TBU West Tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. We are out of there. Matt R is a great guy but the club is sinking bad.

Comment

TBU and ECNL

Every year TBU verbally tells its membership that they will get ECNL and every year they don't get it. You would think parents would wise up and tell them to put it in writing. On the website or in an email. They won't because they know it's not true and if ECNL heard they they are doing that it's bad for them. Wise up TBU parents. Ask for it in writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Every year TBU verbally tells its membership that they will get ECNL and every year they don't get it. You would think parents would wise up and tell them to put it in writing. On the website or in an email. They won't because they know it's not true and if ECNL heard they they are doing that it's bad for them. Wise up TBU parents. Ask for it in writing.
        Who cares ecnl is a waste of money for stupid enough parents to pay for it

Comment

Troll. There are so many inaccuracies and factual mistakes in here that it is not worth even really addressing - but - any half-way informed person about ECNL knows that the powers-to-be are not going to designate another ECNL program along the I-4 corridor. With one already in Brandon and the other in Orlando (and none in North or South Florida) there is no way the next one goes to Tampa! Why would anyone in the TBU "membership" even expect one?

Comment

Celtic FC has applied to the ECNL and we expect to be an approved club starting with the 2015/16 season.

Comment

I have been with TBU (HCU) for years. TBU has never said they will GET ECNL. They have only stated that they have applied. There is a difference. I really don't care if they get ECNL anyway...I think it is over rated, my kids gets enough opportunity to be seen by colleges, without all the added cost of ECNL.

Comment

Celtic FC has applied to the ECNL and we expect to be an approved club starting with the 2015/16 season.
                Celtic is a joke, they can't even get into the CDL, keep on playing your kick and chase soccer. The ECNL would laugh at your application

Comment

TBU West Tryouts

Folks, are you tired of:

Paying competitive fee pricing to have your child:

-learn the art of kick and chase soccer
                  -have a daddy for their head coach
                  -play in the worst soccer league in Florida
                  -play for a club that struggles with their finances
                  -play for a club that fails to teach basic ball skills
                  -play for a club that plays on the worst fields in Florida

If you're tired of these things at Celtic FC, then it's time to make the move to Tampa Bay United West Campus, we offer:

-State of the art training
                  -licensed coaches
                  -best fields in the Tampa area
                  -access to the top area league
                  -access to the top teams in each age group
                  -a club with deep resources and sound financials

It's time to make the move to reach the mecca of soccer at Tampa Bay United West Campus. It's not too late for your child, even if they have been trained by daddies at Celtic to play the boot and scoot, our licensed coaches can get their skill levels up and beyond their peers even with the handicap of having played for Celtic.

Stay tuned for an announcement of our tryout dates, coming soon.

in regards,

Sal

Comment

Who cares ecnl is a waste of money for stupid enough parents to pay for it
                    Thats ok your daughter isnt good enough. Bash it all the way.

Comment

I have been with TBU (HCU) for years. TBU has never said they will GET ECNL. They have only stated that they have applied. There is a difference. I really don't care if they get ECNL anyway...I think it is over rated, my kids gets enough opportunity to be seen by colleges, without all the added cost of ECNL.
                      AB is the man. He will bring ECNL to TBU. Mark my words.

Comment

Nice try Sal... Problem is the merger didn't work out so well did it? Of course YOU will say it did, but hearing from most of your coaches and AS himself things didn't turn out like you all hoped for.

Now I am sure on this message board you will tell us how great it was, but that is not the reality.. And most people know it. That is why there has been no Largo chatter as of late. No one cares anymore, too many broken promises and too much same ole same ole at Largo

Comment

AB is the man. He will bring ECNL to TBU. Mark my words.
                          TBU will get ECNL when WFF merges with TBU!!! Mark my word.

Comment

TBU will get ECNL when WFF merges with TBU!!! Mark my word.
                            I have never understood why these two clubs have not merged. They would have Tampa Bay covered. Unreal.

Comment

TBU West is still going strong. Sorry Celtic

Comment

Coaches are telling parents that they got ECNL. Thats a fact. Fact is they are not getting it again this year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X