Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we having this conversation? It wouldn’t matter if FCSC lost the game to Eugene. They are going to win the whole thing....again I might add. And they aren’t even from our state. It’s a watered down poopy age group with very little quality. FCSC is the least stinkiest of the poo in the group, big deal.
    Fcsc would go 5-0 on cu and Fcp Ecnl

Although I think most OYSA teams would be both of them

Comment

Fcsc would go 5-0 on cu and Fcp Ecnl

Although I think most OYSA teams would be both of them
      Yeah not so much. The beat FC Portland "Navy" 5-0 and that is a group of mouth breathers. You think more of yourself than your talent warrants.

Comment

Does FC Navy still have those ugly uniforms? Kind of looked like a vintage Dutch Boy paint logo or one of those old sailor boy outfits.

Comment

Yeah not so much. The beat FC Portland "Navy" 5-0 and that is a group of mouth breathers. You think more of yourself than your talent warrants.
          Hahaha you really think so?

You really think fc Portland Ecnl would stand a remote chance of beating Salmon creek??

I don’t even think Salmon creek is that great, but fc Portland’s Ecnl program starting with their 00 is an absolute embarrassment.

Comment

Let me get this straight. This is the same team that touts all of their players will be playing college soccer and you were playing against a team that may place 1 or 2 in collegiate soccer yet you still want to bring up the fact you didn't have a bench?

I assume the Pac12 recruit played correct? And the PSU commit played too? Southern Oregon and Western Oregon were there right? How about the Nevada commit? Did she have prom too? I believe you only need 11 to play and they play against 11 players on the other team. It's not like they get to have 16 on the field because that's how many dressed and you only get 11.
            Prom could be a significant issue at any team. Traditionally for prom kids are out until 3-4am in the morning. Historically kids are drinking alcohol and beer bonging and or smoking cigarettes. Nowadays I think a lot of kids like marijuana smoking which is probably safer than hard drugs.

Comment

Hahaha you really think so?

I don’t even think Salmon creek is that great, but fc Portland is an absolute embarrassment.
              Fixed it for you. Too specific.

Comment

Let me get this straight. This is the same team that touts all of their players will be playing college soccer and you were playing against a team that may place 1 or 2 in collegiate soccer yet you still want to bring up the fact you didn't have a bench?

I assume the Pac12 recruit played correct? And the PSU commit played too? Southern Oregon and Western Oregon were there right? How about the Nevada commit? Did she have prom too? I believe you only need 11 to play and they play against 11 players on the other team. It's not like they get to have 16 on the field because that's how many dressed and you only get 11.
                With the stupid state cup subbing rules it's actually an advantage to have a smaller roster, assuming your players are fit and capable of playing 90 minutes. Anything less than 14 is pushing that, however. Sounds to me like Salmon Creek saw Eugene's league record and decided it was a game half their team could afford to take off. And, to their credit, they were right.

Comment

Prom could be a significant issue at any team. Traditionally for prom kids are out until 3-4am in the morning. Historically kids are drinking alcohol and beer bonging and or smoking cigarettes. Nowadays I think a lot of kids like marijuana smoking which is probably safer than hard drugs.
                  We need to have prom for adults. Sounds like fun.

Comment

We need to have prom for adults. Sounds like fun.
                    Right? But one where you don’t ever leave the first place you go because of all the fun..

Comment

You almost got it right.
                      6 players were at prom. There were actually no subs at all. I wouldn’t say 5-0 if they played again but 3-0 or 4-0 is safe

Sounds like the coach will have a easier time figuring who starts next game and who comes off the bench .

Comment

You almost got it right.
                        6 players were at prom. There were actually no subs at all. I wouldn’t say 5-0 if they played again but 3-0 or 4-0 is safe
                        What I don't get is why anyone is complaining about this. "Elite girls don't have to make choices", we hear all the time from the ECNL boosters--that asking a female athlete to take training and competition seriously is a pointless endeavor, because any girl with a pulse will get a college scholarship anyway, and that if the GDA fails, this will be the reason why.

But in such an environment--what's wrong with a girl deciding to go to the prom with her boyfriend, and doing all the other things teenagers do on prom night (pretty much the same stuff as when we were teenagers, but now posted online), and blowing off a State Cup game as a result? Why should she be forced to choose? Even if she plays for FCSC rather than CU, chances are some college will be willing to offer her a spot.

Difficult decisions and consequences are for losers.

Comment

Do kids still smoke regular cigarettes? I know they are not good for you but they do make you look cool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X