Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luck, bad calls, ugly soccer, ...

Suck it haters. World Cup champions. Fair weather fans you can now go back to watching other sports. Guess the US got 5 goals off of bad calls in this game. To the other true fans, let's celebrate. To the rest of you, go climb back into your holes.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suck it haters. World Cup champions. Fair weather fans you can now go back to watching other sports. Guess the US got 5 goals off of bad calls in this game. To the other true fans, let's celebrate. To the rest of you, go climb back into your holes.
    wow, are you always this fun to be around?

Comment

wow, are you always this fun to be around?
      To a hater like you, I'm not at all fun to be around. I'm the person who will shove a big 5-2 stomping back into your face as an "I told you so". To the other true fans, well we had a great time today hollering and cheering on the USWNT.

Comment

To a hater like you, I'm not at all fun to be around. I'm the person who will shove a big 5-2 stomping back into your face as an "I told you so". To the other true fans, well we had a great time today hollering and cheering on the USWNT.
        Do you get red faced when screaming that?

Comment

Do you get red faced when screaming that?
          Not at all. Just replaying the highlights. Good to be a real fan of the USWNT tonight. Also watching the US Track And Field Championships at Autzen after seeing my dd win medals there in hs. Its a good day

Comment

Not at all. Just replaying the highlights. Good to be a real fan of the USWNT tonight. Also watching the US Track And Field Championships at Autzen after seeing my dd win medals there in hs. Its a good day
            Do you ever feel like everyone on the room is laughing about an inside joke that you aren't in on?

Comment

Do you ever feel like everyone on the room is laughing about an inside joke that you aren't in on?
              Somebody let you in on the joke didn't they. And after all the years.

Comment

Alex who? Carli Lloyd & others running away with the show (despite offense set up for Alex). It's amazing what the U.S. can do when they possess & pass instead of only sending long balls in for not so impressive anymore Alex or aging Wambachs head. Now, if Press or Sydney had played instead of Alex, then score would've been even more of a rout.sure Alex is a pretty face to have as the face of USWNT soccer but Lloyd rocks! Many more on the team who are more amazing than Alex bit coach said she's "untouchable"..Regardless, USA rocked it today!

Comment

Let me guess. When they call you "spaz"' they say, "we're just kidding. Don't take it personal."

Comment

U.S. won baby! I don't care if you all are making fun of me. I'm the one dancing. Nobody else picked the US to win! In your FACE! I should have went to Reno to make a bet. I'd be $500 richer babies!

Comment

U.S. won baby! I don't care if you all are making fun of me. I'm the one dancing. Nobody else picked the US to win! In your FACE! I should have went to Reno to make a bet. I'd be $500 richer babies!
                      Huge US fan here and I'm with you..... But why Reno? Vegas should be the choice and if your gonna make a bet make it worth your while. $500 wouldn't cover the flight.

Comment

Let me guess. When they call you "spaz"' they say, "we're just kidding. Don't take it personal."
                        Look who is a US hater, it's Angry ECNL Poster.

Comment

You don't know me! Just because people call me names doesn't mean I have to listen.

I was the only person in this chatroom that picked US to win. Sorry for the losers!!

Comment

Once Ellis got smart enough to sit the media stars (Wambach, Leroux, and should have sat Morgan), the real players were able to show what they can do. Lloyd, Rapinoe, Brian, Johnston, Klingenberg - those were the real stars.

Comment

Alex who? Carli Lloyd & others running away with the show (despite offense set up for Alex). It's amazing what the U.S. can do when they possess & pass instead of only sending long balls in for not so impressive anymore Alex or aging Wambachs head. Now, if Press or Sydney had played instead of Alex, then score would've been even more of a rout.sure Alex is a pretty face to have as the face of USWNT soccer but Lloyd rocks! Many more on the team who are more amazing than Alex bit coach said she's "untouchable"..Regardless, USA rocked it today!
                              I was surprised that Alex stayed on the field. She was ineffective against Japan. Most people would probably chose Leroux, but I'd have put Press in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X