Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Real fair weather fan. You are irrelevant.
    You are but more of it

Comment

You are but more of it

10 year olds should not be on this site. Run home and do your chores.

Comment

While this comes across as sour grapes, I feel like there is some truth to this underneath. Agree or disagree?

"The USA, well, they just aren’t that good"

"The US certainly like to talk a good game. The reality is they play a fairly rudimentary, bog-standard 4-4-2, were short of ideas going forward and outmanoeuvred tactically. ‘Play it long and look for the head of Wambach’ seems the default game-plan for a team stuck in the past."
        Japan is still more technical. But size, speed, and athleticism matters... A lot. Go USA!

Comment

Any actual news?

She should not be a starter. She should be a sub and come in at about 65 minutes.
          Wambach doesn't start. Plays a few meaningless minutes once the game has been decided. Maybe you could try to be somewhat informed?

Comment

Wambach doesn't start. Plays a few meaningless minutes once the game has been decided. Maybe you could try to be somewhat informed?
            Back when this was posted she was starting. Maybe you should understand timelines a little more. Idiot.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Unregistered
              The TV ratings for the USNWT final's match will dwarf anything you'll see stateside from men's soccer. I'd call that relevant.

Thanks. Now can you grab some data comparing mens USA World Cup to women's usa World Cup. Or shall we compare Thorns vs Timbers?

I mean I have a daughter and all but I'm not delusional. This is a dumb debate. I'm bored. Bye.

So delusional, dumb and bored... here's your data!!!!

- The 2015 USA-Japan final is the most-watched soccer match in U.S. history, obliterating the previous mark of 18,220,000 set by USA-Portugal during last year’s World Cup group stage match (6/22/15) by +39%.

Comment

Maybe our Men's team will be relevant some day? Well maybe, it's all relative.

Comment

Maybe our Men's team will be relevant some day? Well maybe, it's all relative.
                  It's true. Everything is relative. Women's soccer is irrelevant compared to men's. USA WNT is relevant compared to other women's team. You are irrelevant compared to me. It's all relative. Excellent point you make.

Comment

It's true. Everything is relative. Women's soccer is irrelevant compared to men's. USA WNT is relevant compared to other women's team. You are irrelevant compared to me. It's all relative. Excellent point you make.
                    And both of you are completely irrelivent to pretty much everyone else in life. Thanks for pointing out this relative way of looking at things.

Comment

The TV ratings for the USNWT final's match will dwarf anything you'll see stateside from men's soccer. I'd call that relevant.
                      You were correct. Not everyone finds women's sports irrelevant. Even so, there will always be those types out there and they are certainly entitled to their opinion.

Well done USA. What do you think now Australia?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X