Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speak for yourself. I love Eugene. I love the energy. I love the Ducks. I love the river. I love the mountains. I love the coast. I love shopping there. Yes, I have been there.
    Then move there permanently. Oh, don't love it that much, huh?

Comment

Then move there permanently. Oh, don't love it that much, huh?
      The whole career path thing gets in the way of moving at random. Eugene is definitely on the list of places I would consider moving. For that matter so is Bend. The only thing that prevents that right now is work. Working in Portland is no easy feat either as I find myself primarily in California and Washington. If I could solve that work thing and it meant living in Eugene or Bend I wouldn't hesitate. As it is I work out of state and come home to Oregon... home sweet home.

Comment

Eugene is a great place to live but there is no reason to go there to play in their little tournament. Unless your kids love medals - basically everyone gets a medal! Juicebox!

Comment

Eugene is a great place to live but there is no reason to go there to play in their little tournament. Unless your kids love medals - basically everyone gets a medal! Juicebox!
          Eugene kinda sucks. Duck fans are the WORST to boot. That said, Eugene tourney is WAY better than THUSC cup. Way better.

Comment

Eugene kinda sucks. Duck fans are the WORST to boot. That said, Eugene tourney is WAY better than THUSC cup. Way better.
            Not sure I'd use "WAY" in that sentence.

Comment

Wow, that was certainly an underwhelming experience.

Comment

Wow, that was certainly an underwhelming experience.

Look at the bright side, you could have gone to the Thusc jamboree

Comment

I have to say it's the worst organized tournament we have experienced

Comment

That is unfortunate. Did you try the Bend tourney? At least Bend is a great place to visit. We use to really enjoy that tournament.

Comment

Lesson learned. Won't be doing Eugene Adidas Cup again. Bend is fun. We'll do that and Mt Hood. At least they always have many teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X