Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A few years ago the bright shiny thing was ADF, and all the soccer mommies took their boys there.

Then came DA, and all the soccer mommies did the exact same thing when that was the shiny new object in youth soccer in Oregon.

I wonder what the next shiny bright thing will be, and when these people will realize that maybe they are better off staying put rather than dragging their kid to a new club every year.
    If 4H were smart, they would market their club to rich yuppies as an "authentic futbol experience", and 'em charge them five times what the local campesinos pay.

When west hills mommy starts bragging about how much time she spends driving Hunter to soccer practice in Salem, and how he's learning Spanish to boot ("it's so cute when he calls me 'puta'..."), all in order to get training that is better than any in the trip county area, we'll know it worked.

Comment

FC just officially announced no da.

Comment

If 4H were smart, they would market their club to rich yuppies as an "authentic futbol experience", and 'em charge them five times what the local campesinos pay.

When west hills mommy starts bragging about how much time she spends driving Hunter to soccer practice in Salem, and how he's learning Spanish to boot ("it's so cute when he calls me 'puta'..."), all in order to get training that is better than any in the trip county area, we'll know it worked.
        I’m laughing over here!

Maybe they can call it escuela de futbol or EDF for short.

Comment

FC just officially announced no da.
          Why did they announce it so late?

Comment

Why did they announce it so late?
            No idea, Ask them. I’m guessing they were trying to have a plan in place for what to do next.

Comment

No idea, Ask them. I’m guessing they were trying to have a plan in place for what to do next.
              I would hope they have a plan in place. The DA clubs knew about this a month ago

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X