WUFC 3-5 LYS
    FC Salmon Creek 7-1 Southside SC
    4H Northside 5-1 Corvallis SC
    Cuervos FC 6-0 UPDX
    Boom! So - who wins this OYSA slugfest?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boom! So - who wins this OYSA slugfest?
      I am going to say.........who really cares who wins the “best of the rest”. At least 90% (likely even more) of the top players in the age group don’t even play on an oysa team in the state cup and those that do are spread out.

Comment

all but 10%

All but 10% will be OYSA next year. Or less considering the TA seems to be mostly out of state out of country players.

Comment

OYSA State Cup Results Week 3
          LYS B05 3-4 Eugene Timbers
          UPDX B05 0-6 Corvallis SC
          Bend FC Timbers 3-1 FC Salmon Creek
          Cuervos B05 1-2 4H Northside
          FC Portland 0-3 ADF

Quarterfinals:
          Eugene timbers v FC Salmon Creek
          4H Northside v FC Portland

Bend FC Timbers v LYS B05
          ADF B05 v Cuervos B05

Comment

OYSA State Cup Results Week 3
            LYS B05 3-4 Eugene Timbers
            UPDX B05 0-6 Corvallis SC
            Bend FC Timbers 3-1 FC Salmon Creek
            Cuervos B05 1-2 4H Northside
            FC Portland 0-3 ADF

Quarterfinals:
            Eugene timbers v FC Salmon Creek
            4H Northside v FC Portland

Bend FC Timbers v LYS B05
            ADF B05 v Cuervos B05
            I pick Eugene, Farmers, Bend, and the F bombs to move to the semis.

But in more important business... Who won WashT vs OPFC?

Comment

But in more important business... Who won WashT vs OPFC?[/QUOTE]

Since nobody has posted the answer I'm guessing WashT beat down OPFC. If it were the other way around OPFC would be crowing.

Comment

But in more important business... Who won WashT vs OPFC?
                Since nobody has posted the answer I'm guessing WashT beat down OPFC. If it were the other way around OPFC would be crowing.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like WashT wants to brag about something? Please do tell and I think it’s funny that opfc gets bashed all the time when the biggest culprits of chit talk on here are all the alliance teams (including TA). And FYI- my son plays for none of the teams mentioned above before you idiots go there

Comment

Since nobody has posted the answer I'm guessing WashT beat down OPFC. If it were the other way around OPFC would be crowing.
                  Sounds like WashT wants to brag about something? Please do tell and I think it’s funny that opfc gets bashed all the time when the biggest culprits of chit talk on here are all the alliance teams (including TA). And FYI- my son plays for none of the teams mentioned above before you idiots go there[/QUOTE]

3-1 Vantucky

OPFC goes up 1-0
                  Vantucky scores three unanswered in second half. Pretty even game outside of that

Comment

Sounds like WashT wants to brag about something? Please do tell and I think it’s funny that opfc gets bashed all the time when the biggest culprits of chit talk on here are all the alliance teams (including TA).
                    WashT generally has a well-behaved sideline, but with one obnoxious honk herein. Never had a problem with them at matches.

I've run into quite a bit of obnoxious sideline behavior at OPFC games, though not so much recently.

And FYI- my son plays for none of the teams mentioned above before you idiots go there
                    But FC Portland stinks this year, so you have nothing to brag about.

Comment

Sounds like WashT wants to brag about something? Please do tell and I think it’s funny that opfc gets bashed all the time when the biggest culprits of chit talk on here are all the alliance teams (including TA). And FYI- my son plays for none of the teams mentioned above before you idiots go there
                      3-1 Vantucky

OPFC goes up 1-0
                      Vantucky scores three unanswered in second half. Pretty even game outside of that[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you are talking about this is not 07’s- 05 was WashT winning 5-2, GS with a hat trick. I will say the 2 opfc goals might be some of the best you will see- both headers by DP. Game was actually closer than final score- opfc had many chances that were missed, a goal by opfc was called back (it was across the line). Both teams competed for 80minutes and as usual fans were on good behavior. Good game opfc and see you in a few weeks in Oregon. If you need your car alignment checked I know a great shop up here...

Comment

1) OPFC (10-2-3) 32 points (2.13/game), 33GF (2.20/game), 18GA (1.20/game), +15GD

Beat FC 2-0. Wasn't pretty, but got the three points. Remain on top of the table. Idle this weekend.

2) Westside (9-2-3). 29 points (2.07/game), 39GF (2.79/game), 19GA (1.36/game), +20GD

Trail OPFC by one game but have a game in hand. Took care of business against UPDX 3-0. Idle the next two weekends as WT's 06 team heads off to Dallas Cup.

3) WashT (6-2-6). 20 points (1.43/game), 27GF (1.93/game), 24ga (1.71/game), +3GD

Now have climbed into third place, with two games in hand over CFC. Can they catch Westside? Two games remaining between the two teams, so it might be possible but WashT would need help. They would also have to figure out Westside's defense, which has stifled them. UPDX comes to Harmony this weekend.

