Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Disney girls showcase happen

Travelling from out of state. Many of us on our team think the idea of competing is crazy with the covid requirements, if anyone has a fever team can't play etc. We are spending an absurd amount of money for a tournament we might not even play a game in. I am really hopeful it might be cancelled. Any news you are hearing locally?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Travelling from out of state. Many of us on our team think the idea of competing is crazy with the covid requirements, if anyone has a fever team can't play etc. We are spending an absurd amount of money for a tournament we might not even play a game in. I am really hopeful it might be cancelled. Any news you are hearing locally?
    They have moved the tournament to Orange Blossom Trail. You guys will love it.

Comment

Florida Covid cases are a disaster. I don't understand why anyone would spend money to travel here right now, and compete against teams from Florida clubs - most of which have already had several cases of Covid from players and coaches.

Comment

Florida Covid cases are a disaster. I don't understand why anyone would spend money to travel here right now, and compete against teams from Florida clubs - most of which have already had several cases of Covid from players and coaches.
        Easy fix, have your kid stay home, done!

Comment

there will be no showcase. annoucement coming soon.

Comment

It makes sense as to why it would be cancelled but I am bummed about it.

Comment

there will be no showcase. annoucement coming soon.
              It is not cancelled. You bum

Comment

They are holding onto the info, they are trying to figure out a way to not return team fees

Comment

They are holding onto the info, they are trying to figure out a way to not return team fees
                  Correct, they reduced the length of the showcase to only Saturday and Sunday instead of playing Friday through Monday as planned. If a few registered clubs get a player/coach Covid positive then even less teams will participate. So this may get cancelled very last minute

Comment

It is not cancelled. You bum
                    Yet...

Comment

A lot of the central Florida teams have pulled out due to the requirements. Good luck.

Comment

Correct, they reduced the length of the showcase to only Saturday and Sunday instead of playing Friday through Monday as planned. If a few registered clubs get a player/coach Covid positive then even less teams will participate. So this may get cancelled very last minute
                        Or your games get cancelled last minute because an opponent had one or more positive cases. At least FL families aren't paying for flights like other teams have to. Looks like many have dropped out. Really stupid to have it

Comment

Not sure why everyone is so Covid scared anymore. Most of the florida players have antibodies already. You out of state libs just need to stay home locked down forever.

Comment

Not sure why everyone is so Covid scared anymore. Most of the florida players have antibodies already. You out of state libs just need to stay home locked down forever.
                            5% of the population has had covid, but you think most Florida players have antibodies? How stupid are you? Did you write this while running through the Capitol yesterday?

Comment

5% of the population has had covid, but you think most Florida players have antibodies? How stupid are you? Did you write this while running through the Capitol yesterday?
                              You are a fvcking idiot. 5% of the population has Covid?

Please, please you ****ing stupid wanna be epidemiologist explain to me why / how you came up with 5%? Then I’ll point out why you are an idiot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X