Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For real? Because truthfully, that will change what my daughter does. I know all the BS about how HS soccer sucks, but isn't that the fun of being and athlete in hs? Being able to play for your school? Are we just going to suck the life out of everything???
    If your paying ECNL money it's not about fun anymore. It's about college recruiting and HS doesn't really matter when your at that level. You should save your money and have your dd play on the clubs A team. A little more fun and you can still play HS.

Comment

For real? Because truthfully, that will change what my daughter does. I know all the BS about how HS soccer sucks, but isn't that the fun of being and athlete in hs? Being able to play for your school? Are we just going to suck the life out of everything???
      Watching HS soccer kind of sucks the life out of everything!

Comment

If your paying ECNL money it's not about fun anymore. It's about college recruiting and HS doesn't really matter when your at that level. You should save your money and have your dd play on the clubs A team. A little more fun and you can still play HS.
        So what ECNL team isn't allowing High School soccer? All ECNL kids I know are playing. Heck alot of the ECNL coaches also coach high school.

Comment

This is the official 3A and 2A thread. Plesae keep discussions about other divisions out of here. TIA
          Maybe you should have made that clear in the title of the thread, then. Doesn't say anything about which high schools.

Comment

how will things change with the ECNL girls not being able to play for their high schools this coming high school season?
            Curious where did you read that the ECNL clubs are not going to allow their players to participate in high school soccer? This would be a 180 on the part of Crossfire United, as their player handbook for 2014-15 clearly states they break for high school soccer.

Comment

Stealth will win it all !!!!

Comment

So what ECNL team isn't allowing High School soccer? All ECNL kids I know are playing. Heck alot of the ECNL coaches also coach high school.
                so funny. ECNL teams here are so over rated. Never seen so many below average players state they play ECN, thumping their chest "I'm too good for HS". What a joke.

Comment

so funny. ECNL teams here are so over rated. Never seen so many below average players state they play ECN, thumping their chest "I'm too good for HS". What a joke.
                  TRANSLATION,,,,,, My daughter plays for Crossfire Blue 2

Comment

Curious where did you read that the ECNL clubs are not going to allow their players to participate in high school soccer? This would be a 180 on the part of Crossfire United, as their player handbook for 2014-15 clearly states they break for high school soccer.
                    Don't be so gullible. That's the academy that can't play H.S. (boys). Unless the Thorns are going with the same model? ECNL doesn't even start until fall season is over.

Comment

Don't be so gullible. That's the academy that can't play H.S. (boys). Unless the Thorns are going with the same model? ECNL doesn't even start until fall season is over.
                      H.S. season that is.

Comment

Thorns clearly state that the girls can play high school, just not other clubs. Makes perfect sense. I had never heard or seen anything saying ECNL players couldn't play high school, that is why I was calling out the bull**** poster.

Comment

Thorns clearly state that the girls can play high school, just not other clubs. Makes perfect sense. I had never heard or seen anything saying ECNL players couldn't play high school, that is why I was calling out the bull**** poster.
                          Correcto mundo. Just more bullcr*p being spread. They (ECNL girls) are encouraged to play H.S., although they will still have some ECNL practices in the fall.

Comment

I see 5 D1 commits from Oregon ECNL so far for 2017..

Comment

I see 5 D1 commits from Oregon ECNL so far for 2017..
                              Oh correction that would be 7 D1 commits from Oregon ECNL

Comment

Oh correction that would be 7 D1 commits from Oregon ECNL
                                and 1 year of oregon encl got them those offers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X