Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if he'd been yelling at the ref (he wasn't nor was the ref wasn't threatened so her claim of wanting him to be safe is such a crock), if he were white she never would have placed that phone call.

They need to start fining white people calling the cops on black people for no reason other than their skin color.
    You are a race baiter! She has been fiercely defending refs for more than 10 years. I have personally seen her call the cops on more than one white person, and no black people until now. Was the reason she called the cops all the other times because those Dads were white? It is unfair and inflammatory For you to assume that she is racist, and that is the reason she called the cops. Maybe, as you race baiters love to say, she was just “owning her own truth”!?!? Maybe she truly felt threatened, or felt that someone might be in danger. Isn’t that enough these days to warrant a call to the cops? There will be issues between whites and blacks, just like there are issues between whites and whites as well as blacks and blacks. Just because it’s an issue between someone who’s white and someone who’s black doesn’t mean it’s automatically racism!

Comment

One of the funniest things I've ever seen on TS.

It's so great that all these racists are getting called out. Videotaping witnesses are nicknaming them now before the internet gets a chance to. Hilarious.
      Blacks are the most racist "race" on earth. Shut your hole race baiter...

Comment

You are a race baiter! She has been fiercely defending refs for more than 10 years. I have personally seen her call the cops on more than one white person, and no black people until now. Was the reason she called the cops all the other times because those Dads were white? It is unfair and inflammatory For you to assume that she is racist, and that is the reason she called the cops. Maybe, as you race baiters love to say, she was just “owning her own truth”!?!? Maybe she truly felt threatened, or felt that someone might be in danger. Isn’t that enough these days to warrant a call to the cops? There will be issues between whites and blacks, just like there are issues between whites and whites as well as blacks and blacks. Just because it’s an issue between someone who’s white and someone who’s black doesn’t mean it’s automatically racism!
        I agree with most of what you said. Clearly there is no evidence she was racially motivated, although it certainly a possibility. Just as clear is she is an idiot who tries to inflame situations. I watched the videos. The other lady videoing the police interviewing the man is an even bigger idiot. She claims she was worried for the man's safety with police. She was concerned the police were going to shoot the guy. Give me a break. Mind your own business.

Comment

Even if he'd been yelling at the ref (he wasn't nor was the ref wasn't threatened so her claim of wanting him to be safe is such a crock), if he were white she never would have placed that phone call.

They need to start fining white people calling the cops on black people for no reason other than their skin color.
          Happy to hear it was only 1 black guy and not a group of them. They resort back to their tribal behavior when in groups and probably would have attacked the fat, white lady. Black people are the most violent race of people on the planet. Can't blame people for wanting to be protected from savage behavior.

P.S. Before you assume I'm white, don't. Asian American here made a U.S. citizen in 1993.

Comment

Happy to hear it was only 1 black guy and not a group of them. They resort back to their tribal behavior when in groups and probably would have attacked the fat, white lady. Black people are the most violent race of people on the planet. Can't blame people for wanting to be protected from savage behavior.

P.S. Before you assume I'm white, don't. Asian American here made a U.S. citizen in 1993.
            You are proof racist aholes don't have to be white.

Comment

Oh, so she's an equal opportunity psycho? Good to know. Sounds like the police should remove her from the fields.

Comment

I call BS. 3rd period?? What game were you watching?
                With the water breaks in the middle of each half, a lot of soccer parents refer to the four chunks of time as periods. I hear that all the time on the touchline.

Comment

That's a god damn lie!
                  A horrific lie designed to make people with privilege feel better about themselves and not have to think about that privilege too hard.

Comment

She has been fiercely defending refs for more than 10 years. I have personally seen her call the cops on more than one white person...
                    Nice try. Not buying.

Comment

You are proof racist aholes don't have to be white.
                      And you are proof that all blacks want "special treatment" even though every thing they touch with their tribal culture turns to dust. In my country of origin, we only permit a certain percentage of blacks per every 3yrs due to their violent nature. History and research do not lie. No other race kills and rapes each other (and innocents) as highly as blacks from any nation. Accept your truth.

