Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it that they are getting ECNL next season, meanwhile, their 04s were beaten by WFF yesterday. Not a good sign of things to come.
    I heard it has already been confirmed to FP that they are not getting ECNL for the girls.

Comment

I heard it has already been confirmed to FP that they are not getting ECNL for the girls.
      I also heard many tbu girls have verbally committed to florida premier for next season. Florida premier is going to have the most talent stack team in florida

Comment

Why are FP coaches at the ECNL showcase? They out here scouting for next season? They don’t appear on the Team List so thought is was strange to see them.
        FP - keeping hope alive!

Comment

It is West Florida Flames

Let me guess Dynamo? Another has been never was jumping on board.

Comment

It is West Florida Flames
            Does Florida Premier have to repeat everything TBU does and has done? Though FP could be a little more original. FPFC is the “me too” club.

Comment

Does Florida Premier have to repeat everything TBU does and has done? Though FP could be a little more original. FPFC is the “me too” club.
              Tbu staff never pick up dog poop for a promotion.

Comment

Florida Premier joins WPSL! This will be a great opportunity for the elite women players in the Tampa Bay Area.

Comment

You mean for former TBU players to play when they are home for the summer and to stay in shape for the fall college season. Believe me, there won’t be many FP players playing on this team being that they don’t get a lot of girls playing in college.

Comment

Florida premier will be a full ecnl club next season. This does not look good for tbu

Comment

Florida premier will be a full ecnl club next season. This does not look good for tbu
                      That’s what Florida Premier says every year - like little boy who cried wolf

Comment

That’s what Florida Premier says every year - like little boy who cried wolf
                        Big announcement FP is going to get ECNL and GA next season on the girls side. FP is taking over. Looking to be the Tophat of FL.

Comment

Big announcement FP is going to get ECNL and GA next season on the girls side. FP is taking over. Looking to be the Tophat of FL.
                          Have you seen the neighborhoods surrounding Tophat? Have you seen the 'hoods surrounding FP?

No comparison.

Comment

Have you seen the neighborhoods surrounding Tophat? Have you seen the 'hoods surrounding FP?

No comparison.
                            Not sure anyone from FPFC has even seen Tophat fields - they were in CDL last year and Tophat is out of ECNL this year.

Comment

FPFC are going to get whooped in Jacksonville this weekend!

Comment

Merger is Better. TBU dad

Errand boy has been promoted to Director of pooper scooper. His collar shirt will have a big poop amoji on it...
                                http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=166518

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X