Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FESA lost 6 teams over the holidays?

We have added 2 kids to our JFC team from FESA and heard FESA has lost 6 teams in the past few weeks... I don't know what is going on over there but we do not want your second and third team players... I hope PAT stops this crap!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have added 2 kids to our JFC team from FESA and heard FESA has lost 6 teams in the past few weeks... I don't know what is going on over there but we do not want your second and third team players... I hope PAT stops this crap!
    No they didn’t!

Comment

La Rata, is that you and your lies again! You’re pathetic!

Comment

La Rata, six teams will not pay all the coaches you need to pay. It will all fail! Then where will any kid be! You are a despicable individual. Lie, lie, lie. That’s all you do. Where is my Peru money?

Comment

I heard JFC players were coming to FESA.

Comment

I see it myself

i am looking at our app and see kids that our new to our team, their parents have said they are from there and the whole team left...
            how are you telling me now when i see it?

Comment

i am looking at our app and see kids that our new to our team, their parents have said they are from there and the whole team left...
              how are you telling me now when i see it?
              They have to be let go legally if they want to get their player cards. That likely won’t happen. If they were let go they were likely lower level players that didn’t bring much to the table....other than their check which already cleared.

Comment

They have to be let go legally if they want to get their player cards. That likely won’t happen. If they were let go they were likely lower level players that didn’t bring much to the table....other than their check which already cleared.
                I know this might shock you, but many of us aren’t on the payment plan. If you’ve paid in full, they can’t hold your card.

Comment

I know this might shock you, but many of us aren’t on the payment plan. If you’ve paid in full, they can’t hold your card.
                  Why are teams leaving FESA? I’m not from Jax.

Comment

Why are teams leaving FESA? I’m not from Jax.
                    They aren’t you loser. Keep trying off the field cause most people fight on the field. Loser! Why are you so scared?

Comment

They can hold your card. A legal contract was signed at the start of the season holding you to a year. Or, of course, if you are rec - then you only pay for half a season so you can go.

Comment

I heard that FESA did not lose any teams. If anything they gained 3-4 new teams.

Comment

I heard that FESA did not lose any teams. If anything they gained 3-4 new teams.
                          Prime has no players, no teams, no league and no fields. JFC is about to implode. Poor management and bad coaching.
                          Why would my kid want to leave to play at either club.

Comment

Prime has no players, no teams, no league and no fields. JFC is about to implode. Poor management and bad coaching.
                            Prime isn’t a club. Just a wannabe Munoz trying to copy and be like Sean.

Comment

Maybe JFC and prime can merge? 2 turds making a slightly smellier one!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X