Comment

A horrific lie designed to make people with privilege feel better about themselves and not have to think about that privilege too hard.
                        “Privilege”??? The latest leftist catch phrase to rile up the “offended, oppressed, and unfairly persecuted”! Right up there with “triggered”, “safe spaces”, and “owning your own truth”. Well, if you can own your own truth, then you can own your own privilege as well. Take me for example.....Born into a family that was near the poverty level. Dad and Mom WORKED exceptionally hard to build a better life and move us to lower middle class. I WORKED exceptionally hard at a poorly graded public school to get very good grades, finish in the top 5% of my class, and earn both academic and athletic scholarships to a D1 school. There I WORKED exceptionally hard to get good grades, excel on the playing field, and prepare myself for success in life after school. After school I earned a job (because of all of the work I had done to prepare myself to that point), WORKED exceptionally hard in that job, and have been climbing the career ladder ever since. Now I am very proud to say that my family is in the upper middle class. Not one bit of my accomplishments are attributable to the color of my skin. In fact, I would argue that white boys have the deck stacked against them at this point because of the over correction we see in our current culture.
                        Yes, I’m privileged! I’m privileged to live in a country that regardless of your race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other descriptor you choose, you can be as successful as you want. As long as you are willing to stop making excuses and blaming others, and get out and freaking WORK for a better life!

Comment

“Privilege”??? The latest leftist catch phrase to rile up the “offended, oppressed, and unfairly persecuted”! Right up there with “triggered”, “safe spaces”, and “owning your own truth”. Well, if you can own your own truth, then you can own your own privilege as well. Take me for example.....Born into a family that was near the poverty level. Dad and Mom WORKED exceptionally hard to build a better life and move us to lower middle class. I WORKED exceptionally hard at a poorly graded public school to get very good grades, finish in the top 5% of my class, and earn both academic and athletic scholarships to a D1 school. There I WORKED exceptionally hard to get good grades, excel on the playing field, and prepare myself for success in life after school. After school I earned a job (because of all of the work I had done to prepare myself to that point), WORKED exceptionally hard in that job, and have been climbing the career ladder ever since. Now I am very proud to say that my family is in the upper middle class. Not one bit of my accomplishments are attributable to the color of my skin. In fact, I would argue that white boys have the deck stacked against them at this point because of the over correction we see in our current culture.
                          Yes, I’m privileged! I’m privileged to live in a country that regardless of your race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other descriptor you choose, you can be as successful as you want. As long as you are willing to stop making excuses and blaming others, and get out and freaking WORK for a better life!
                          Yes. Privilege. I completely agree. Your accomplishments are not attributable to your skin color. But one of your impediments to success wasn't your skin color either. That is privilege.

My apologies for triggering you.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            “privilege”??? The latest leftist catch phrase to rile up the “offended, oppressed, and unfairly persecuted”! Right up there with “triggered”, “safe spaces”, and “owning your own truth”. Well, if you can own your own truth, then you can own your own privilege as well. Take me for example.....born into a family that was near the poverty level. Dad and mom worked exceptionally hard to build a better life and move us to lower middle class. I worked exceptionally hard at a poorly graded public school to get very good grades, finish in the top 5% of my class, and earn both academic and athletic scholarships to a d1 school. There i worked exceptionally hard to get good grades, excel on the playing field, and prepare myself for success in life after school. After school i earned a job (because of all of the work i had done to prepare myself to that point), worked exceptionally hard in that job, and have been climbing the career ladder ever since. Now i am very proud to say that my family is in the upper middle class. Not one bit of my accomplishments are attributable to the color of my skin. In fact, i would argue that white boys have the deck stacked against them at this point because of the over correction we see in our current culture.
                            Yes, i’m privileged! I’m privileged to live in a country that regardless of your race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other descriptor you choose, you can be as successful as you want. As long as you are willing to stop making excuses and blaming others, and get out and freaking work for a better life!
                            amen!!!!!!!

Comment

I found the video Odd

We've played at the field. I find it very odd that there was like hardly anyone around. Usually there are people all around that building in the back ground and people everywhere. Perhaps this took place on a Sunday but it couldn't have been on a Saturday as that place is packed and they probably have a police car near the area at all times simply because of the number of people there.

I think they often call the cops if an ejected parent or coach does not completely leave the fields.

Comment

Go back in that freaking kitchen and cook me some got damn rice...you slanted eye motha fartha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X