Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then yes, that's an issue. But go to the club, there may be other reasons you don't know about. What does posting on this site do other than make you feel better?
    He owns and manages the club as well as coaches this team. That is why.

Comment

He missed 2 team meetings that he scheduled. The team meetings were on two different days. He blew them off because he was drinking.
      Love how you're light on the details that another parent in the other thread already called you out on. One was a morning team walk on Friday that some players couldn't do because of remote classes and was rescheduled (and was attended) and the other was a team dinner Saturday that was listed as optional.

So what other lies/slander do you want to spread after your team went 0-3?

He was at my kids matches on Friday at 11 and Saturday at 11, no issues. So was he drinking early Friday and Saturday morning? You're a tool.

Comment

I couldn't imagine actually getting to the point of my life that I'd want to eliminate those who I may not agree with.

Sad days indeed.
        You’re obviously not a Trump supporter...Thank God

Comment

You’re obviously not a Trump supporter...Thank God
          Exactly. I did not vote for him but I never bashed in skulls and called for hangings over the fact that my candidate lost.

Comment

He owns and manages the club as well as coaches this team. That is why.
            NR and EB are the helm, so if anyone had a REAL concern with NR, they should've reached out to EB

Comment

NR and EB are the helm, so if anyone had a REAL concern with NR, they should've reached out to EB
              You're kidding right? Evan is well aware of what he is dealing with. At the end of the day if the bills are getting paid, a profits are being pulled, they are growing; he can care less about an episode here or there.

In the end, as with most things it's all about the $$. Integrity and principles are only put in place when it doesn't interfere with the $$.

This is life and youth soccer is no different.

Comment

Evan knows full well that Nick is a lost cause and would like to get rid of him. However, Nick provided a lot of the money to make the buyout of FM possible.

The truth is that Scorps are dysfunctional. We have all seen it through the experiences of our daughters.

Honestly, if my D was good enough to play for Stars then she would.

Comment

Evan knows full well that Nick is a lost cause and would like to get rid of him. However, Nick provided a lot of the money to make the buyout of FM possible.

The truth is that Scorps are dysfunctional. We have all seen it through the experiences of our daughters.

Honestly, if my D was good enough to play for Stars then she would.
                  Said a Stars parent

Comment

Coach Nick,

I am writing this to express my sincere frustration with what happened this weekend at the Florida ECNL Event. While I realize that this is not the ideal way for me to express my feelings, it does provide me with some protection as i feel a need to get my point across to you without fear that it will ruin my chances of playing soccer in college. All of us on the team have worked so hard to make it this far and play in the ECNL. We have bright futures, which means we have a lot to lose by expressing ourselves. Even so, many of us are really disappointed with the way you conducted yourself this past weekend. Your excessive partying set the wrong example and made us all realize that you are not as committed as many of us are. You can't imagine how disappointing this is to our team, as we have all worked so hard and sacrificed so much. Anyways, I just needed to tell you how some of us felt.
                    Has there been any fallout from this?

Comment

Has there been any fallout from this?
                      No none at all. Its a fake thread. Have 3 daughters in the club not even a peep. Its a total fake thread.

Comment

So untrue. Blatant lie. You are an apologist for NR and EB. Fact. Nice coverup. Shame on you. Even the Scorpions parents admit something happened. You are a coward and a liar.

Comment

Lies get forgotten quickly on TS, but the truth always produces a vigorous defense. Just like the rumors about GZpS last year that proved to be 100% fact. NR blew off his team this weekend in FL because he got drunk. Everyone knows that is true.

Comment

No none at all. Its a fake thread. Have 3 daughters in the club not even a peep. Its a total fake thread.
                            You have 3 kids in the club, but were you in Florida?

Comment

Lies get forgotten quickly on TS, but the truth always produces a vigorous defense. Just like the rumors about GZpS last year that proved to be 100% fact. NR blew off his team this weekend in FL because he got drunk. Everyone knows that is true.
                              Yes sometimes TS rumors bear fruit but more often than not they die on the vine, nothing to sustain it.

Comment

I

You have 3 kids in the club, but were you in Florida?
                                Nothing in the club All week about it. Most likely from a stars parent and truth be told not many people know about this website so 90% of people at the scorpions have no idea about some fake post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X