Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think what the original poster was talking about is how Washington timbers 2nd and 3rd teams beat top teams at other Clark county clubs.....
    Specifically how G'01 Greens whooped up on FCSC's "A" team.

But what the original poster fails to understand is that Washington timbers second teams should beat second rate coaching like they have at G'01's FCSC
    Uh huh. In response to a comment about 4-3-3 and long ball?
    It's okay. Everyone expects this attitude. Always interesting when in flashes in public.

Also, I thought you guys didn't bag on other clubs? Lot of mix ups here.

Comment

Uh huh. In response to a comment about 4-3-3 and long ball?
      It's okay. Everyone expects this attitude. Always interesting when in flashes in public.

Also, I thought you guys didn't bag on other clubs? Lot of mix ups here.
      It sounds like they were singling out one coach that got his arse kicked after taking players over to FCSC....come to find out he's pi$$ed off the families on his FCSC team and got whooped by a "B" team

Comment

It sounds like they were singling out one coach that got his arse kicked after taking players over to FCSC....come to find out he's pi$$ed off the families on his FCSC team and got whooped by a "B" team
        Post#455 - previous page. People can draw their own conclusions.
        Doesnt sound relevant to a discussion of a green team or FCSC......

Comment

Green team coach is an a-hole. Completely out of his depth coaching 4v4 rec. but he's got a girl with a big leg to launch the long balls and that's all he needs.

Comment

Green team coach is an a-hole. Completely out of his depth coaching 4v4 rec. but he's got a girl with a big leg to launch the long balls and that's all he needs.
            Any team that gets beat by that should stop playing soccer competitively. Should be easy to defend if that's really the case.

Comment

wrong.

Dude just bought a house here and has connected the Washington Timbers with Ajax.
              A guy that is looking to leave wouldn't take the time to connect a small little club from Vantucky with the #1 Developmental Club in the world. Ajax will be coming each year along with players and coaches going to visit Ajax every year. What club offers to send coaches to a place like Ajax around here? Do you really think a guy that buys a house and works on things like bringinig Ajax to a club is looking to leave soon? You're crazy!
              Our coach says he coaches Clark College to help with the connection with the club. Being able to swap facility usage and the ability to have high school players mix in training with the college kids is a plus. Heck, we even had out parent meeting in the nice auditorium at Clark.

I think what you have is a DOC that really cares about coaching/player development.
              Good luck with your hero worship. You sound really naive.

Comment

Clowns are gone and at FCSC. There are a few more clowns left.
                You can't clean the bacteria in one clean. It will take multiple cleans.
                Sounds like a great club you have there. Like a petri dish. Easy to see why they've been running for the exits.

Comment

Why? Is there is something wrong with the burgundy teams? I don't understand?
                  He is saying if you are on anything below red you are a Rec player. A human ATM for those "who want to compete" as the board member put it. The real new direction of the vantucky timbers is unaccomplished arrogance. Hmmmmmmmm actually-not much of a change.

Take your business elsewhere. Hit them where it hurts.

Comment

He is saying if you are on anything below red you are a Rec player. A human ATM for those "who want to compete" as the board member put it. The real new direction of the vantucky timbers is unaccomplished arrogance. Hmmmmmmmm actually-not much of a change.

Take your business elsewhere. Hit them where it hurts.
                    I dunno about the unaccomplished arrogance part. I have a HS boy But he isn't a top player and we definitely don't feel valued. We won't be back next year.

Comment

wrong.

Dude just bought a house here and has connected the Washington Timbers with Ajax.
                      A guy that is looking to leave wouldn't take the time to connect a small little club from Vantucky with the #1 Developmental Club in the world. Ajax will be coming each year along with players and coaches going to visit Ajax every year. What club offers to send coaches to a place like Ajax around here? Do you really think a guy that buys a house and works on things like bringinig Ajax to a club is looking to leave soon? You're crazy!
                      Our coach says he coaches Clark College to help with the connection with the club. Being able to swap facility usage and the ability to have high school players mix in training with the college kids is a plus. Heck, we even had out parent meeting in the nice auditorium at Clark.

I think what you have is a DOC that really cares about coaching/player development.
                      Wow. really blazing a trail here vantucky....

FCP academy eventually gets the top performers in ECNL and Div1 offers.
                      timbers gets you into the ridiculous thorns academy or their terrible HS teams that implode
                      FCP is tied into UofP
                      Timbers are tied into a junior college in Clark county.

As far as Ajax, that's a joke, right? Someone's hoping for a quid quo pro free trip I would imagine.

Comment

Wow. really blazing a trail here vantucky....

FCP academy eventually gets the top performers in ECNL and Div1 offers.
                        timbers gets you into the ridiculous thorns academy or their terrible HS teams that implode
                        FCP is tied into UofP
                        Timbers are tied into a junior college in Clark county.

As far as Ajax, that's a joke, right? Someone's hoping for a quid quo pro free trip I would imagine.
                        I'm with neither club but appreciate the good things about our rival clubs. FCP has many good things & ***C is recently doing/adding many good things. All of this makes youth soccer in Oregon better for all of us. I applaud ***C for making positive changes..

Comment

I'm with neither club but appreciate the good things about our rival clubs. FCP has many good things & ***C is recently doing/adding many good things. All of this makes youth soccer in Oregon better for all of us. I applaud ***C for making positive changes..
                          Talking about change and actually making change are two different things. Long ways to go before anyone will be able to tell whether they are making any real changes.

Comment

Talking about change and actually making change are two different things. Long ways to go before anyone will be able to tell whether they are making any real changes.
                            Right... because an entirely new staff, good ol' boy network removed, 2 brand new turf fields with lights, other improvements at Harmony, an entirely new curriculum which is actually being followed, a new relationship with Ajax where the Academy director actually arrived to Harmony to discuss future plans... on and on... none of these things constitute actually making a change. It's all just talk. Good point.

Comment

Ajax

Im very interested to see how this plays out. I heard he was at another club too.

The Ajax model is no longer the best in Europe it was once but others have surpassed it. Saying that it is still light years of anything in the US let along the Pacific NW.

So for me the turf the lights and the board are all fluff the Ajax connection is the big difference maker.

Comment

Right... because an entirely new staff, good ol' boy network removed, 2 brand new turf fields with lights, other improvements at Harmony, an entirely new curriculum which is actually being followed, a new relationship with Ajax where the Academy director actually arrived to Harmony to discuss future plans... on and on... none of these things constitute actually making a change. It's all just talk. Good point.
                                So far, yes. A lot of talk. Still see nothing but bootball on the field and deranged coaches/parents on the sidelines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X