Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When ECNL finally sees some competition

Crossfire - 12 games, 4 goals total, shutout in 10 games, only scored in two.
    Theme for the weekend: pack the back!

FCP - 12 games, 6 goals total, shut out in 9 games, only scored in three.
    Theme for the weekend: outperform crossfire!

Yawn. If your defense of Thorns academy is "well ECNL is worse!" you are failing. Those of in the know realize both platforms suck and are a waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yawn. If your defense of Thorns academy is "well ECNL is worse!" you are failing. Those of in the know realize both platforms suck and are a waste of time and money.
      I think the OP had two points: 1) PDX ECNL isn't going to produce any goal scorers, 2) when you pair GDA against ECNL neither really stacks up to solid competition.

Comment

Seek help. You clearly have a mental issue.

Comment

?

So where are you supposed to go????

Comment

So where are you supposed to go????
            I'll tell you where I won't go. I won't go to TS to get any unbiased or informed advice about soccer.

Comment

"Those in the know" aren't very bright. Some (look up) can't even compose two sentences without making mistakes. I'd really enjoy hearing you justify the devastating results for PDX ECNL this past weekend. Please elaborate on the 19 shutouts and 5 goals in 24 games. You can also draw comparisons to GDA...but don't skip the recap on your results. Please...I can't wait for you to prove to all of us just how far "in the know" you really are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X