Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corruption at the Chapel. Why abandon God?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes unfortunately bought the turds novi was passing off as chocolate.
    -Team seemed talented, but after tryouts you get to see the soccer IQ :(
    -Coach seemed promising and talked a good game, but misses a lot of practice, (havent trained since Oct) FP as a whole kinda shut down senior teams for HS season, but even if they didnt I doubt we would be doing much.

I dont particularly care if I cough up for the ugly green kit, and I cant see the ECNL upcharge being more than 2k. Not that the $ itself is the issue, I would just like to feel like my kid is getting... well really anything in return.
    I'm a coach at a local club not affiliated with any of the three clubs mentioned in this thread. What I can tell you looking at it from the outside of what's going on over there. FP are selling absolute snake oil if you aren't on their top team you are wasting your time and money. And if you're on the top team, pending the age group, you still maybe wasting your time and money. The FP "FCL" teams Ive seen this season would be very bad CDL/USA level teams. It's a bad joke and I feel bad for the families who are paying the price to deal with that each and every weekend.

Comment

You aren't exactly impartial and I don't think you are seeing this very accurately. I have a kid on an FCL team. It is talented and would be a top level CDL team. I have no illusions about my kids level and, although I'd like to see him make an ECNLR team and I think he could do fine there, he isn't an ECNL/MLS Elite player. We've been at other clubs before. The level is better here but the biggest difference is the passion and amount the coaches and directors care. School season is a bit frustrating as we have kids all over the place and can't keep regular practices but the club offers 2 nights per week for all senior players in addition to whatever team practices we can have. My kid is doing school ball so he is too busy for that. I wish we still had stuff going on, but my kid is part of the problem for scheduling so it is what it is.

To the original poster, if you really are with FP, I'd say you definitely should not consider going to WC. Maybe you could look at lutz but they have a much shorter season than FP does and I would assume they struggle with getting regular senior practices in during HS Soccer.

I'm a coach at a local club not affiliated with any of the three clubs mentioned in this thread. What I can tell you looking at it from the outside of what's going on over there. FP are selling absolute snake oil if you aren't on their top team you are wasting your time and money. And if you're on the top team, pending the age group, you still maybe wasting your time and money. The FP "FCL" teams Ive seen this season would be very bad CDL/USA level teams. It's a bad joke and I feel bad for the families who are paying the price to deal with that each and every weekend.

Comment

You aren't exactly impartial and I don't think you are seeing this very accurately. I have a kid on an FCL team. It is talented and would be a top level CDL team. I have no illusions about my kids level and, although I'd like to see him make an ECNLR team and I think he could do fine there, he isn't an ECNL/MLS Elite player. We've been at other clubs before. The level is better here but the biggest difference is the passion and amount the coaches and directors care. School season is a bit frustrating as we have kids all over the place and can't keep regular practices but the club offers 2 nights per week for all senior players in addition to whatever team practices we can have. My kid is doing school ball so he is too busy for that. I wish we still had stuff going on, but my kid is part of the problem for scheduling so it is what it is.

To the original poster, if you really are with FP, I'd say you definitely should not consider going to WC. Maybe you could look at lutz but they have a much shorter season than FP does and I would assume they struggle with getting regular senior practices in during HS Soccer.
        My apologies, you are perhaps correct, I've only watched and evaluated the girls side of the things.

Comment

I do not have a girl but I've watch some of those teams. I think it is fair to say that the girls FCL teams are a mixed bag and a work in progress. I think that is true of girls soccer generally as there isn't a lot of depth. When you get past the 1st team, it is a crap shoot everywhere. I have a co-worker with a daughter at TBU and they definitely have the best depth but after their ENCL and ECNL-R teams it is pretty similar (from what I hear, I haven't watched) to the FCL level at Premier.

My apologies, you are perhaps correct, I've only watched and evaluated the girls side of the things.

Comment

When are the 2 nights per week?

We have asked our coach about this and have been told of a 2 total practices of this nature. Have asked if the club plans to continue this but cant get a coherent response, it's usually something like "oh let me look into that"
            I would probably be content with this as we have a schedule outside of the club as well.

I really don't want to go to WC, but for proximity that and lutz just kinda make sense. I get that as a whole club FP is better, but my kid isnt ECNL material at this point either, everything below that seems to be a bit of a circle-jerk. Just cant seem to get a decent coach out of the mix, that would make a world of difference.

Comment

I guess what Im asking being more direct is would it be better on a WC ECNLR team than one of the FCL teams at FP/TBU/WFF
              Florida premier is the better club. The coaches at florida premier can help more with development.

Comment

They were doing them Wednesday night at Collier and Thursday night at Starkey at 730s in November and December. I'm not certain about January.

