Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know, what has happened to Onyx? Apparently either they are on a downhill slide or they aren't nearly as good as their proponents proclaim they are. So, where are the college committments?
    Sorry we didn't know we were suppose to email you once offers were accepted. So far all D1 and its still early. We didn't get a email about Copa's commitments yet? Must be all the starters since they are the leader in Got Soccer points!

Comment

So when Copa wins the Beaverton Cup the 100's of scouts will see that these players are all D1 worthy. To have that many slow players headed to D1 at one time would be amazing !

Comment

Sorry we didn't know we were suppose to email you once offers were accepted. So far all D1 and its still early. We didn't get a email about Copa's commitments yet? Must be all the starters since they are the leader in Got Soccer points!
        It's not still early. Sorry Onxy parents. If you're not committed to a top school by last May then you're done. Hello D2.

Comment

It's not still early. Sorry Onxy parents. If you're not committed to a top school by last May then you're done. Hello D2.
          Nothing wrong with D2, but there are more D1 schools still looking than schools that have all spots filled. In fact, I know there are several Pac 12 schools that have not completed their 2017 class

Comment

Nothing wrong with D2, but there are more D1 schools still looking than schools that have all spots filled. In fact, I know there are several Pac 12 schools that have not completed their 2017 class
            Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA were all done in March. Most other schools are down to one slot other than Oregon and Oregon State. But that's because they are hopeless bottom dwellers in the Pac 12.

Comment

Cal, Stanford, USC, UCLA were all done in March. Most other schools are down to one slot other than Oregon and Oregon State. But that's because they are hopeless bottom dwellers in the Pac 12.
              Again, there are more D1 schools, including Pac 12, that are not done with their 2017 class than those who are done

Comment

And your kid is going where?

Comment

And your kid is going where?
                  To a school with a much better program and better academics than your kid.

Comment

So when Copa wins the Beaverton Cup the 100's of scouts will see that these players are all D1 worthy. To have that many slow players headed to D1 at one time would be amazing !
                    So after Copa loses to Eastside 2-0 at Beaverton Cup do they explain this to the scouts when the team travels to Washington next week to do an ID camp ?

Reasons why they failed:

1. We are still ranked 1 by Got Soccer so it is no big deal
                    2. Had Chiptole before game and whole team must have been poisoned.
                    3. Onyx could not beat us anyway.
                    5. We one last year and wanted to make things fair.
                    6. Have committed to Stanford and UCLA and it's all good.
                    7. Needed to save energy for ID camp next week.
                    8. Dating coaches son so I will start next week anyway.
                    9. Portland State will still take me.
                    10. PCC roster not filled so I have options.

Congrats to Eastside #17 ranked team in Oregon ! Nice Win !!!!!

Comment

Again, there are more D1 schools, including Pac 12, that are not done with their 2017 class than those who are done
                      Untrue. The schools that still have spots left are your mid and lower level D1. All top D1 programs are done.

Comment

Untrue. The schools that still have spots left are your mid and lower level D1. All top D1 programs are done.
                        You people kill me. I know you will not understand this and I don't have time to explain. The top D1 programs are never "done' with a class.

Comment

To a school with a much better program and better academics than your kid.
                          I see, but no mention of the school. If you say so sport!

Comment

So after Copa loses to Eastside 2-0 at Beaverton Cup do they explain this to the scouts when the team travels to Washington next week to do an ID camp ?

Reasons why they failed:

1. We are still ranked 1 by Got Soccer so it is no big deal
                            2. Had Chiptole before game and whole team must have been poisoned.
                            3. Onyx could not beat us anyway.
                            5. We one last year and wanted to make things fair.
                            6. Have committed to Stanford and UCLA and it's all good.
                            7. Needed to save energy for ID camp next week.
                            8. Dating coaches son so I will start next week anyway.
                            9. Portland State will still take me.
                            10. PCC roster not filled so I have options.

Congrats to Eastside #17 ranked team in Oregon ! Nice Win !!!!!
                            I hardly ever believe what is posted on Talking Soccer. Today when I read a post that the number 1 team in Oregon (Copa) was beat in the highly acclaimed Beaverton Cup, I thought TS was wrong, but then I looked on the website to see for myself that the powerhouse Copa had in fact lost. Wow!

Comment

Ok ok. It's Chemeketa.

Comment

Heh. Sport eh? Your way of trying to prove some sort of superiority when you have none? Onyx = Big Sky. Big wow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X