4) CFC (6-2-8*), 20 points (1.375/game), 25GF (1.56/game), 26GA (1.63/game), -1GD

Earlier we were wondering if they could catch Westside. Now wondering if they can hold off WashT, who has beaten them twice in the past three weeks. With only four games left, Capitol has fewer opportunities to add to their point total than anyone else. Another game against FC awaits this weekend, this time down at the prison yard.

5) FC (4-3-8), 15 points (1.0/game), 22GF (1.47/game), 29GA (1.93/game), -7GD

Wheels are slowly falling off. Will this team stick together next year, without the "DA" label? If AP gets raptured to the Timbers, FC will be in a world of hurt. Playing CFC yet again this weekend in Salem, with all suspensions served.

6) UPDX (3*-1-10). 10 points (0.71/game), 14GF (1.0/game), 44GA(3.14/game), -30GD

Playing out the string. Over 1/4 of the goals scored this season have been against UPDX. Only giving up three goals to Westside is actually not a bad result, all things considered. Visit WashT.
                        1) OPFC (10-2-4) 32 points (2.00/game), 35GF (2.19/game), 23GA (1.44/game), +12GD

Thrashed by WashT up at Harmony. Still lead in points, but Westside has now has two games in hand and is only 3 points behind. Play each other in a couple weeks. Host CFC this weekend.

2) Westside (9-2-3). 29 points (2.07/game), 39GF (2.79/game), 19GA (1.36/game), +20GD

Idle. This weekend it's their turn to try and contain the Shevchuk Show, as WashT travels to MVCP. If they can do that, they are in the driver's seat for the final month of the season. Something tells me it won't be as anywhere as easy as it was last time.

3) WashT (7-2-6). 23 points (1.53/game), 32GF (2.13/game), 26ga (1.73/game), +6GD

Continuing to rise and challenge the two leaders. Up next--the one team they haven't beaten since the Tent Game last year, and the last team to hang a clean sheet on them. If GS is now fully integrated into WashT's offense, this could get interesting.

4) CFC (6-2-8*), 20 points (1.375/game), 25GF (1.56/game), 26GA (1.63/game), -1GD
                        6) UPDX (3*-1-10). 10 points (0.71/game), 14GF (1.0/game), 44GA(3.14/game), -30GD

All idle. Capitol travels up to Horizon Christian to play OPFC, and FC visits UPDX.

Comment

1) OPFC (10-2-4) 32 points (2.00/game), 35GF (2.19/game), 23GA (1.44/game), +12GD

Thrashed by WashT up at Harmony. Still lead in points, but Westside has now has two games in hand and is only 3 points behind. Play each other in a couple weeks. Host CFC this weekend.

Idle. This weekend it's their turn to try and contain the Shevchuk Show, as WashT travels to MVCP. If they can do that, they are in the driver's seat for the final month of the season. Something tells me it won't be as anywhere as easy as it was last time.

3) WashT (7-2-6). 23 points (1.53/game), 32GF (2.13/game), 26ga (1.73/game), +6GD

Continuing to rise and challenge the two leaders. Up next--the one team they haven't beaten since the Tent Game last year, and the last team to hang a clean sheet on them. If GS is now fully integrated into WashT's offense, this could get interesting.

All idle. Capitol travels up to Horizon Christian to play OPFC, and FC visits UPDX.
                          Thanks westside dad

Comment

Thanks westside dad
                            Anything you disagree with?

Comment

Golden Boot Race

Miguel Lopez 18 Westside
                              Antuan Peterson 15 FCP
                              Aidan Brouddus 9 Crossfire
                              Muhammed Sanneh 9 WashT
                              Garik Shevchuk 12 WashT
                              Kenechi Nnoli 6 Westside
                              Gavin Ripley 6 Crossfire
                              Angel Jareth Solis 6 Capital
                              Drew Pederson 6 Crossfire
                              Hector Martinez Morales 5 Westside
                              Brandon Martinez Ventura 5 Capital
                              Richard Anderson 5 Crossfire
                              Jonathan Gaspar Perez 5 UPDX
                              Henry Dennis Nahl 5 Westside
                              Ethan Voves 5 WashT
                              Andrew Zohner 4 Capital
                              Zac Levin 4 Crossfire
                              Samuel Dreyer 4 Capital

Now includes WT vs UPDX and OPFC vs WashT. EV from WashT is listed as having 5 goals at the DA website (he scored a goal last Saturday), but wasn't above the four-goal cutline previously. I've added him, but do not know if the DA list is accurate (in many cases, it isn't).

Comment

USSDA Golden boot race

Unfortunately, the stats are often not correct. I know for a fact AZ at CFC has 7 goals. 3 were given to AJS by mistake.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X