Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news. Back this up with facts. Not just whose AD went to bat for them. A better way of judging this might be who has the most players currently committed to play college after HS. I can say for a fact today that it is not Jesuit. In fact they may be #3.
    Not a Jesuit parent here so not really in the know, but of the Kids I know on Jesuit their is a Notre Dame Commit, Minnesota, Two UofW kids and a young lady headed to West Point. I am probably missing a few but that is pretty good.

Comment

Not a Jesuit parent here so not really in the know, but of the Kids I know on Jesuit their is a Notre Dame Commit, Minnesota, Two UofW kids and a young lady headed to West Point. I am probably missing a few but that is pretty good.
      That is great for them and congrats! That is amazing to see Oregon girls going to play at the next level. You may want to look at West Linn (I believe 7-9) and Clackamas (I believe 10-12) commits. Just saying I know their are some impressive colleges on those team also. I'm just excited that we have in Oregon so many girls following their dreams after HS. I can't wait to watch!

Comment

Not to burst all the Jesuit parents bubbles but throwing together a bunch of players from surrounding areas is called club soccer and that is cheating if the other schools are not formed in such a way! Hey look at us we have more money to throw our dd on a stacked team and now that some how means our talent should be measured the same verses any of the other schools and that is such a joke! Every team this year aside from Jesuit measures up against each other quite fairly and Jesuit should not be allowed to play against other teams not paying an arm and a leg to have them whoop everyone else and say hey look at us
        Are you saying that West Linn cheats in basketball and football.

Beaverton HS cheats in women's basketball?

Didn't Clackamas have a few transfer players this year?

Jesuit soccer is really expensive. It is $15K for 2.5 months of soccer.

Comment

That is great for them and congrats! That is amazing to see Oregon girls going to play at the next level. You may want to look at West Linn (I believe 7-9) and Clackamas (I believe 10-12) commits. Just saying I know their are some impressive colleges on those team also. I'm just excited that we have in Oregon so many girls following their dreams after HS. I can't wait to watch!
          And yet Clackamas got pounded like a pork chop by Jesuit. Where are those girls committed to? PCC? Trump University?

Comment

Jesuit soccer is really expensive. It is $15K for 2.5 months of soccer.
            Even more than ECNL!

Comment

Just because someone commits, does not mean they were highly or even recruited by the school.

2 of the 5 players listed are goalies. You can only use one goalie at a time.

You don't need to be a Jesuit parent to know where the kids are going. Just look it up on TopDrawer.

Comment

Just because someone commits, does not mean they were highly or even recruited by the school.

2 of the 5 players listed are goalies. You can only use one goalie at a time.

You don't need to be a Jesuit parent to know where the kids are going. Just look it up on TopDrawer.
                Top Drawer only has information that was sent to them. Maybe 10% of the actual commits.

Comment

And yet Clackamas got pounded like a pork chop by Jesuit. Where are those girls committed to? PCC? Trump University?
                  0-5 loss is not "pounded like a pork chop" but whatever.

Comment

Top Drawer only has information that was sent to them. Maybe 10% of the actual commits.
                    Most players committing to a D1 program send their information to Top Drawer. It is much higher than 10%.

Is there a D1 commit from Oregon that you know about who does not show up in Top Drawer?

Comment

Most players committing to a D1 program send their information to Top Drawer. It is much higher than 10%.

Is there a D1 commit from Oregon that you know about who does not show up in Top Drawer?
                      I know of five girls committed that are not listed. Maybe nobody told them about Top Drawer? It really is none of anybody's business so send them your info?

Comment

I hope they keep thinking that from the first game, unfortunately this is just someone stirring of stuff they have no idea about. Clackamas started out a bunch of individuals and had no idea how to play as a team since they had too much individual talent. They needed more than one ball. They have been slowly figuring it out and hitting their stride when it counts. I know that this is not a Jesuit parent because I know they don't want to play them again unless it is in the finals. Will be a great game if they both make it there. Can't sleep on some of these other teams! West Linn is incredibly strong too. Jesuit may be the favorite and earned that, but to start giving them the title is a little premature. Good luck to all of these teams!

Comment

A pounded pork chop would be called a Schnitzel.

Comment

Of the 2019 graduating class there are only 12 commits listed for Oregon. That is a small fraction.

Comment

I know of five girls committed that are not listed. Maybe nobody told them about Top Drawer? It really is none of anybody's business so send them your info?
                              Sure you do.

Comment

None of your business where they are committed to. And to say they were pounded like a pork chop is rude. Were you there? Losing 5-0 was because the team had too much individual talent and that may it hard to play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X