Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, my kid's team didn't qualify because there are no regional playoffs in NPL.
    My kid's team did win their NPL conference though and will be heading to NPL National Championship...sorry we won't see you there.
    Not affiliated with the team, but Northeast Girls NPL has a playoff that qualifies teams for the National NPL finals. EMSC Smithtown lost in their NPL playoffs to PDA South:

http://nplnortheastgirls.demosphere..../89018215.html

Comment

Actually, my kid's team didn't qualify because there are no regional playoffs in NPL.
      My kid's team did win their NPL conference though and will be heading to NPL National Championship...sorry we won't see you there.

You clearly are an uneducated moron because there are regional playoffs for NPL. You should educate yourself before making idiotic comments like this one. And if you looked, the Cosmos also won their NPL conference which is why they qualified as the top seed for the regional playoffs.

Comment

You clearly are an uneducated moron because there are regional playoffs for NPL. You should educate yourself before making idiotic comments like this one. And if you looked, the Cosmos also won their NPL conference which is why they qualified as the top seed for the regional playoffs.
        It's not regional playoffs when it only involved teams in your conference. Basically they had conference playoffs and lost.

Regional playoffs are playoffs between the NPL leagues in the region. There used to be regional playoffs between NE NPL, EDP NPL, NYCSL NPL and NEP. That's why it's funny that you folks consider playoffs within your own conference, against teams you've played all year "regional playoffs"...but hey, whatever makes you feel better about losing.

Comment

It's not regional playoffs when it only involved teams in your conference. Basically they had conference playoffs and lost.

Regional playoffs are playoffs between the NPL leagues in the region. There used to be regional playoffs between NE NPL, EDP NPL, NYCSL NPL and NEP. That's why it's funny that you folks consider playoffs within your own conference, against teams you've played all year "regional playoffs"...but hey, whatever makes you feel better about losing.
          I also have no dog in this fight, but you realize that despite your best efforts, you still have no idea what your talking about. Btw, what team does your daughter supposedly play for that she's going to nationals?

Comment

GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Hey, is this team still looking for any players? I can see they are a very strong team and would like to take my daughter down to an open practice.

Comment

You're a little late to the party lady

Comment

Hey, is this team still looking for any players? I can see they are a very strong team and would like to take my daughter down to an open practice.
                If this is a serious inquiry, then contact the coach directly who left his info in this thread. I doubt there are any regular practices at this point.

Comment

GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Saw this team play this weekend in the NYC Cup Worldwide Showcase. Very impressed with them. Too bad we don't live on Long Island because I'd love for my daughter to be a part of a team like them.

Comment

Saw this team play this weekend in the NYC Cup Worldwide Showcase. Very impressed with them. Too bad we don't live on Long Island because I'd love for my daughter to be a part of a team like them.
                    Lol, not trying to pick a fight but you are obviously a parent on the team trying to boost the teams cred to recruit more players.

Comment

Lol, not trying to pick a fight but you are obviously a parent on the team trying to boost the teams cred to recruit more players.
                      Why would they need to recruit more players? From what I heard, they are all set roster-wise

Comment

Why would you say that? From what I heard, they are all set with their roster

Comment

I guess this team is so desperate for players they are resorting to posting fake news. #sad

Comment

I guess this team is so desperate for players they are resorting to posting fake news. #sad
                            Wow, you're really trying to stir up controversy, you must play for a total garbage team.

Comment

What fake news? The other poster said they are not looking for players, so why are you trying to cause drama

Comment

Is the NYC Cup what gets you into the National Cup? Because my daughter has some friends on another team that were posting photos from the National Cup this weekend and it looked pretty cool. Just wondering and if you win the NYC Cup, what are the next stages and if a player wasn't on the roster yet, can they still go to National Cup?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X