Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As clearly evidenced by CU 06’s pre-ECNL team outscoring their first five opponents 36-0. Yes, let’s bring the other CU teams back and make it a clean sweep 🧹. But then I’d have to listen to you complain about how unfair and unsportsmanlike the club is.
    Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Comment

As clearly evidenced by CU 06’s pre-ECNL team outscoring their first five opponents 36-0. Yes, let’s bring the other CU teams back and make it a clean sweep 🧹. But then I’d have to listen to you complain about how unfair and unsportsmanlike the club is.
      Outside of this Club and ADF nobody is out ther cold calling 11 & 12 years and their parents to come pay and play for them. They don't have tryouts per say, it's all based on cold calls and persuasion + the ability to pay to travel. Oregon clubs don't do well outside of Oregon especially at the younger ages and chasing other clubs players is a skill only the slickest and most desperate would ever entertain. Far better to steal from others than make it yourself.

Extrapolating what kids do in elem & middle school to even HS or College is simply laughable.

So is the con.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking!!!
        Typical CU. Pointing out a 12 year old team then trying to stretch that into a lie. Their older ecnL teams wouldn’t win one state cup. It’s pretty hilarious that they think they would.

Comment

Typical CU. Pointing out a 12 year old team then trying to stretch that into a lie. Their older ecnL teams wouldn’t win one state cup. It’s pretty hilarious that they think they would.
          Considering they are at the top of their ECNL divisions across virtually all the older ages (just like the 06’s) even after all the best Seattle RCL teams joined I think it’s a very accurate extrapolation that you would get a serious beat down and then we’d listen to your drivel about how they recruit players and run the score up.

Comment

Considering they are at the top of their ECNL divisions across virtually all the older ages (just like the 06’s) even after all the best Seattle RCL teams joined I think it’s a very accurate extrapolation that you would get a serious beat down and then we’d listen to your drivel about how they recruit players and run the score up.
            Lol you heard it here. Sorry but you don’t get to claim you are good because you beat a bunch of glorified B teams in Ecnl. Hahahahahahah what a joke.

Ecnl is a joke and has been for the last few years.

CU Can even keep their older teams together.

It’s a very accurate extrapolating that you would get a serious beat down and then we’d listen to your drivel about how it’s not excactly lying you do but it’s not the truth.

You just had 10 teams leave your club with coaches and director. Guess they figured out how you are full of it’.

Comment

Sorry but the best RCL teams didn't play in the ECNL league this year. Crossfire's DA team will play there next year though. Good luck!

Comment

It's quite misleading to claim you are the top of any division/league when you play 5 club teams 2x each over the span of 8 months. You could finish top of your 2 Oregon run of the mill Club teams and 4 Washington 'B/C' club team grouping, absolutely. Which is certainly something noteworthy when you have no actual leagues or competition and are focused on 'showcasing' vs other club B & C teams across this great nation.

The only extrapolation of this charade is even more of a charade in later years, which is evidenced. Point made.

Comment

Sorry but the best RCL teams didn't play in the ECNL league this year. Crossfire's DA team will play there next year though. Good luck!
                  Here we go again. So outside of Crossfire, which top Seattle RCL club is not in ECNL this year? Let’s see... PacNW, Seattle United, Wash Premiere, please tell me what powerhouse club is left?? Eastside pulled out of GDA, they are a shell of the club they use to be. Who’s left oh wise one? We’re happy to have Crossfire back in the mix, glad they saw the light.

Comment

Lol you heard it here. Sorry but you don’t get to claim you are good because you beat a bunch of glorified B teams in Ecnl. Hahahahahahah what a joke.

Ecnl is a joke and has been for the last few years.

CU Can even keep their older teams together.

It’s a very accurate extrapolating that you would get a serious beat down and then we’d listen to your drivel about how it’s not excactly lying you do but it’s not the truth.

You just had 10 teams leave your club with coaches and director. Guess they figured out how you are full of it’.
                    Sorry, CU tryouts were stacked and the bird crew that flew the coup will be lucky to pull one team let alone 10... that’s laughable.

Comment

Outside of this Club and ADF nobody is out ther cold calling 11 & 12 years and their parents to come pay and play for them. They don't have tryouts per say, it's all based on cold calls and persuasion + the ability to pay to travel. Oregon clubs don't do well outside of Oregon especially at the younger ages and chasing other clubs players is a skill only the slickest and most desperate would ever entertain. Far better to steal from others than make it yourself.

Extrapolating what kids do in elem & middle school to even HS or College is simply laughable.

So is the con.
                      You mean kind of like the thorns and TA? They have developed nobody and just because they are “supposed” to be the top of their bull hit pyramid it makes it no different

Comment

You mean kind of like the thorns and TA? They have developed nobody and just because they are “supposed” to be the top of their bull hit pyramid it makes it no different
                        You do reach out to people of and with talent, guess what common sense tells us they will get paid for their services. Pro teams pay the way of their academy players.

Soccer wannabes aka bums, Reaching out and cold calling is the only way to get thousands off the clueless families it's still the oldest trick in the book.

Since your dealing with youth local females that will barely play in college if their lucky this con is even sicker than one could imagine.

Suckers born every May.

Comment

You do reach out to people of and with talent, guess what common sense tells us they will get paid for their services. Pro teams pay the way of their academy players.

Soccer wannabes aka bums, Reaching out and cold calling is the only way to get thousands off the clueless families it's still the oldest trick in the book.

Since your dealing with youth local females that will barely play in college if their lucky this con is even sicker than one could imagine.

Suckers born every May.
                          Hey google, translate this to proper English. Google...starts smoking.

Comment

Sorry, CU tryouts were stacked and the bird crew that flew the coup will be lucky to pull one team let alone 10... that’s laughable.
                            I heard CU kids are looking elsewhere.

I didn’t hear that Swifts were only able to get one team.

I’d like to believe you but anything from CU needs to be triple checked for accuracy. The bed you made

Comment

I heard CU kids are looking elsewhere.

I didn’t hear that Swifts were only able to get one team.

I’d like to believe you but anything from CU needs to be triple checked for accuracy. The bed you made
                              Nobody’s looking elsewhere. I did see a bunch of DA kids at CU tryouts however. Fact.

Comment

Nobody’s looking elsewhere. I did see a bunch of DA kids at CU tryouts however. Fact.
                                Fact is they didn't look elsewhere, they just moved on and ain't looking back.

Deal with it, CU later!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X