Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we supposed to sit in the car instead and watch the phone I’d rather watch my kid while you sit in your car.
    You sound like another hovering parent. Oooohhh, I better watch my kid train!!

Sounds like a blast, loser.......

Comment

I will and thanks and will continue to watch my kid from a safe distance while wearing a mask.

Comment

I will and thanks and will continue to watch my kid from a safe distance while wearing a mask.
        And, your kid, and your kid's team, suffers. But, you got your hovering down pat......

Comment

You mistakenly assume watching means hovering but you do you and I’ll be me.Cars a good place for you if you feel so unsafe fatties,unhealthy are most at risk anyways

Comment

Always amazes me when people drop thousands of dollars on anything, then go out of their way to limit the success of the very thing they just paid for. It's like buying a Ferrari and fitting it with a parachute, and them complaining to your dealer why there's a drag when drive it....

Comment

You mistakenly assume watching means hovering but you do you and I’ll be me.Cars a good place for you if you feel so unsafe fatties,unhealthy are most at risk anyways
              Again...nobody in the facility wants you there, but you do you. Me? I'm going for a run, fatty.

Comment

Shouldn't you be puffing on someone's fatty?

Comment

Quick run to Dunkin or McDs maybe.

Comment

Funny how the lawnmower daddy shifts it to concern about Covid. Before Covid, during Covid, and after Covid....you are a distraction. A selfish one at that.

Comment

Indoor practices very risky

My takeaway from this thread is that WAY too many parents watch their kid’s practices....
                      My takeaway from ALL OF THIS is that way to many people think their opinion matters and they must be heard and adhered to by anyone and everyone. We would all be better off if everyone (this means you) keep your fkg mouths shut. No body cares about your dumb@ss opinion.

"social media made way to many people comfortable disrespecting others and not get punched in the face for it" TYSON

Comment

My takeaway from ALL OF THIS is that way to many people think their opinion matters and they must be heard and adhered to by anyone and everyone. We would all be better off if everyone (this means you) keep your fkg mouths shut. No body cares about your dumb@ss opinion.

"social media made way to many people comfortable disrespecting others and not get punched in the face for it" TYSON
                        Actually, the lawnmower daddy is a problem for the entire team. So, when your selfish attitudes impact other paying customers, they should be educated.

I realize you can't fix stupid, and that's the cross we have to carry at times. But, I also won't stop calling it out, either.

Comment

Are we supposed to sit in the car instead and watch the phone I’d rather watch my kid while you sit in your car.
                          There's absoletly no reason for a parent to be watching and indoor practice in the middle of a pandemic. You're putting everyone at risk.

Besides, your kid might actually play better, if they don't have to worry about a hovering parent analyzing their every move.

Comment

So you’re actively posting on a site where people share their opinions on many topics, and you’re insulted when someone shares an opinion?

I don’t think my opinion matters to you. Nor should it. But I can tell you 100% that coaches can’t stand parents who hover over every practice.

Comment

My takeaway from your post is that you really are about as sharp as a soccer ball, you chucklehead.

Comment

You really should learn what the difference between "to" and "too" is, bright boy.

And "no body?" Are we talking about corpses, here?

It appears that the dumbass here is you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X