X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Letter to Coach Nick

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I try using that excuse on my husband all the time but he doesn't go for it. I actually feel bad for biden. The poor dude couldn't even tell you what day it is. He looked so weak and feeble yesterday. he really looks pathetic. In case he wants to know today is January 21st!

joe biden after 3 months as potus.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cryp...qGDwYJCP6t8jUM

Comment

lol China Joe will not even make it 3 months as President.

Comment

hey hey hey everyone I have tomorrow's topic picked for this thread. It's my turn so when we finish up on debating President Biden I call to post tomorrow's discussion! So far I have learned that there are homophobes on ts and now I am learning about our new President. See everyone tomorrow!

Comment

hey hey hey everyone I have tomorrow's topic picked for this thread. It's my turn so when we finish up on debating President Biden I call to post tomorrow's discussion! So far I have learned that there are homophobes on ts and now I am learning about our new President. See everyone tomorrow!
          I call Saturday then!
          Let’s just go 1 topic a day. Anything goes. Works for me. Ok you go friday. Ill go Saturday. Anyone for Sunday!

Comment

All the right wing whining on here makes me laugh! The desperation is so obvious, losing control of the presidency, House, and Senate. Let the good times roll baby!

Comment

All the right wing whining on here makes me laugh! The desperation is so obvious, losing control of the presidency, House, and Senate. Let the good times roll baby!
              Now we can add to the gay bashing with dementia bashing. How dare you make fun of some one who has dementia? This thread should be shut down immediately. Whoever started this thread must be going huh?? It should be nominated for the craziest thread ever on ts and that says alot

Comment

Now we can add to the gay bashing with dementia bashing. How dare you make fun of some one who has dementia? This thread should be shut down immediately. Whoever started this thread must be going huh?? It should be nominated for the craziest thread ever on ts and that says alot
                But factually speaking biden has been Diagnosed with early stage dementia. Thats a fact Jack!

Comment

Please, im begging you,do not make fun of gay people or start another political topic when you post tomorrow. Anyway you can bring this off the rails? Although not much confidence in that the way you posted.

Comment

But factually speaking biden has been Diagnosed with early stage dementia. Thats a fact Jack!
                    That's a Q fact, which is to say it's nonsense. the guy has a stutter. He sounds more lucid in the last 2 days than trump as in about 15 years. Why are you clowns offended by calm clear communication.

Comment

Time for nappy time! Joe has been up for 3 hours. Jill has fed him some pudding, changed his dirty diaper and turned the heat on for him. Nighty night dementia joe. Have a good nap

Comment

What a total fool. I guess joey forgot that he signed an executive order yesterday. The old fool forgot to wear his mask at the Lincoln Memorial today after signing an executive order yesterday about wearing masks on federal property. Hey JOE WEAR YOUR MASK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Time for nappy time! Joe has been up for 3 hours. Jill has fed him some pudding, changed his dirty diaper and turned the heat on for him. Nighty night dementia joe. Have a good nap
                          He did 18 hrs straight yesterday you couldn't do 18 mins

Comment

Ok sweetie. Tough girl behind a computer.

Comment

And now he is sleeping for 18 hours on day 2. Yippie. This guy is absolutely bad sh*t crazy but he did get 19 million more votes than obama received so i do need to give him props!! This guy got the most votes in the history of the Presidency. Hahaha

Comment

Don't feed the Q crazed troll, let him wallow in his desperation as his world crumbles around him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X