Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, you certainly did bite. Thanks. You just got worked by a supposed $10 an hour jobber that you admit has a greater grasp of simple 6th grade English than you do. I will admit that I'm impressed that you could reach a Master's Degree without knowing the language that you speak (Not sure what that says about the institution of learning that let that slip by though. Granted, there are online Masters courses so, ehh, it is what it is.)

And I'm happy for you that life is working out so well for you that your ego feels the need to insult my kid and all. He just turned 11 so I guess he is fair game, right? Or maybe my minimum wage intelligence just got you so frustrated that a jab at a kid was needed to prove your intelligence?

Let me ask you, is $17,000-$20,000 per year paying an assistant, that can actually read and write with intelligence, to correct your "clerical errors" worth it? I suppose that if you make enough money you could afford to have someone wipe your butt for you too. But does that make you a better person? Lol

If you'd like some tutoring on the language that you speak and write, my sucky soccer playing 11 year old is looking for some spending cash and he knows the difference between "past" and "passed". He could help you out. And I'm sure he wouldn't cost you nearly as much as the assistant you currently use to cover up you lack of basic knowledge.

Too bad you couldn't mechanically engineer a better response. Should have had your assistant take out a couple of commas, an apostrophe and reworked your broken English post. He or she could have convinced me that you were kind of smart. And if my little kid had spell checked you he could have fixed a few things as well.

I get it. You are highly educated. Congratulations. You have represented your college or university well here. Tell me again how smart you are. And then maybe you can start talking about the Masters in Soccer that you have as well. ;)
    So the only way you know how to attack is on a personal level on grammar. Typical of the low class uneducated. That's why you are in larghetoooo

Comment

So the only way you know how to attack is on a personal level on grammar. Typical of the low class uneducated. That's why you are in larghetoooo
      Not sure how many times I need to educate smart people like you but I will try once more. Grammar and spelling are two totally different things. I thought those fancy colleges taught this basic stuff. No, it's not the only way I know how to attack but why wouldn't I since you make it so incredibly easy. You see, and try to keep up, when adults like yourself come onto a stupid message board just to trash another club even though you have no vested interest in that club AND in the process start to brag about how highly educated you are then you will just have to learn to deal with people pointing out how uneducated you are. Let's see if you can follow a very simple debate. My ghetto sense of fairness will keep this simple for you. Let's go one question at a time.

Is spelling words on a 6th grade level something that should be mastered before entering college? Try not to divert from the question and concentrate on the question at hand. Keep in mind that you are the one that is bragging on a youth soccer message board about your high level of education.

Comment

By the way, you have already insulted my town, my job, me personally and my CHILD. So give that high horse you have been riding since you rushed for your silly fraternity a break, climb off the poor thing and answer a single easy question for once rather than point to the diploma you got for avoiding the real world for four years. I bet my double wide that you can't do it. You are probably already 4 sentences into giving what should be a one word answer. Lol

Comment

Hello Pot, Kettle calling... You're black.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X