Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on Larry stop being so angry that Talking Soccer confirmed they're leaving and you can't. Bitter angry old man.
    are u stupid? Larry says the same thing. I am not Larry. you are not providing names or real sources. at the end of the day you may be right but Kris Kringle is in the north pole

trumpian fake news

Comment

are u stupid? Larry says the same thing. I am not Larry. you are not providing names or real sources. at the end of the day you may be right but Kris Kringle is in the north pole

trumpian fake news
      Go back to your hole snowflake.

Comment

trumpian fake news
        If Larry and TS say it's so, then it must be!

Comment

Larry can't get enough of this site. Sad thing is he won't admit it's him. It's confirmed when TS says so. This is not BOTN which reports a bunch of BS. Face it folks, Albertson is done. Reported here first.

Comment

Larry can't get enough of this site. Sad thing is he won't admit it's him. It's confirmed when TS says so. This is not BOTN which reports a bunch of BS. Face it folks, Albertson is done. Reported here first.
            Thank you!

If you remember the announcement on SUSA being awarded ECNL was posted here first more than 24 hours before it showed up on any other soccer related forums.

Comment

Thank you!

If you remember the announcement on SUSA being awarded ECNL was posted here first more than 24 hours before it showed up on any other soccer related forums.
              Because I said so

Comment

For every rumor that turns out to be true there's at least 5 or more that are BS.

Comment

It was just confirmed at PR meeting that Alby is no longer in ECNL

Comment

This needed to happen. To allow them to continue as they were would have been to the detriment of the league. Especially now that Susa has ECNL.

The real issue I think is how families were misled. He was planning the DA second team for some time. This doesn’t happen overnight. He knew they lost ECNL and shame on Albertson. This was wrong and outright disrespectful.

Comment

trumpian fake news
                      What do you think now??

Comment

How did everyone react?

Comment

Is there really going to be an Albertson GDA and a Fury GDA?

Comment

Three GDAs in Nassau county?

Comment

Please tell me this is true!!! This is the funniest thing I've heard all year!
                              There was some guy on BOTN teasing "2 is better than 1" but I never in a million years would've guessed this is what he meant! Omg, I'm dying, lol

Comment

Three GDAs in Nassau county?
                                Yes! Alby now DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X