X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So... when is the second try out.
    If you got invited you should know. It's on the original e-mail.

Comment

Hey how bad were those kids from the Breakers? Lol, they couldn't touch the ball. What a waste of space.

Comment

Why were the midfielders so mediocre, aren't the weston wonders supposed to be the best mods out there. My son is a mid and they got nothing on him, I went to see the try outs.

Comment

Why were the midfielders so mediocre, aren't the weston wonders supposed to be the best mods out there. My son is a mid and they got nothing on him, I went to see the try outs.
          Must not be that great if not at tryouts, the weston boys were spread on different teams. Go back on Wednesday you may see different.

Comment

Because they are

Comment

Because they are
              All weston players are mediocre not just mids. Hope I don't get invited again so I won't have to listen to their delusional parents. Idiotas estupidos

Comment

All weston players are mediocre not just mids. Hope I don't get invited again so I won't have to listen to their delusional parents. Idiotas estupidos
                Jajajaj te arde el c*** , realized there is too much talent for your boy.

Comment

"Hope I don't get invited " pendejo! Dont come period, any one forcing you ?

Comment

Jajajaj te arde el c*** , realized there is too much talent for your boy.
                    No me arde nada pendejo. When my son takes your sons spot te vas a acordar de esto.

Viva Parma

Comment

No me arde nada pendejo. When my son takes your sons spot te vas a acordar de esto.

Viva Parma
                      Bro not from Weston but be realistic I was at tryouts , the 2 midfielders from pink team and the 2 from green team that stood out are from weston.
                      I saw no other boy do better than those boys. My kid is a defender no dog on this fight.

Comment

Bro not from Weston but be realistic I was at tryouts , the 2 midfielders from pink team and the 2 from green team that stood out are from weston.
                        I saw no other boy do better than those boys. My kid is a defender no dog on this fight.
                        Bro I didn't even go to the tryouts, why are you responding to my trolling.

Comment

Just checking in got email weston

Comment

Wishing you all well .... never had a chance to try out not good enough but oh well maybe nw t year.

Comment

Just checking in got email weston
                              My weston boy made it and he sucks

Comment

Well it will be great to see the most talented south Florida boys in age groups compete against other teams and watch there progress .. Question I have do you feel the MLS academy teams will play to win all there games or more of a development type playing style . I also know it’s a little early to tell but will there playing style be English type approach just curious if anyone got a read on that . I assume WESTON style approach but considering the owner background maybe a different approach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X