Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOST....The Presidency, The Senate & The House.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    unless you have seen the whole video, you don't know what led tot he officers death. Perhaps he thought he was above the law and whacked a woman on the head with his baton. Maybe he got a taste of his own medicine. Show me a whole video, not just the reaction, aka him getting beat.
    The other 4?
    1 guy had a heart attack getting out of his car....Fat dumb and stupid is no way to go through life son...again...tragic, but not the result of the protest. Would have happened if the guy was at home on the crapper.
    A second guy stroked out....again, would have happened to him eventually no matter where he was
    A third guy got trampled. 34 year old heroin dealer who had 4 priors. Probably high.....no great loss
    1 unarmed woman murdered by a black cop for trespassing

There you have it folks.
    Wow that's the some really demented arm chair quarterbacking.

Comment

Wow that's the some really demented arm chair quarterbacking.
      well hes at least half right
      1st guy died parking the car before the rally, so he was hours away from the actual event
      2nd guy -IDK so i wont comment
      3rd guy- if he was a heroin dealer its is no loss- he helped hurt/kill a lot of people
      the woman who was shot- will wait for all the facts-but i saw the video and didnt see a reason to fire but i wasnt there so i will wait for the cop to tell his side- IDC if the cop was Black or white

Comment

1st guy died parking the car before the rally, so he was hours away from the actual event
        3rd guy- if he was a heroin dealer its is no loss- he helped hurt/kill a lot of people
        the woman who was shot- will wait for all the facts-but i saw the video and didnt see a reason to fire but i wasnt there so i will wait for the cop to tell his side- IDC if the cop was Black or white
        You're so pathetic responding to your own posts.

The "guy" who was trampled and you now twice referred to as a heroine dealer was actually a WOMAN. Rosanne Boyland. She's an avid Trump and QAnon supporter who was carrying a Don't Tread on Me flag while she was trampled by other QAnon supporter.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/09/rosean...fell-to-qanon/

And the traitor that was shot, Ashli Babbitt, was also a die hard Trump supporter and QAnon follower. She was shot while trying to break into a guarded area where elected U.S. officials happened to be, hiding from crazed, cop beating lunatics who broke into the Capitol. The mob she was with had just busted in the window to help themselves through, and she was dumb enough to be the first one through. Please don't pretend like she died innocently. She was with a mob trying to overthrow the results of our election for her lord and savior donald j trump.

Comment

I don't think the police officer's race has been released. A black officer is being hailed as a hero for leading an angry mob away from the Senate chamber giving security more time to secure the members.

Comment

"Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, a 75-year-old cancer survivor, has tested positive for the coronavirus after taking shelter in a room with other lawmakers, some of whom refused to wear masks, during last week’s violent takeover of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob".

A Democratic member tried to pass out masks in the room and GOP members laughed at her.

Well done Congressional cons

Comment

You're so pathetic responding to your own posts.

The "guy" who was trampled and you now twice referred to as a heroine dealer was actually a WOMAN. Rosanne Boyland. She's an avid Trump and QAnon supporter who was carrying a Don't Tread on Me flag while she was trampled by other QAnon supporter.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/09/rosean...fell-to-qanon/

And the traitor that was shot, Ashli Babbitt, was also a die hard Trump supporter and QAnon follower. She was shot while trying to break into a guarded area where elected U.S. officials happened to be, hiding from crazed, cop beating lunatics who broke into the Capitol. The mob she was with had just busted in the window to help themselves through, and she was dumb enough to be the first one through. Please don't pretend like she died innocently. She was with a mob trying to overthrow the results of our election for her lord and savior donald j trump.
              Contrast that to the DC officer who was killed - also a former Vet who was generally conservative, but didn't lose his way in crackpot theories.

“He was conservative, but polite and measured” in messages he sent to the office of his congressman, Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.), according to the lawmaker’s spokesman, Aaron Fritschner. He said Sicknick supported the president and opposed impeachment, but favored gun control. He was concerned about animal cruelty and the national debt."

Comment

and you are surprised at the unrest in this country?? amazing
                you are gleeful to suppress a full third of this countries citizens, yet laws are passed that affect all. we shall see how the new admin does, will we be better off ? wont take long to find out
                5 years ago we didn’t have this problem, Mmmmmmm I wonder who instigated it? I wonder how and why all of a sudden these underground white Supremacists seem to have gotten all this strength?

I guess we should leave them alone and let them continue to spread hate speech and build a militia.... oh my bad, should have said let them continue to express their freedom of speech and start a movement.

