Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, GTB should scrap EO from their list. He was at TBU yesterday morning and this morning. It looks like he is finally all set at TBU. It's been a long time and TBU finally convinced him to join them. Great move by TBU. I am sure the rising U17 boys will be strong contender next year.
    No, I saw him at Lutz talking to MC yesterday afternoon and this morning. He's going to Lutz!

Comment

No, I saw him at Lutz talking to MC yesterday afternoon and this morning. He's going to Lutz!
      Sounds like a BIG loss for GTB. Why would he give up FSPL or possible R3PL next year. Plus some of his current parents were going to TBU not sure that's a wise move. I think he stays at GTB. He has the only winning teams at that turd

Comment

Never. MC does not PAY coaches. Why do you think 95% of the coaches are dads or moms.
        Does EO coach for free. Don't think so.

Comment

Well, GTB should scrap EO from their list. He was at TBU yesterday morning and this morning. It looks like he is finally all set at TBU. It's been a long time and TBU finally convinced him to join them. Great move by TBU. I am sure the rising U17 boys will be strong contender next year.
          TBU boys program has gone downhill big time in the last couple of years. Needs a change

Comment

IF he goes to TBU, it won't be for the u17's. He needs to go back in age, like u12's, and take them forward.

Comment

IF he goes to TBU, it won't be for the u17's. He needs to go back in age, like u12's, and take them forward.
              I think he will be better off taking the rising U15 boys if AD is no longer going to coach them. AD have done great with this team and he works well with EO so it will be a great transition. TBU must make the right move and let EO take the team and let him be the asst coach of the rising U17 boys. That will attract players to that age group and SM and EO can train and coach together.

Comment

I think he will be better off taking the rising U15 boys if AD is no longer going to coach them. AD have done great with this team and he works well with EO so it will be a great transition. TBU must make the right move and let EO take the team and let him be the asst coach of the rising U17 boys. That will attract players to that age group and SM and EO can train and coach together.
                I don't see how EO and SM can coach a team together it just will not work. I say he stays

Comment

I don't see how EO and SM can coach a team together it just will not work. I say he stays
                  Why not, I think they are friends and don't see why EO cannot be SM's asst and be the head coach of the rising U15 boys team. I am sure they can make it work as I don't see any ego between these two coaches

Comment

If EO is involved with TBU rising u17's, several current players will leave and not as many as you would think would follow him from gtbfc. Plus the TBU team got knocked out of state cup early, and can't play FSPL next year. No attraction to go to TBU in that age group. The GTBFC team is still alive in state cup and can play FSPL and maybe R3PL if the finish high enough. If EO leaves, which is still a low possibility, they must get a very good, well known coach to take over in order to keep the current players and draw good players from TBU and WFF teams.

Comment

If EO is involved with TBU rising u17's, several current players will leave and not as many as you would think would follow him from gtbfc. Plus the TBU team got knocked out of state cup early, and can't play FSPL next year. No attraction to go to TBU in that age group. The GTBFC team is still alive in state cup and can play FSPL and maybe R3PL if the finish high enough. If EO leaves, which is still a low possibility, they must get a very good, well known coach to take over in order to keep the current players and draw good players from TBU and WFF teams.
                      It does not make sense for EO to leave GTB but he has had the team for 3 years and time to maybe get a new coach for that age group. The only problem is there is no coach that can take that team without losing most of the players and it might be the end of this team regardless of where they finish this year in State Cup. EO has done great with this team and if he is replaced, I am sure the team will be disbanded. My guess is that GTB will keep EO with the team for the next 2 years since he will be getting a lot of new players at tryout so basically a possibility of another new team like last 2 years. EO stays and GTB gets stronger next year.

Comment

It does not make sense for EO to leave GTB but he has had the team for 3 years and time to maybe get a new coach for that age group. The only problem is there is no coach that can take that team without losing most of the players and it might be the end of this team regardless of where they finish this year in State Cup. EO has done great with this team and if he is replaced, I am sure the team will be disbanded. My guess is that GTB will keep EO with the team for the next 2 years since he will be getting a lot of new players at tryout so basically a possibility of another new team like last 2 years. EO stays and GTB gets stronger next year.
                        The win percentage was not good at GTBFC. With increased fees next year I would hope they could do better.

Comment

The win percentage was not good at GTBFC. With increased fees next year I would hope they could do better.
                          Wasn't EO's team running all over the Southeast playing the best teams from other SE states? Wouldn't you think that that would lower your winning percentage a bit - as compared to a team that sat at home and beat up on the normal foes?

Comment

Wasn't EO's team running all over the Southeast playing the best teams from other SE states? Wouldn't you think that that would lower your winning percentage a bit - as compared to a team that sat at home and beat up on the normal foes?
                            50% new players every year since he took over. Has the level dropped that is debatable.
                            Stats you can look at

Record in leagues
                            Goals scored per game
                            Goals allowed per game
                            Results against higher ranked opponents

To make it easy the team has a website that has the stats since 2006

The rep on the coach is he makes average players good but can he make a team of good players great. Any player that he has been coached has improved. Coaching a team vs developing a individual player are two different things.

That is were you find the frustration. "The team dynamic and chemistry"

Comment

50% new players every year since he took over. Has the level dropped that is debatable.
                              Stats you can look at

Record in leagues
                              Goals scored per game
                              Goals allowed per game
                              Results against higher ranked opponents

To make it easy the team has a website that has the stats since 2006

The rep on the coach is he makes average players good but can he make a team of good players great. Any player that he has been coached has improved. Coaching a team vs developing a individual player are two different things.

That is were you find the frustration. "The team dynamic and chemistry"
                              Why so much turnover every year if his rep is that good?

Comment

Why so much turnover every year if his rep is that good?
                                If you can figure that one out you get a prize.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X