Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did Al Sousa ever play soccer? Anyone know no info posted on website Would like to know before tryouts. Not saying you have to be a good player to coach
    If you're so interested in his credentials, why don't you ask him? I suspect that you might be surprised to learn about his background in soccer.

Comment

What's your beef with AS? Last time I checked, he coaches the younger boys in Largo. Junior teams. I applaud you really that somehow your 10 year old is now playing at Chelsea, or Barcelona, or maybe at the Rowdies. Somehow, the craziest of parents think that it matters so much where their 10 year old is playing right now. Division 1, state cup, etc.. How many scholarships have been offered to your kid??? Maybe after high school, we'll compare notes again and see who's right. But discrediting kids teams, saying how one tournament is better, or which league is better. C'Mon! I do wonder how you were growing up. This has to come from such insecurity. Let's kids develop and have friendships that they'll treasure. Stop living your dreams through them.

Comment

Play soccer? He doesn't even know the game. How he is running a club I have no idea
        Don't think you will find many guy who have refereed international matches that don't know the game. Or ones that have coached for 35+ years either. He has his faults just like any DOC OR coach of course. You can hate him all you want but what coaching credentials do you have? Why aren't you running your own club since you know so much? Just curios.

Comment

Can't help but notice that despite your "level of education" that you can't actually address a single point in my last post. Such as the fact that you are looking up "rec level" tournament schedules to find out about the club you have chosen to troll. Can't eleven admit that. You also failed to address what State Cup champion you pay money to. Again, another example of your inability to follow simple message board conversation. You are proving my point.

You are correct that I have no knowledge of your level of education. But with every post you make you are narrowing it down for me. At this point you have already proved that it is a college that doesn't require for graduation that their students know the difference of the word "there" and "their". Lol ...

You can keep trying but the simple fact remains that you care enough about TBU West to look up THEIR tournament schedules, team by team, and then come on here and waste your valuable time worrying about what you call a "rec" club. Seems that a well educated man like yourself would be above going out of his way to talk crap and make up lies about a kid's soccer club. But maybe your expansive education has taught you that what is most important is that you make yourself feel better by aimlessly insulting a kid's soccer organization that doesn't even affect the world class club that you pay your money to. Either that or you just have a need to boost your Valedictorian ego?

I'm sure that during you Ivy League college career that you were taught to question the source and motives of anyone's writings and not just believe everything they wrote. That's whT I did after reading your post. And you have validated every doubt I had.

How long have you been out of school? It appears to be quite a while because you are falling way behind in a very easy conversation. Let's see if you can catch up or just continue pick and choose the points addressed. I bet you just can't do it.

First, you have to admit that you either guessed at the TBU west placings or you just guessed. Has to be one of the two. Either way, you are a loser. Which is it?
          I will not bash anyone's grammar, nor will I take the time to proof read my posts or yours, I will not even justify my educational stance which allows me to make a cofortable living. that said largo has and will always be a lower end club, and a feeder club for those that are smart enough to leave before the game has past them by. For the sake of my child/ children I won't mention the club nor the gender/ ages. I do commen largo for becoming part of tbu, but everyone associated w the west should be removed from the bod as well as the coaching staff.
          Food for thought

Comment

Oh, and since you mentioned "we", stop hiding behind generic terms and be brave enough to mention who, exactly, is "we". Club, age group and team name. Since you are obviously very proud of your kid's team you should have no trouble telling us all. Otherwise, you would bring up your team to begin with.
            Hahaha feeling hurt much you must be associated or a family member

Comment

there's only two average clubs in the Largo area, TBU West and Strictly, so your limited to where you can get decent training. If your going to PCU, Seminole, St. Pete Raider or Celtic hoping to get quality training for your kid, just take the money and light it on fire, because these clubs are incapable of training kids the right way.

Comment

Al you should of stuck to being a ref

Comment

"Training the right way." Tell me. Having 60 kids on tryouts for one age group VS. 8 kids showing up on another. Then, the big club will select the best 10 kids out of 60 and make it their A team. They play the smaller club that only has those 8 kids and mercy ruled them. IS THAT BETTER TRAINING?? Never mind even if the small club really did train their kids better. Everything is result oriented, and crazy soccer parents feed on this nonsense all the time. You can never win an argument with stupidity. If Largo does manage to win some, they'll discredit it by saying it was a low level tourn.or it wasn't on the right division.

