X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would never get old.
    5 trips a year is easy. I would rather drive five times to Seattle than one time to Medford.
    Funny thing is, Medford is over 100 miles further than Seattle, but I still can get there more quickly unless I'm driving at night.

Comment

Vantucky vs. CFC

07’s
      1-0 Vantucky

06’s
      3-2 Vantucky

05’s
      3-0 Vantucky

Comment

Funny thing is, Medford is over 100 miles further than Seattle, but I still can get there more quickly unless I'm driving at night.
        And once you get there, meth!

Comment

Anyone can play in OYSA; that's the whole point of an open state association.

The stupidity is when clubs try to join or form overrated closed leagues, either a) so they can trick gullible parents into thinking they are elite, b) association politics (i.e. "we hate Peregrine"), or c) to avoid traveling to Medford.

Where the four leftovers to try and form their own league, perhaps with other conniving clubs like ADF, the rest of us will be laughing.

Go ahead. Tell the world you don't cast pearls before swine. We all know better.
          How is having a set of standards and metrics that were supposed to be followed a bad thing?? Not sure how having an end of the year jamboree (state cup) makes something so special? In no way was I tricked and I am not gullible. Just like most things where time and money are involved the proof is in the execution and most failed at delivering. DA is not the problem, the politics and all the individual egos and lack of true desire to develop good soccer players is the issue. Just look at how ADF (an oysa team) threatened to suspend players if they went to the Timbers tryouts before state cup. How does that show you care about player development? Our current situation in Oregon is rotten from what SHOULD be the top (TA) all the way to the bottom (the clubs that lie and cheat at state cup time with “illegal” players)...time for a complete dousche of the system and it’s participants

Comment

Vantucky vs. CFC

07’s
            1-0 Vantucky

06’s
            3-2 Vantucky

05’s
            3-0 Vantucky
            Schedules are kind of wonky (or maybe changed from earlier than the year);please post scores (particularly 07s) from the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Schedules are kind of wonky (or maybe changed from earlier than the year);please post scores (particularly 07s) from the last 2 weeks.
              Dude - nobody cares anymore.

Comment

06 Westside 2 WashT 1

Comment

06 Westside 1 FC 1

Comment

06 Westside 1 FC 1
                    No one really cares anymore

Comment

Westside vs. Vantucky

07 - 12-0 Vantucky
                      06 - 2-2 Vantucky.
                      05 - 4-0 vantucky

Comment

Westside vs. Vantucky

07 - 12-0 Vantucky
                        06 - 2-2 Vantucky.
                        05 - 4-0 vantucky
                        Go Westside! You are an fing joke..💩

Comment

Go Westside! You are an fing joke..💩
                          Some you win, some you lose. Last time we came to harmony it was the other way around.

Next time, who knows?

Comment

Westside vs. Vantucky

07 - 12-0 Vantucky
                            06 - 2-2 Vantucky.
                            05 - 4-0 vantucky
                            12-0? Yikes. I know the 07 Washington kids are good but that’s cringe worthy.

Please tell me there were reasons valid reasons: No subs, no goalie, no coach, no something?

Comment

Please tell me there were reasons valid reasons: No subs, no goalie, no coach, no something?
                              Coach was there--same coach as the 05s.

And that's all I know about the 07s.

Comment

Our coach finally put players in their strongest positions on the field. He didn’t do that the entire spring league.
                                My sons tryouts for this team was nuts too. 7 ADF players showed up! The team got better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X