Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Fishhawk Soccer Club Members

Request to all Fishhawk soccer club members to talk to JD and get him to work with WFF. It's close, they have good coaches just like we do and it makes the most sense for the families that live in Fishhawk. We are to a point where we have to look at moving to WFF but would rather stay at Fishhawk. The pools and the Charger thing just isn't working for us. I talk to Fishhawk residents all the time that have their children an WFF and they like it. This isn't to say they don't have issues but every club has those issues but there are more benefits than drawbacks.

It is the queen you need to talk with. JD is her do boy. He knows his soccer, but he does what she wants him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Request to all Fishhawk soccer club members to talk to JD and get him to work with WFF. It's close, they have good coaches just like we do and it makes the most sense for the families that live in Fishhawk. We are to a point where we have to look at moving to WFF but would rather stay at Fishhawk. The pools and the Charger thing just isn't working for us. I talk to Fishhawk residents all the time that have their children an WFF and they like it. This isn't to say they don't have issues but every club has those issues but there are more benefits than drawbacks.
      Please provide an example of where the Charger thing isn't working?

Comment

You should go to wherever is best suited for your kid.....not sure about the pool comment. The "Chargers" thing has worked out very well for many of our kids (certainly mine).

Good luck!

Comment

On behalf of WFF...were good, thanks

keep your pretty little park, shiny cars and Rec soccer to yourselves

Comment

On behalf of WFF...were good, thanks

keep your pretty little park, shiny cars and Rec soccer to yourselves
            LOL - you are good? & yet you can't stay away from trolling a FH thread? Very sad little life you lead.

Comment

Please provide an example of where the Charger thing isn't working?
              Do you find it odd the DA teams at Clw are littered with WFF kids? Where oh where are the FH boys? Do you find it odd that ECNL players from Newsome left real early to be developed in Brandon? That you get to participate on some combined NPL teams requiring you to drive over the F'ing bridge when one of equal or better value is a stones throw, I'll wait to hear how this Chargers this IS working out. This is an insane debate.

Cut the bologna, for the young kids at FH to get a chance to start playing on combined teams with WFF would be a coup. Should have been done years ago and now the kids 12 and up are paying for it.

Comment

Do you find it odd the DA teams at Clw are littered with WFF kids? Where oh where are the FH boys? Do you find it odd that ECNL players from Newsome left real early to be developed in Brandon? That you get to participate on some combined NPL teams requiring you to drive over the F'ing bridge when one of equal or better value is a stones throw, I'll wait to hear how this Chargers this IS working out. This is an insane debate.

Cut the bologna, for the young kids at FH to get a chance to start playing on combined teams with WFF would be a coup. Should have been done years ago and now the kids 12 and up are paying for it.
                Littered??? I think a there are a few former wff players out there....but they are they are kinda weak...sorry dad....truth hurts.

FH has better talent....you can send a few of your boys over...we may consider letting them guest play. There are a couple with average to decent skills.

FH > WFF (or whatever name you are going by this week)

Comment

Littered??? I think a there are a few former wff players out there....but they are they are kinda weak...sorry dad....truth hurts.

FH has better talent....you can send a few of your boys over...we may consider letting them guest play. There are a couple with average to decent skills.

Sorry Dad , were a bit busy with something called State Cup.

Enjoy your pizza at the square this weekend and feel free to send your trophy wife over for a good polishing !

Comment

I have been saying this for a while but nobody listens. I live in FH. My daughter has always played at WFF and she plays at Newsome. PG's own daughters all went to WFF. That ought to tell you something.

Comment

Can't wait on the next batch of slow & tiny players that WFF produces this year....genetics I guess.

Comment

I have been saying this for a while but nobody listens. I live in FH. My daughter has always played at WFF and she plays at Newsome. PG's own daughters all went to WFF. That ought to tell you something.
                        :) nobody listens to you.......you said it yourself.

Comment

You should go to wherever is best suited for your kid.....not sure about the pool comment. The "Chargers" thing has worked out very well for many of our kids (certainly mine).

Good luck!
                          If it's working out so well why are we trying a new merger every year, last year it was gtfc this tear HDT. Why are we not doing the obvious? Because you the board member have a sweet deal with the chargers?

Comment

Chargers FH equals slopply seconds (CDL B Division). Enjoy...

Comment

If it's working out so well why are we trying a new merger every year, last year it was gtfc this tear HDT. Why are we not doing the obvious? Because you the board member have a sweet deal with the chargers?
                              Its really simple, if your kid is struggling at competitive at FH, you can try rec league for a year or switch to WFF competitive to build their confidence for a year....then try again.

small dad from WFF will agree.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X