This is a soccer talk site and we are all interested in violent players as we all have to deal with them. Why is the one who reports the action the problem??? This is exactly where it should be talked about, you are lucky you have some protection from the MODS who keep names out, becuse once the story hits the paper you will not be able to control the fact that your little Mia went off!! There is never any excuse for violence in sports !!

It's the way people report the action on this site that is the problem, not just on this thread, but all threads. The truth is usually bended, twisted, exagerated or so distorted that it's barely the truth. Go ahead and talk about this topic, or any soccer topic. Just be truthful, civil and respectful.

Comment

There are no girls that play at East Lake that are on the U18G team with Clearwater.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X