After one year, FCP is the clear ECNL winner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Portland also has the best and most pedophiles. You never know which coach will be next! It's like playing roulette with your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FC Portland also has the best and most pedophiles. You never know which coach will be next! It's like playing roulette with your daughter.
      The moron is back in town.

Comment

The moron is back in town.
        The truth hurts. There are two FC coaches currently serving time for sexual abuse against FC players. Those are the cold hard facts.

Comment

The truth hurts. There are two FC coaches currently serving time for sexual abuse against FC players. Those are the cold hard facts.
          Those are not the cold hard facts. Keep it up and you'll be the next one serving time.

Comment

Do you think your veiled threats can suppress the truth?

Coach 1: http://www.oregonlive.com/hillsboro/...aigned_on.html

Coach 2: http://www.google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&...91665533,d.bGg

Comment

Do you think your veiled threats can suppress the truth?

Coach 1: http://www.oregonlive.com/hillsboro/...aigned_on.html

Coach 2: http://www.google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&...91665533,d.bGg
              Prove to us you can actually read and comprehend and tell us where the abused were FC players as you so boldly stated. Terrible thing yes, but you said they abused FC players.

Comment

Prove to us you can actually read and comprehend and tell us where the abused were FC players as you so boldly stated. Terrible thing yes, but you said they abused FC players.
                It's the usual Westside Timbers attempt to stir the pot right at tryout time. Happens every year and never works. FC has the best coaching lineup in Oregon, no argument.

Comment

Does it really matter and do you even know the full extent of the abuse. FC Portland has no oversight of their coaches which is why this happens. There are plenty of studies that show offenders draw new offenders. This is why I pulled my DD out of FC. They never took this seriously enough. They think they are FC Portland and they didn't need to do anything.

Comment

Does it really matter and do you even know the full extent of the abuse. FC Portland has no oversight of their coaches which is why this happens. There are plenty of studies that show offenders draw new offenders. This is why I pulled my DD out of FC. They never took this seriously enough. They think they are FC Portland and they didn't need to do anything.
                    Sure you did.

Comment

What could any club done differently? Background checks are mandatory to get a coaching card. Checks were clean. All teams practice at one central location, not spread all over different school yards around the city. All teams in each age group practice together so there are always multiple coaches at each practice session. Really, is your club doing anything better, and if so, what?

Comment

They could monitor their coaches. FC Portland Just lets their coaches do whatever. No monitoring and no standards. It's dangerous to operate that when when dealing with children.

Comment

I don't know about that. It seems to be a sad attempt at a smear prior to tryouts.

However, it would appear that FCP can hold it's own in the OYSA league. I quick look on the boys side and they have a team at the top (or close to) of each flight. Their U13G pre-ECNL team on the girls side looks pretty dominate as well.

Comment

I don't know about that. It seems to be a sad attempt at a smear prior to tryouts.

However, it would appear that FCP can hold it's own in the OYSA league. I quick look on the boys side and they have a team at the top (or close to) of each flight. Their U13G pre-ECNL team on the girls side looks pretty dominate as well.
                            The issue isn't about their development or performance. It is about them enabling an environment for sexual predators and not taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Comment

They could monitor their coaches. FC Portland Just lets their coaches do whatever. No monitoring and no standards. It's dangerous to operate that when when dealing with children.
                              Monitor them how? Ankle bracelets? What does your club do differently that constitutes this "monitoring"?

Comment

Monitor them how? Ankle bracelets? What does your club do differently that constitutes this "monitoring"?
                                It's your choice if you're fine with the lack of response when this happened. I was not which is why my DD no longer plays there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X