For me, I think Largo is better this year and the merger did pay off in a good way. It's not perfect but it is going in the right direction. And if some parents aren't happy, there are a lot of clubs nearby anyways to transfer. Just be happy for your kids and let them enjoy the game.

Comment

I will not bash anyone's grammar, nor will I take the time to proof read my posts or yours, I will not even justify my educational stance which allows me to make a cofortable living. that said largo has and will always be a lower end club, and a feeder club for those that are smart enough to leave before the game has past them by. For the sake of my child/ children I won't mention the club nor the gender/ ages. I do commen largo for becoming part of tbu, but everyone associated w the west should be removed from the bod as well as the coaching staff.
                    Food for thought
                    The real food for thought is how you can brag about your educational level. I don't know how you "past" sixth grade. Lol. That's not a typo that you made, that's ignorance. Even that technical college you went to should have taught you that spelling and grammar are two different things.

Comment

The real food for thought is how you can brag about your educational level. I don't know how you "past" sixth grade. Lol. That's not a typo that you made, that's ignorance. Even that technical college you went to should have taught you that spelling and grammar are two different things.
                      Ok I'll bite a little i have a masters in mechanic engineering, and it bet my $100k plus a year job can afford me to have my assistant check my clerical errors at work. Bet your $10 an hour job and so called good grammar is really helping you out, but then again that's why you support largettttto. Probably because you're a friend/ family member, or maybe your kid sucks so bad that's the only place he can play.

Comment

Ok I'll bite a little i have a masters in mechanic engineering, and it bet my $100k plus a year job can afford me to have my assistant check my clerical errors at work. Bet your $10 an hour job and so called good grammar is really helping you out, but then again that's why you support largettttto. Probably because you're a friend/ family member, or maybe your kid sucks so bad that's the only place he can play.
                        Well, you certainly did bite. Thanks. You just got worked by a supposed $10 an hour jobber that you admit has a greater grasp of simple 6th grade English than you do. I will admit that I'm impressed that you could reach a Master's Degree without knowing the language that you speak (Not sure what that says about the institution of learning that let that slip by though. Granted, there are online Masters courses so, ehh, it is what it is.)

And I'm happy for you that life is working out so well for you that your ego feels the need to insult my kid and all. He just turned 11 so I guess he is fair game, right? Or maybe my minimum wage intelligence just got you so frustrated that a jab at a kid was needed to prove your intelligence?

Let me ask you, is $17,000-$20,000 per year paying an assistant, that can actually read and write with intelligence, to correct your "clerical errors" worth it? I suppose that if you make enough money you could afford to have someone wipe your butt for you too. But does that make you a better person? Lol

If you'd like some tutoring on the language that you speak and write, my sucky soccer playing 11 year old is looking for some spending cash and he knows the difference between "past" and "passed". He could help you out. And I'm sure he wouldn't cost you nearly as much as the assistant you currently use to cover up you lack of basic knowledge.

Too bad you couldn't mechanically engineer a better response. Should have had your assistant take out a couple of commas, an apostrophe and reworked your broken English post. He or she could have convinced me that you were kind of smart. And if my little kid had spell checked you he could have fixed a few things as well.

I get it. You are highly educated. Congratulations. You have represented your college or university well here. Tell me again how smart you are. And then maybe you can start talking about the Masters in Soccer that you have as well. ;)

Comment

Tryouts are right around the corner. Time to find some more players from rec to replace the ones going back to rec. athese new kids will fit in as they are already used to das boot

Comment

Sorry Celtic but TBU West is here to stay.

Comment

Sorry Celtic but TBU West is here to stay.
                              Yes, very sorry for Celtic. Nothing worse that an *****hole neighbor.
                              Hopefully the TBU poison does not spread any further.

Comment

The first year of TBU being at Largo has really hurt Celtic, and it's only going to get worse. Across the board Celtic had regression, pick a league, any league that Celtic participates in, look at the standings, 90% of their teams are in last place or very close to last place in their league. Celtic bombed at both Region C and State Cup. It's only going to get worse at Celtic, parents are disgruntled there and fleeing the sinking ship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X