Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or dirty players who know how to flop to draw fouls. Which explains Onyx getting some offers.
    You are kind of an idiot, just sayin'....

So you can see they are floppers and giving credit for their flopping that they have some commits already? So you can see through their dirty play, but college coaches cannot? Or are you saying that college coaches only recruit dirty players?

Cheap shot at 16 year old girls.

For those who have committed, congratulations to them, I am sure all the girls who have are excited and have worked hard to get where they are at.

While you are sitting on your butt tearing them down, wow you are a quality person! don't get confused between team rivalry and ripping on actual kids. And I don't care what team the kids are on, that is irrelevant, try to be classy if it is possible!?

Comment

I agree, this is a very exciting time for girls going on to the next level. Good luck and don't get hurt playing HS ball!

Comment

So you can see they are floppers and giving credit for their flopping that they have some commits already? So you can see through their dirty play, but college coaches cannot? Or are you saying that college coaches only recruit dirty players?

For those who have committed, congratulations to them, I am sure all the girls who have are excited and have worked hard to get where they are at.

While you are sitting on your butt tearing them down, wow you are a quality person! don't get confused between team rivalry and ripping on actual kids. And I don't care what team the kids are on, that is irrelevant, try to be classy if it is possible!?
        Totally agree.

Comment

Way too defensive. Must have hit close to home.

Comment

Way too defensive. Must have hit close to home.
            Nope, not at all, just pointing out nonsense when I see it.

Comment

Nope, not at all, just pointing out nonsense when I see it.
              Actually after speaking with players on ECNL teams that have played against them, the feeling is pretty widespread. Tom's reputation if far reaching and it isn't good.

Comment

Actually after speaking with players on ECNL teams that have played against them, the feeling is pretty widespread. Tom's reputation if far reaching and it isn't good.
                Go somewhere else then

Comment

What does this have to do with the posts referenced? Originally they said Onyx players got looks because they flopped and then the response was calling out that the comment was ridiculous and was targeting 16 year old girls, you are the only one bringing Tom into the equation.

You should go watch a game, because you will not see flopping, that is a ridiculous comment. And if that is why college coaches are recruiting them, then you think college soccer is stupid too, go get a life.

Comment

What does this have to do with the posts referenced? Originally they said Onyx players got looks because they flopped and then the response was calling out that the comment was ridiculous and was targeting 16 year old girls, you are the only one bringing Tom into the equation.

You should go watch a game, because you will not see flopping, that is a ridiculous comment. And if that is why college coaches are recruiting them, then you think college soccer is stupid too, go get a life.
                    I've been to their games and it was rediculous. Tubby runs down the field pushing on the defender and when she gets into the attacking third, falls down and yells so that they can run a set play. If you can sell it, college coaches love it.

Comment

I've been to their games and it was rediculous. Tubby runs down the field pushing on the defender and when she gets into the attacking third, falls down and yells so that they can run a set play. If you can sell it, college coaches love it.
                      Tubby! Wow, how old are you?

Back to my original point, you are a piece of work. Be proud of yourself.

Those girls will be just fine, it is you that should be worried, you are obviously an underachiever....

Talking about actual local girls on a form as Tubby, goodness!

And you also have no idea what college coaches are looking for...

Comment

You guys need to grow up.

Comment

Never say Tubby !

Try to make your point by saying "Oprah-ish"

Comment

Too late!

Comment

Part of Bernie Sander's platform is to make ECNL free for all of the players. I tell you, if he wins, I'm quitting my job. Under his plan, I can live comfortably without working.

Comment

Part of Bernie Sander's platform is to make ECNL free for all of the players. I tell you, if he wins, I'm quitting my job. Under his plan, I can live comfortably without working.
                                I read that a number of shoe stores were looted in Ferguson Missouri this week, however not a single pair of work boots was taken.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X