Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not that poster but it would be an easy excuse as to why a team doesn't do well in the spring. For example, my daughter's club, south shore select, have cut back their winter training by 2/3rds - and made practices not mandatory so if they do not do as well in GA this spring management can just look back and say 1 of the reasons is the cut back in training negatively affected their play in the spring. It is an easy excuse. I can only speak about select but this is a far different winter than in the past. I'm not used to having my daughter at select for only 1-2x a week practicing. It's usually 4-5x a week.
    Ah, then I agree that is a lame excuse. Our winter hasn't been much different than any other winter. Indoor space is available for practice, indoor leagues are running, futsal is active. If a club wants to train, they can train.

Comment

2 1/2 more weeks to go for winter training! Looks like all clear!

Did we all make it out ok from the "disaster" that a few predicted? hahaha what a joke. Winter training went well and to the poster who thought the world was ending if there was indoor training....well.... better luck next time chief! My kids play on 3 different teams. They practiced on average 2 times a week regular soccer and play on 3 futsal teams that practice 1x a week and have games on Sunday's and NOT 1 girl or boy on all 3 teams got covid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X