Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinecrest Poll

I am considering Pinecrest so I want to get an idea of what the club will be like next season.
    My kid is currently at Pinecrest and will be back next season
    37.50%
    My kid is currently at Pinecrest and will not be back next season
    50.00%
    My kid is not at Pinecrest but will hopefully be joining Pinecrest next season.
    12.50%

Don't know about boys program, but for girls it is really the only club in Miami-Dade County that is competitive at State level

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Don't know about boys program, but for girls it is really the only club in Miami-Dade County that is competitive at State level
      Some age group

Comment

Come to Sunrise if you want to play at the beat Girls club in South Florida .

Comment

Come to Sunrise if you want to play at the beat Girls club in South Florida .
          My daughter is a soccer player, not a rapper or a hip hop dancer. So no I am not looking for her to join some beat box team or whatever the hell you are talking about.

Comment

My daughter is a soccer player, not a rapper or a hip hop dancer. So no I am not looking for her to join some beat box team or whatever the hell you are talking about.
            Please your daughter sucks, that's why your at Pinecrest.

Comment

Come join Real Madrid. We have respectful parents and kids, and have become the shining light for the previously diminished Pinecrest club.

Comment

Please your daughter sucks, that's why your at Pinecrest.
                Please send me your info, we are always looking for good help to mow our lawns and wash our cars, our really expensive cars.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X