Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You just saw huh? You mean you spent the weekend up there and wanted to post your win about it on here. It's a nice win and congratulations to them, but try to be a little less transparent next time.
    Relax there Hoss. Even if it was a parent, it's still deserving of kudos.

Comment

Relax there Hoss. Even if it was a parent, it's still deserving of kudos.
      No doubt there sparky, why people can't just be honest is what is dumb. But then again coming on a public forum to brag about your kid is pretty pathetic.

Comment

No doubt there sparky, why people can't just be honest is what is dumb. But then again coming on a public forum to brag about your kid is pretty pathetic.
        I kinda agree with you. I just don't get wound up about it.

Comment

Who Cares

Whether it is or isn't this person's kid who cares its an achievement.

The only thing we get on this site is crap about who the Best ECNL team or whats the best Thorns or ECNL. Or some 3,000 plus posts about 9 yr old girls?

This site sucks the life out of youth soccer, its here for the chosen few to are mostly bitter and twisted.

I say good for the team, sad that some pathetic people can't pat a few boys on the back, there has to be some sinister motive in play.

ITS YOUTH SOCCER PEOPLE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chill out

The OP is the dad of one of the kids on that team. He from *across the pond* and loves footy. He used to be a super ***** on the sidelines as a coach, but it seems he has mellowed out some, and hopefully smiling more and not making his kids wacko.

Comment

Not Me

The OP is the dad of one of the kids on that team. He from *across the pond* and loves footy. He used to be a super ***** on the sidelines as a coach, but it seems he has mellowed out some, and hopefully smiling more and not making his kids wacko.
              Funny I'm the dad I think you're talking about but sorry I wasn't the original poster, but cheers for the thought lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X