Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Audrey wouldn’t coach with a dad. That’s the point, doofus. She just needs to sit tight, it’s only a matter of time before FF gets fired anyway. And we all need to stop. Seriously.
    You are one sick person. Seek mental help immediately. Kids Soccer is sending you off the edge. Hobby u need!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505202]this is why we are failing as a club. No leadership from the DOC to make sure the team is heading in a positive direction. Teams at FCB start off well, and within 3 years you will be lucky to have enough kids to field a team when you travel. Look at the bigger picture, if you think this is a tough situation, wait until you have teammates not showing up for games and practice along with the club not helping them with college recruiting. The health of your team is important, but all of that should be in the hands of a DOC. Parents and coaches don't control teams. Start pushing to improve them mess

How to improve the mess when there is no leadership?
      The DOC’s don’t believe in dad assistants yet here the 06 team finds itself with a dad calling all the shots. In this case ONE DAD is controlling the team. What can anybody do exactly?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505421]
        this is why we are failing as a club. No leadership from the DOC to make sure the team is heading in a positive direction. Teams at FCB start off well, and within 3 years you will be lucky to have enough kids to field a team when you travel. Look at the bigger picture, if you think this is a tough situation, wait until you have teammates not showing up for games and practice along with the club not helping them with college recruiting. The health of your team is important, but all of that should be in the hands of a DOC. Parents and coaches don't control teams. Start pushing to improve them mess

The DOC’s don’t believe in dad assistants yet here the 06 team finds itself with a dad calling all the shots. In this case ONE DAD is controlling the team. What can anybody do exactly?

I know what you can do --- post on a dumb soccer forum where anyone who is anyone will never read it. While you are at it find a nice brick wall and have a nice conversation with it about these concerns. U people are dopes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505431]

I know what you can do --- post on a dumb soccer forum where anyone who is anyone will never read it. While you are at it find a nice brick wall and have a nice conversation with it about these concerns. U people are dopes.

Comment

Such a helpful answer. You are the one reading so who is the dope?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505451]

Such a helpful answer. You are the one reading so who is the dope?
              But I’m reading just for the laughs. Not giving my analysis of a kids soccer team to an empty hallway. In a few years you will be embarrassed the way you acted over all this nonsense. Let your daughters have fun and just shut the F up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505421]
                this is why we are failing as a club. No leadership from the DOC to make sure the team is heading in a positive direction. Teams at FCB start off well, and within 3 years you will be lucky to have enough kids to field a team when you travel. Look at the bigger picture, if you think this is a tough situation, wait until you have teammates not showing up for games and practice along with the club not helping them with college recruiting. The health of your team is important, but all of that should be in the hands of a DOC. Parents and coaches don't control teams. Start pushing to improve them mess

reach out to Lew Spiewak. he feels enough heat changes will happen and they need to happen.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505459]

But I’m reading just for the laughs. Not giving my analysis of a kids soccer team to an empty hallway. In a few years you will be embarrassed the way you acted over all this nonsense. Let your daughters have fun and just shut the F up.
                  Ok sure you are - then why comment and curse? Pretty sure you will be the one sorry for your posts.

Comment

Dan and Chris read it, and more people from FCB are starting to read it. Change is needed. Just look at the ECNL stats....shocking!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505473]

Ok sure you are - then why comment and curse? Pretty sure you will be the one sorry for your posts.
                      Wrong. I’m not complaining about the club, coaches or players. I’m defending them. So why would I be sorry for holding that position??

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505459]

Not even close to an empty hallway almost 12,800 views. Are you afraid the truth about the team and how it is run is coming out?

Comment

Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe it is because FC Bucks in general is a shell of its former self, but there wasnt exactly a ton of talent beating down the door at tryouts in the hope of joining this team. I personally know of several good local players who chose to go elsewhere or stay at their current clubs specifically because they didnt want to join this **** show and pay several thousand dollars for a checked out coach and a dad assistant running the show. They also knew tryouts were a predetermined joke, not based on who the best players are, and they figured why bother.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505494]

Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe it is because FC Bucks in general is a shell of its former self, but there wasnt exactly a ton of talent beating down the door at tryouts in the hope of joining this team. I personally know of several good local players who chose to go elsewhere or stay at their current clubs specifically because they didnt want to join this **** show and pay several thousand dollars for a checked out coach and a dad assistant running the show. They also knew tryouts were a predetermined joke, not based on who the best players are, and they figured why bother.
                            Aww you still upset! Good luck next year!!!!!

Comment

I’m complaining about the club. If 4 years the club has tanked. You parents with kids on the 06 team or any of the younger teams are in trouble. You have to have good leadership at this level and we don't have it. No DOC and no decent coaches to help the players advance. Start thinking about the bigger picture.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505493]

Not even close to an empty hallway almost 12,800 views. Are you afraid the truth about the team and how it is run is coming out?
                                12,800 nosey parents of clubs from around the country. How naive are u?! It’s an empty hallway. We all know it. It’s for fun and laughs. Sounds like you taking it a little too seriously. I think you need to find a hobby.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X