• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL is requiring masks everywhere but during the game

Stop making up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hey jerk. I was going to let my daughter go to be a good teammate. Half of our team has already said that they’re not going. Her club can’t even feel enough field players for the game. No one wants to go . My daughter doesn’t even need to go she’s already committed but she wanted to be there for her other teammates. But this is the stupidest thing in the world to travel to Florida to play a soccer game.
      I don't even want to fly to FL to see my parents let alone for soccer. I'd consider driving to a event that had rules about masks on sidelines, and to a state where mask wearing is good. But flying to FL where no one wears a mask? Then all the testing or quarantining after returning? No thanks.

Comment

I don't even want to fly to FL to see my parents let alone for soccer. I'd consider driving to a event that had rules about masks on sidelines, and to a state where mask wearing is good. But flying to FL where no one wears a mask? Then all the testing or quarantining after returning? No thanks.
        Here is a suggestion sweetie... how about moving your family to the middle of Alaska where nobody lives if you are that worried.

Comment

I’m not getting vaccinated and neither are my kids.
          guess what man, no one gives a ****

Comment

Sheep. You'd probably happily walk off a cliff if the media or government told you to.
            youre such a big man and so tough. this is totally a media creation. way to have an original thought that definitely wasnt formed by a facebook meme shared by your crackhead cousin

Comment

Here is a suggestion sweetie... how about moving your family to the middle of Alaska where nobody lives if you are that worried.
              Its about what is a reasonable risk and what isn't. If my parents were sick I'd be on a plane in 5 minutes. If I had to travel from work, fine. No one needs to go to a showcse right now. So many teams will drop out and college coaches won't come making it even less worthwhile. I totally understand the burden kids are under to get seen but this isn't forever either.

Comment

Numbnuts this isn't forever. A fee more months until most can get vaccinated. Yes it's been a terrible 9 months but we're nearing the finish line.
                Agree the vaccines are good news, but unless you work in health care; are over 60 or have a serious health condition, the chances of getting vaccinated in a few months are zero. Maybe next summer for most.

Agree too that travel showcases are totally unnecessary and ridiculous at this point. Maybe next summer when higher numbers of people can be vaccinated, but not right now in the middle of the worst of it.

Comment

Agree the vaccines are good news, but unless you work in health care; are over 60 or have a serious health condition, the chances of getting vaccinated in a few months are zero. Maybe next summer for most.

Agree too that travel showcases are totally unnecessary and ridiculous at this point. Maybe next summer when higher numbers of people can be vaccinated, but not right now in the middle of the worst of it.
                  Based on MA dashboard #s
                  2/3 of all deaths in MA are in Long term care facilities
                  98.2% of deaths have underlying conditions
                  82 Average age of Death
                  99.99% chance of anyone under 30 NOT being hospitalized

Travel showcases are completely fine and well within limits of reasonable care. Traveling in planes is safer than staying home.

Comment

Are college coaches even attending? The D1 coaches cannot so why bother?

Comment

Based on MA dashboard #s
                      82 Average age of Death

Travel showcases are completely fine and well within limits of reasonable care. Traveling in planes is safer than staying home.
                      I feel so much better now the you told us the real facts.

Comment

Based on MA dashboard #s
                        82 Average age of Death

You are a selfish moron.

Comment

Based on MA dashboard #s
                          82 Average age of Death

Can't we all just hold on for a few more months until many more are vaccinated? I don't know how many virtual covid funerals you have attended but I hope to never "attend" another one. Please do not underestimate this killer virus. Not for you or your player but for others.

Comment

youre such a big man and so tough. this is totally a media creation. way to have an original thought that definitely wasnt formed by a facebook meme shared by your crackhead cousin
                            Yes, yes... I feel the fear flowing through you...

Comment

You are a selfish moron.
                              You're the selfish one if you're depriving your child of the opportunity to get outside and play some soccer, all because you can't think for yourself and don't want to hear what the CDC published survival rates are. Even more than that, you've probably taught her in the last nine months that living in fear is "normal." Irreparable harm. Shame on you and all like you.

Comment

I believe kids should be playing soccer and I wear a mask and social distance even from extended family on holidays. I don’t think the virus is a hoax, but I do think the media sensationalizes issues to make it seem much worse. However, I do wish the ECNL would move this showcase to later in the spring when we aren’t in the middle of a surge. My daughter is going, but I wish we weren’t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X