• Show
Clear All

JS up to something

https://www.flunited.com/

Interesting

Comment

There’s already a thread about this

Comment

jerome leaving weston and taking dpl and gal teams with him. Weston doesn't care and lets him go.

did I miss something

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          jerome leaving weston and taking dpl and gal teams with him. Weston doesn't care and lets him go.

did I miss something
          Correct

Comment

He just left? Girls too? I doubt that. But the website makes it seem like they have existing teams. GAL does not go with the director, it goes with a club.

Comment

He just left? Girls too? I doubt that. But the website makes it seem like they have existing teams. GAL does not go with the director, it goes with a club.
              When he goes, the older 5-6 aged teams will go with him. He will have GAL if it continues to develop and be viable.

ECNL? Who knows, but I remember this board when no one could believe Alan got ECNL with no club at all, so never say never.

I’m sure Alan is lobbying hard now cause FU getting ECNL would impact his bottom line a little. It shouldn’t dilute SF much as FU would basically be the new Weston.

BTW...coincidence that club acronym is FU? Lol

Comment

Did you notice the uniform tab is all Weston information?

Comment

Not sure mls is just going to give him an MLS GAL with no real club. Especially if the plan is to take weston players who already have gal.

Ecnl? Maybe. But also direct competition to prime, why would they do that?

Comment

Jerome is a clown. I'm sorry you guys that think he's amazing are crazy and don't know what a quality coach/trainer really looks like. People in his own club know he's a joke.

Comment

JS got all caught up with a certain group of parents that he talks to almost everyday and now he wants to create his own thing. I give this guy 2 or 3 years tops and he will be gone from SF. What happen to turning Weston around?

Comment

Desperation settles in. Another league? Same Weston uniform? Changing names to refresh old look and fool a few (you know who you are). All this done in preparation for gal major failure. He is using as reference the only couple of good players left at Weston as bait. That is all of what’s left of the good old DA days.
                        I’m going to wait here and see how many fall for it
                        Viva Weston

Comment

Jerome is a clown. I'm sorry you guys that think he's amazing are crazy and don't know what a quality coach/trainer really looks like. People in his own club know he's a joke.
                          Serious question:

Who are the top 5 coaches / trainers in SF on the girls side? Who is the best?

I would call SF anything Vero and South.

I’ve never read anyone say anything really positive about ANY coaches or trainers on this site as it’s just one big hate fest back stabbing anonymous sh1thole.

Comment

Serious question:

Who are the top 5 coaches / trainers in SF on the girls side? Who is the best?

I would call SF anything Vero and South.

I’ve never read anyone say anything really positive about ANY coaches or trainers on this site as it’s just one big hate fest back stabbing anonymous sh1thole.
                            It’s all of Florida. There are 4 distinct regions of hatred; 1. South Florida 2. Tampa area 3. Jacksonville 4. Orlando. All you have to do is change a few names and the arguments are all the same. This person can’t develop is a very common one we hear from all regions. If South Florida ever gets their **** together it would be bad for the rest of the state/region. There is way too much talent to have no real powerhouse teams.

Comment

So he is leaving gal. No way he gets gal for a new club right away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X