Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter said there were about 6 players from Sunrise at the BU ECNL tryout! I guess that's the next team that will break up if last night is any indication. What's going on MSVG now Sunrise! Two of south florida's best!
    it's time for merging. It was inevitable and the quality of play will only be better.

Comment

it's time for merging. It was inevitable and the quality of play will only be better.
      It's all good. This same thing happened in the Tampa Bay area when WFF first got ECNL. Now that it has been here a few years the realities have set in about ECNL and the other surrounding clubs (like TBU) are building teams that rival or are better than their respective age group in ECNL. When you think about how few girls can actually make an ECNL team that draws from a 12-14 COUNTY area, there is bound to be a LOT of very talented "left over" girls that didn't make ECNL.

Comment

My daughter said there were about 6 players from Sunrise at the BU ECNL tryout! I guess that's the next team that will break up if last night is any indication. What's going on MSVG now Sunrise! Two of south florida's best!
        Stop the bashing of BU, those families leaving Sunrise are not motivated to leave by ECNL!

Comment

Stop the bashing of BU, those families leaving Sunrise are not motivated to leave by ECNL!
          Pinecrest Kendall meger u13g. Is this good and where are tryout. Can anyone confirm the better MSVG girls are going there.

Comment

The new beast in the southeast

Pinecrest Kendall meger u13g. Is this good and where are tryout. Can anyone confirm the better MSVG girls are going there.
            Kendall / Pinecrest merger is great for kids . Psc gets pre academy for boys and Fpl/npl for girls . All of the top female players from the area ( tropical,coral gables ) will try out at Pinecrest including msvg top players . Look up try outs info. in realmiamifc.com / Pinecrest website . Don't be left out .

I am hearing that there will be 3 teams , 2 will play FSPL and state cup and they will have one academy style team playing NPL/Fpl . The 3rd team will play sfu .

This msvg /Pinecrest merger and bu/sunrise merger will put two very strong teams in the area next year . Can't wait for those two to go head to head .

Comment

Kendall / Pinecrest merger is great for kids . Psc gets pre academy for boys and Fpl/npl for girls . All of the top female players from the area ( tropical,coral gables ) will try out at Pinecrest including msvg top players . Look up try outs info. in realmiamifc.com / Pinecrest website . Don't be left out .

I am hearing that there will be 3 teams , 2 will play FSPL and state cup and they will have one academy style team playing NPL/Fpl . The 3rd team will play sfu .

This msvg /Pinecrest merger and bu/sunrise merger will put two very strong teams in the area next year . Can't wait for those two to go head to head .
              Is my math correct? I just counted 4 teams in that scenario not 3! Lol

Comment

Is my math correct? I just counted 4 teams in that scenario not 3! Lol
                Of the two playing fspl, one will be "academy style"

Comment

How do you know who is trying out?

Comment

How could u possibly know how many teams they will have? Why not travel a few mikes south to Cutler Ridge You will be in for a surprise of who is trying out and the coach they will have

Comment

MSVG, Tropical, South Miami and Pinecrest players. Do your daughters a favor. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain for their future in soccer. Go to Lakes by the Bay, Friday at 5:00 Not any other tryouts going on at that time

Comment

MSVG, Tropical, South Miami and Pinecrest players. Do your daughters a favor. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain for their future in soccer. Go to Lakes by the Bay, Friday at 5:00 Not any other tryouts going on at that time
                        Lakes by the Bay.... Incredible coach and team!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X