Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre-ecnl

Why do FC and THUSC label their top teams pre ecnl but crossfire teams don't?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They did last year.

Comment

Because the parents of the Crossfire kids saw the results of the CU ECNL teams and revolted. No way they wanted that label applied to their kids. THUSC parents wanted to do the same thing, but Tom made them keep it.

Comment

Because the parents of the Crossfire kids saw the results of the CU ECNL teams and revolted. No way they wanted that label applied to their kids. THUSC parents wanted to do the same thing, but Tom made them keep it.
        This year, they have opted to get jersey's with the Rebel battle flag on it. Calling themselves pre-General Lee. Catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          because the parents of the crossfire kids saw the results of the cu ecnl teams and revolted. No way they wanted that label applied to their kids. Thusc parents wanted to do the same thing, but tom made them keep it.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol

Comment

Other clubs in other states did it as well. It's really just another label to differentiate/designate a clubs top tier team. So whether it's "Reds", "A", "Element", "pre-ecnl", potato or potahtow, tomato or tohmatow...it's all the same. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Comment

Other clubs in other states did it as well. It's really just another label to differentiate/designate a clubs top tier team. So whether it's "Reds", "A", "Element", "pre-ecnl", potato or potahtow, tomato or tohmatow...it's all the same. A rose by any other name is still a rose.
              that makes sense, and is not what I was asking.

If THUSC and Crossfire combine to make Crossfire United, why are only the THUSC teams being labeled pre-ecnl?

Comment

If THUSC and Crossfire combine to make Crossfire United, why are only the THUSC teams being labeled pre-ecnl?
                It's a land grab by Thusc. They promise all of their kids slots on the ECNL team, the Crossfire kids have to fight for the leftover spots.

Comment

Next year their U8 & U9 teams will be labeled Pre-Pre-ECNL. It is never to early to begin fleecing the parents.

Comment

My bad, I misinterpreted/ read your question.

Comment

Next year their U8 & U9 teams will be labeled Pre-Pre-ECNL. It is never to early to begin fleecing the parents.
                      Wrong!

It will be pre-pre-pre-encl

Comment

Looking at the CU ECNL results, if I'm a player on a U13 or younger team, no way do I want pre-ECNL associated with my team. They may be 12 years old, but they still have pride.

Comment

Looking at the CU ECNL results, if I'm a player on a U13 or younger team, no way do I want pre-ECNL associated with my team. They may be 12 years old, but they still have pride.
                          Still better than have "Timbers" in your name. Now that is a sad state of youth soccer affairs.

Comment

Wrong!

It will be pre-pre-pre-encl
                            I was talking with a buddy of mine the other night at THPRD.

Since ECNL doesn't really start until U-14---essentially everything UNDER U-14 are 'pre ECNL'. But, Tom with his rather LARGE ego---he's calling even his U12's "pre ECNL"---it's almost an oxymoron.......everything under the actual ECNL teams are theoretically 'pre ECNL'----

Whatever he wants to do or call them, it's his club, his deal....

Comment

I was talking with a buddy of mine the other night at THPRD.

Since ECNL doesn't really start until U-14---essentially everything UNDER U-14 are 'pre ECNL'. But, Tom with his rather LARGE ego---he's calling even his U12's "pre ECNL"---it's almost an oxymoron.......everything under the actual ECNL teams are theoretically 'pre ECNL'----

Whatever he wants to do or call them, it's his club, his deal....
                              ECNL Jr (pre-ECNL) program

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....l/index_E.html

Elite Girls Soccer League (California)

for pre-ECNL teams (U13 and under) and the sister teams of ECNL teams (U14+)

http://www.elitegirlssoccerleague.co...s/index_E.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X