Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have already asked face to face and all he does is lie.
    Maybe try suing him?

Comment

"they have sent kids to train with Tottenham",

To be clear... Parents paid $175 for ID camp, in that camp the club selected some kids who then PAYED a LOT of money to go to Tottenham for 3 sessions with a couple of coaches (one of those coaches now with Prime), and Lucas Mora made a 25 minute appearance...

Join Florida Elite you have a chance of paying for a session with a Tottenham coach?
      Akash Muktash could not get a work permit. Did not have the qualifications to obtain a work visa. He comes in the country he will be illegal. He was removed from Tottenham because he wasn’t good enough. He almost ruined the 06 boys team. Now it is a powerhouse team nationally. Muktash is a pawn and a fraud in La Rattas game of Deceit.

Comment

Akash Muktash could not get a work permit. Did not have the qualifications to obtain a work visa. He comes in the country he will be illegal. He was removed from Tottenham because he wasn’t good enough. He almost ruined the 06 boys team. Now it is a powerhouse team nationally. Muktash is a pawn and a fraud in La Rattas game of Deceit.
        Maybe La Rata will sponsor a work visa for the undocumented coaches at Prime? Or maybe they can just do zoom coaching sessions?

Comment

Fesa tournament is on 150 plus teams.
          42 Fesa players have been to Tottenham so far. Thank you for your lies and misinformation. You make it so easy when you are this stupid.
          So we pay for a tournament only FESA players could get selected to train at Tottenham? What a rip off for better quality players from other clubs attending.

Comment

So we pay for a tournament only FESA players could get selected to train at Tottenham? What a rip off for better quality players from other clubs attending.
            Did you expect anything less from the master of scam in volt? As if anybody is going to be traveling to Tottenham to train. Many don't even want to travel to play soccer at all.

Comment

Did you expect anything less from the master of scam in volt? As if anybody is going to be traveling to Tottenham to train. Many don't even want to travel to play soccer at all.
              Classic bait and switch. Will they have a ceremony for the winners this year or just leave the Championship medals on the player's bench again?

Comment

Maybe La Rata will sponsor a work visa for the undocumented coaches at Prime? Or maybe they can just do zoom coaching sessions?
                He can afford to pay his coaches let alone pay a lawyer for that !

Comment

He can afford to pay his coaches let alone pay a lawyer for that !
                  Can’t

Comment

What happened to the accepted teams list? It’s no longer available. Hoping it’s offline bc they are adding more teams. Only one other ECNL team in my kids bracket.
                    Has anyone heard if they are adding more teams? Only 1 other ECNL team in my kids bracket and a couple of B teams before the team list was taken down.

Comment

Fesa tournament is on 150 plus teams.
                      42 Fesa players have been to Tottenham so far. Thank you for your lies and misinformation. You make it so easy when you are this stupid.
                      Yes, 150 plus. Can’t you read!

Comment

Yes, 150 plus. Can’t you read!
                        No one cares if you have 150 teams if 90 are FESA, 20 are FKK, 20 Savannah, and 20 Space Coast. JFC has 3 ECNL and 3 GA teams in the top bracket of my kids age group. FESA has 1 other ECNL team (FKK who we’ve already played several times this year and were the only other ECNL team in our preseason tournament). The rest of the teams in the top bracket are ECNL-R or lower. JFC ECNL players will play much better competition in their own backyard, and we will drive back and forth to Palm Coast to play the same old teams we play all the time.

Comment

No one cares if you have 150 teams if 90 are FESA, 20 are FKK, 20 Savannah, and 20 Space Coast. JFC has 3 ECNL and 3 GA teams in the top bracket of my kids age group. FESA has 1 other ECNL team (FKK who we’ve already played several times this year and were the only other ECNL team in our preseason tournament). The rest of the teams in the top bracket are ECNL-R or lower. JFC ECNL players will play much better competition in their own backyard, and we will drive back and forth to Palm Coast to play the same old teams we play all the time.
                          GA is pretty much NPL quality so don’t focus on that.

Comment

GA is pretty much NPL quality so don’t focus on that.
                            At least its teams you don’t normally play. Beats the heck out of playing your own second team ......yet again.

Comment

Wrong again. TBU FKK Savannah United Florida Premier Space Coast Palm Beach Predators Tormenta CESA Concorde Fire GSA. Should I keep going. For U14 and down age groups that’s a damn big list. And wrong again no Palm Coast.
                              We laugh at your petty jealousies.

Comment

Wrong again. TBU FKK Savannah United Florida Premier Space Coast Palm Beach Predators Tormenta CESA Concorde Fire GSA. Should I keep going. For U14 and down age groups that’s a damn big list. And wrong again no Palm Coast.
                                We laugh at your petty jealousies.
                                Yes, I am very grateful. Just today you switched the location on the tournament website for the the u14 and u13 groups from Palm Coast to Vets. Don’t worry- I have screenshots bc all the parents were complaining together in group text. Now think about making that accepted team list available again so we can see how many of these teams are coming? In my kids age group I see Tormenta and PB Predators top teams are playing the JFC tournament the weekend before. Back to back weekend trips to Jacksonville?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X