Here is the unfortunate news though (my opinion for what it is worth), when you get to senior level teams, if they aren't ECNL or a high level like that, you just do not get the same buy in from the kids and families as you do for the top teams. That influences the coaches who see attendance go down so they don't keep scheduling this stuff. My kid would show up to whatever the coach scheduled, but half his team is cool with just doing stuff here and there. When school soccer is out, my kid guest plays or goes to other team trainings to get extra touches. Ask the coach if he can put you in touch with other coaches in the age group or a year up or down to see if your son can jump in to extra sessions. They rarely say no and usually only if they are doing scrimmages or have no space.

We have asked our coach about this and have been told of a 2 total practices of this nature. Have asked if the club plans to continue this but cant get a coherent response, it's usually something like "oh let me look into that"
                I would probably be content with this as we have a schedule outside of the club as well.

I really don't want to go to WC, but for proximity that and lutz just kinda make sense. I get that as a whole club FP is better, but my kid isnt ECNL material at this point either, everything below that seems to be a bit of a circle-jerk. Just cant seem to get a decent coach out of the mix, that would make a world of difference.

Comment

My 2 cents on Lutz for what it is worth... dollar for dollar, no one can compete with them. The problem is that what they offer is limited in both the leagues they offer but also in the amount they are allowed to play (tournaments, practices etc). If your kid is good with 2 nights a week for 6 or 7 months, then you can't beat their price. The other issue is that at the older ages some teams are pretty terrible and some are quite good. You will want to be in a good age group or do not go there. Their 04 team has always been good (not sure about this year though). Their 05 and 06 can barely field 11 competitive level players. Their 07s were awesome until they all started leaving for FP and TBU. 08s are still really good but wait until next year.

If balance and value is what you want, then it is great. If you are wanting more than what you get at FP, do not go there. Don't go to WC either. You can look at WFF, TBU or a better team at FP as your best bets.

Comment

Sporting top coach and club

Stuart Campbell is a top coach and was well sought after in the professional game. However anyone would switch to make money and stay with a friends business to get his work permit!

Stop hating. He's not the first illegal immigrant to work in soccer and wont be the last.
                    Find out the chapel way!

Comment

Price Waterhouse Cooper looking into this?

Im sure mike Moore has no idea what those nasty JB and her slimy husband
                      Is it true that Price Waterhouse Cooper have started to look into the fuzzy math book keeping and the $40,000.00 taken from Recreation children program to pay Stuart Campbell thru a side deal?

Any tax attorneys got insight on this?

Comment

No, it is not likely true and is just the same very disgruntled dad raising this for 2 straight years. And why would they need a side deal? The soccer clubs, all of them, are run by a non-profit entity which pays the coaches and directors. They do not have to keep recreational money separate from competitive money so there is no need for a side deal. The coach has a contract with the club. The club pays from revenues. The revenues come from rec, competitive, sponsors and tournaments. And by the way, competitive brings in way more money than rec. Rec is just cheaper to run because the coaches are all volunteers.

Is it true that Price Waterhouse Cooper have started to look into the fuzzy math book keeping and the $40,000.00 taken from Recreation children program to pay Stuart Campbell thru a side deal?

Comment

Yes it's true

It is very true. No matter what tbu dad or matilda Blevins keep posting.

Wesley chapel. Blevin. Campbell they changed the name why?
                          JB has been covering up paying her husband by paying his private limited liability company.

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🙊🙊🙊🙊

please forgive them heavenly father 🙏🙏

Is it true the cray cray JB was in DC at the capitol?

Mike Moore 🕌🕌🕌

Comment

Florida premier is clearly better club and organisation

Florida premier is the better club. The coaches at florida premier can help more with development.
                            I agrre with this poster. Take your kid to Florida premier and to hey have many good coaches. Not 1 or 2 like Wesley chapel.

And the coaches work together for the kids benefits.
                            No more listening to matt Blevins yelling about static stretches and proclaiming his boyfriend Stu is the top coach around. Lol

Hes such a good coach he can't even get hired by any team!
                            Stuart Campbell. Legend!
                            In his his wife and his boyfriend matt mind at least.

The pathetic half with Tammy Campbell still writing the social media posts for him. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Fake news. Fake news

Hindsight is 2020.

What a year.

The good lord is asking what happened?

Joel and Ida are in shock. Where is Jesus message?

Jen believen using soccer club as her own price Waterhouse Cooper slush fund?

Scambpells embezzling and tax dodging while on a restricted work permit?

Mike Moore pascos finest has been a good friend to the chapel board. And helped them change the name and allowed them abuse the county funds.

Mike Moore. Time to be accountable to your constituents.

Open the books at the.chapel.

Shaun B .i bet has.some things to say

$40,000.00 and jen believen using her half wit husband's company's to funnell cash to his LLC.

Then mike moore allowed jum Hubbard to changes affiliate to TBU. ?

Help the community mr moore.

This is a disgruntled dad and all a load of cobblers.
                              I am a top coach and come to my new place at

http://wiregrass-sports.com/soccer/

Comment

How deep does this go?
                                It goes deep.

Blevin deep.

Mike Moore deep.

And mucho dinero deep.

Shaun Brooks knows exactly what's happening.

Shaun. Please weigh in.

SB knows

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X