Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FPFC - Announcements

My predictions are that FPFC will have 3 more big announcements in January and 2 in February. What will they be ?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My predictions are that FPFC will have 3 more big announcements in January and 2 in February. What will they be ?
    Uhhhh....who is FPFC???

Comment

Let me guess, more "partnerships" with little clubs no one has heard of?

Comment

January predictions
        - Helicopter Drop fundraiser for scoreboard and WiFi that at SportsPlex that will actually work

- Acquisition of club in Hernando County

- Trainers on-site at 1 of 3 fields during weekend games

February predictions
        - Bobblehead of Novi for inaugural WPSL game

- Refunds for Wesley Chapel teams that were lured to Fl Premier with "promises" of ECNL

Comment

January predictions
          - Helicopter Drop fundraiser for scoreboard and WiFi that at SportsPlex that will actually work

- Acquisition of club in Hernando County

- Trainers on-site at 1 of 3 fields during weekend games

February predictions
          - Bobblehead of Novi for inaugural WPSL game

- Refunds for Wesley Chapel teams that were lured to Fl Premier with "promises" of ECNL
          Ah doesn't WC play under TBU? I'm confused!

Comment

West Pasco is doing another ball drop soon. More money in Novi Musk pocket to send to Medellin cartel. Some will go to compensate all the free rides handed out this season and the rest to the familia. Someone has to pay for it.. It might as well be the dumbazz West Pasco parents. I'm still waiting on my 20% the CEO was holding on to? I guess its to cover errand boy 2020/2021 salary.

Comment

West Pasco is doing another ball drop soon. More money in Novi Musk pocket to send to Medellin cartel. Some will go to compensate all the free rides handed out this season and the rest to the familia. Someone has to pay for it.. It might as well be the dumbazz West Pasco parents. I'm still waiting on my 20% the CEO was holding on to? I guess its to cover errand boy 2020/2021 salary.
              There's definitely some coaches at FP that are all about the money. They try to pretend they coach for the love of the game, Totally horse manure,they'll try & RIP you off every chance they get.

Comment

Ah doesn't WC play under TBU? I'm confused!
                Some coaches / parents got "promises" for coming over to West Pasco with promises of ECNL on the girls side and a chance to compete with TBU. By the third game, FPFC was bringing ringers up from a younger age group to help score their first goal?

GotSoccer updating to reality - soon.

Comment

Some coaches / parents got "promises" for coming over to West Pasco with promises of ECNL on the girls side and a chance to compete with TBU. By the third game, FPFC was bringing ringers up from a younger age group to help score their first goal?

GotSoccer updating to reality - soon.
                  No one gives a hoot about girls soccer.Out here we ride horses & Bulls.

Comment

Announcement
                    #1 - taking over Waters Ave
                    #2- TM coming over as their GK Director
                    #3- TBU joins Florida Premier

Comment

West Pasco is nothing but a girls club literally

Comment

Girls ECNL to be travel partner with TBU.

Comment

Girls ECNL to be travel partner with TBU.
                          Did ECNL finally confirm that the girl's are in? Very exciting. Where is the announcement?

Comment

Did ECNL finally confirm that the girl's are in? Very exciting. Where is the announcement?
                            Not yet. Still working a few things out with South Florida. Trying to figure out FC Prime's travel partner. May be Florida United? FC Prime got ECNL without ever playing a game or having fields.

Comment

Oh yes!! The new that is going to change the landscape of soccer in the tri County is coming soon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X