Comment

5 years ago we didn’t have this problem, Mmmmmmm I wonder who instigated it? I wonder how and why all of a sudden these underground white Supremacists seem to have gotten all this strength?

I guess we should leave them alone and let them continue to spread hate speech and build a militia.... oh my bad, should have said let them continue to express their freedom of speech and start a movement.
                  The FBI, HHS and other agencies have warned about the growing threat from right wing terrorism. Go figure, they were right. Yes it existed well before Trump but always small pockets. Hidden and on the fringes. Now it's huge, in the open and POTUS gave them full permission to act.

Comment

The FBI, HHS and other agencies have warned about the growing threat from right wing terrorism. Go figure, they were right. Yes it existed well before Trump but always small pockets. Hidden and on the fringes. Now it's huge, in the open and POTUS gave them full permission to act.
                    He gave them full permission to act and shielded them in the process. He knew his base consisted of the uneducated white supremacists. Funny how he calls his loyal white supremacists Antifa now. It was Antifa who followed his orders and stormed our capital with weapons in hand and blood on their hands.

Comment

He gave them full permission to act and shielded them in the process. He knew his base consisted of the uneducated white supremacists. Funny how he calls his loyal white supremacists Antifa now. It was Antifa who followed his orders and stormed our capital with weapons in hand and blood on their hands.
                      Just saw the greatest meme:

It takes a special kind of stupid to think the left would dress up like the right and raid the Capitol to change the outcome of an election they just won.

Comment

Just saw the greatest meme:

It takes a special kind of stupid to think the left would dress up like the right and raid the Capitol to change the outcome of an election they just won.
                        Antifa isnt left or right- they are anarchists ,they love the turmoil.
                        they side with the left currently as they arent in power and subscribe to the far left policies
                        why are most of the constant antifa issues in Washinghton state? one of the more liberal left states in the country and not in say South Carolina or Michigan?
                        Antifa is a tool- to be used by the left to degrade any situation-and they are happy to do it

Comment

Antifa isnt left or right- they are anarchists ,they love the turmoil.
                          they side with the left currently as they arent in power and subscribe to the far left policies
                          why are most of the constant antifa issues in Washinghton state? one of the more liberal left states in the country and not in say South Carolina or Michigan?
                          Antifa is a tool- to be used by the left to degrade any situation-and they are happy to do it
                          Antifa is a virtually nonexistent boogeyman the right tries to use to justify the actions by it's own members. They're both wrong, but you all need to stop saying "But Antifa! But Hillary! But Obama!" No. No "buts". Admit you're side did or said something wrong and it's much easier to move on and actually get somewhere. Countering one bad action with another won't get anyone anywhere.

Comment

Antifa is a virtually nonexistent boogeyman the right tries to use to justify the actions by it's own members. They're both wrong, but you all need to stop saying "But Antifa! But Hillary! But Obama!" No. No "buts". Admit you're side did or said something wrong and it's much easier to move on and actually get somewhere. Countering one bad action with another won't get anyone anywhere.
                            I have seen universal condemnation on the right for these actions as is appropriate...I do not care which party or fringe group they came from they should be prosecuted...the issue I have is that libs like you refuse to admit that there is a violent fringe on the left that does despicable things as well... I find it disgusting that you let that fringe co-opt what could have been a unifying message this summer during the protests for George Floyd...you think you have defined what a Trump voter is but you really have no clue because there is no one identifying characteristic...they come from a very diverse set of backgrounds and circumstances

Comment

I have seen universal condemnation on the right for these actions as is appropriate...I do not care which party or fringe group they came from they should be prosecuted...the issue I have is that libs like you refuse to admit that there is a violent fringe on the left that does despicable things as well... I find it disgusting that you let that fringe co-opt what could have been a unifying message this summer during the protests for George Floyd...you think you have defined what a Trump voter is but you really have no clue because there is no one identifying characteristic...they come from a very diverse set of backgrounds and circumstances
                              Biden spoke up multiple times this summer, almost immediately, against the violence surrounding the Flloyd protests

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6576824002/

So have many other top Dems https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/3317862001/

Trump has made many false statements about it
                              https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/tr...dled-protests/

Comment

Until last week there was rarely condemnation by the right against violence on the right.
                                They raise money for people like Kyle Rittenhouse and Trump even spoke positively about him. Trump called the Charlottsville KKK attendees "very fine people" He called last week's invaders "special" and told them he loved them. His weak attempts at walk backs now are disingenuous. Even if he truly mean it 9he doesn't; it's clear his aides made him do those appearances) it's too late. The boy who cried wolf cannot be believed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X