Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless the poles and lights were put up this past weekend, they aren't there. As of last Thursday the "lights" were simply short poles sticking out of the ground with wires hanging out of them.
    Just finished practice with my DD and lights were on

Comment

Headlights on the parent's cars? Or the streetlights out on 18th?

Comment

Hmmm. Last practice scheduled tonight ended at 8pm. WT_FC is so wasteful now that they turn lights on when it's not dark?

Comment

Hmmm. Last practice scheduled tonight ended at 8pm. WT_FC is so wasteful now that they turn lights on when it's not dark?
          They came on at 830pm. The LED lights are badass...they cost $4/hr to run

Comment

They came on at 830pm. The LED lights are badass...they cost $4/hr to run
            Yes to end the debate, I was out there this last week and they do have lights set up.

Comment

Yes to end the debate, I was out there this last week and they do have lights set up.
              They are the new LED's also. They need the third field ASAP.
              The place is booked!

Comment

Bright lights

The fields look great at Harmony.

3rd field, paved parking, and maybe a fieldhouse, and viola' a real honest to goodness club!

It took a little while, with lots of b*tching in between, obviously the club is heading in the right direction.

Comment

The fields look great at Harmony.

3rd field, paved parking, and maybe a fieldhouse, and viola' a real honest to goodness club!

It took a little while, with lots of b*tching in between, obviously the club is heading in the right direction.
                  Did the Vantucky timbers just hire a social media coordinator or something?
                  Time to redo the logo to incorprate a jug and banjo.

Comment

Sorry - that would be a copyright violation as all Oregon clubs already use that logo along with a patented version of the Deliverance song. Keep it classy Oregon!

Comment

Sorry - that would be a copyright violation as all Oregon clubs already use that logo along with a patented version of the Deliverance song. Keep it classy Oregon!
                      Hahahahahahah - best come back of the year. I literally just fell out of my chair in laughter.

Comment

As long as the new logo doesn't incorporate a soccer ball. That would be false advertising.

Comment

As long as the new logo doesn't incorporate a soccer ball. That would be false advertising.
                          So true - why advertise soccer for a club like WT_FC when all the best clubs are in Oregon...<cough choke puke>

Your fictional incarnation of "Oregon soccer greatness" vs "Vantucky Bootball" is comical.

Comment

Where do I get one of those Tshirts I see the Vantucky parents wearing? The ones that say:

SEND HER

Comment

Where do I get one of those Tshirts I see the Vantucky parents wearing? The ones that say:

SEND HER
                              I think they are sitting right next to the THUSC, FCPDX, and W/E-side Timbers versions at your local athletic apparel store.

Comment

SEND HER
                                Those are sweet. Picture of a bald headed "Studs" yelling "SEND HERRRRRRRRR". Get 'em at Value Village, the official clothing store of the Vantucky Timbers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X