How much do you pay your kids per goal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At weston, girls get 50 per hour from parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Whats the going rate these days? I usually give my kid 10 dollars per goal. Is that the going rate?
      New Car

Comment

My kids pay me back $5.00 per goal. Seriously, this is a troll thread.

Comment

You're killing me, Smalls! I can't believe this. People actually PAY their kids for their actions in a soccer game? Wow. My son plays for the love of the game. As with all kids, it needs to maintain a dimension of being fun as they age. But no one ever paid me as a kid for having fun. Nor will I pay my kid for having fun. And it's not a job (yet), so in my opinion it's not appropriate to pay him for his performance. I guess you could say I AM paying FOR my kid to have fun because of all the costs involved, but it's paid FOR him, not TO him. Unbelievable!

Comment

You're killing me, Smalls! I can't believe this. People actually PAY their kids for their actions in a soccer game? Wow. My son plays for the love of the game. As with all kids, it needs to maintain a dimension of being fun as they age. But no one ever paid me as a kid for having fun. Nor will I pay my kid for having fun. And it's not a job (yet), so in my opinion it's not appropriate to pay him for his performance. I guess you could say I AM paying FOR my kid to have fun because of all the costs involved, but it's paid FOR him, not TO him. Unbelievable!
            You people who pay your kids are pathetic. My kid gets a big fat zero, he does not give me gas money, food money, etc. Really people. Try raising your kids the right way. That explains why they are selfish brats, I guess you will bail them out of jail too right. Well with all the money yours paying them for goals, they should be able to bail themselves out right? Oh I forgot they are using their goal money to buy _ _ _ _ _, you fill in the blank .

Comment

Do you pay the midfielders or defenders more when they score, assist or stop a goal?

Comment

You people who pay your kids are pathetic. My kid gets a big fat zero, he does not give me gas money, food money, etc. Really people. Try raising your kids the right way. That explains why they are selfish brats, I guess you will bail them out of jail too right. Well with all the money yours paying them for goals, they should be able to bail themselves out right? Oh I forgot they are using their goal money to buy _ _ _ _ _, you fill in the blank .
                There's actually a lesson to be learned. They earn their money by working hard for it than they can spend it on their FIFA games or whatever they are into. Isn't that what we do as working people. Work our ass off all day to take a two week vacation all year.

Comment

There's actually a lesson to be learned. They earn their money by working hard for it than they can spend it on their FIFA games or whatever they are into. Isn't that what we do as working people. Work our ass off all day to take a two week vacation all year.
                  You give your kid an allowance, you don't pay for goals. That makes them a selfish player and in the end is not helping your child. Defenders are working hard out there too. Our team has a bunch of spoiled brats like yours whose parents pay $20 a goal and that is precisely why our team was knocked out of State Cup after one round. Players only thinking about themselves. Take some parenting classes or better yet put your kid in singles tennis.

Comment

From a coaching perspective this sends the wrong message to developing kids. Not all kids are goal scores and this places unreasonable expectations/pressure on them...every position has a place there should be other avenues to encourage growth, instead of frustration. Coaches hate this type of behavior from parents and it goes against many concepts they are trying to instill in a team.

Comment

Celtics pay in Cheeseburgers

Comment

If the defenders and miss were any good they would play up front. Pay $20 for goals nothing for assists those are for pussies

Comment

If the defenders and miss were any good they would play up front. Pay $20 for goals nothing for assists those are for pussies
                          Save your money to bail your kid out. He is obviously being raised by a thug. I am sure he will be in the system soon.

Comment

your loser kid must be a defender or even worse a goalie! Goals win games baby!

Comment

your loser kid must be a defender or even worse a goalie! Goals win games baby!
                              Thug. Living through your kid right, well when your not in and out of the pen.

Comment

Rewarding success is one of many great ways to motivate and promote hard work.
                                In soccer, scoring goal is one way but there are so many other ways players are motivated. It is not the face value of a dollar bill but it can be anything including dollars.
                                Any parent, team, coach etc can have their own system on how they set this up and operate it. This is in line with American Capitalistic philosophy. There can be pros and cons for every system and that is why one has to understand and find out what works best to support their value system. For each, their own.

Why do you see players who score goals get points in statistics sheets? Is it fair to the rest of the team players?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X