No covid precaution ECNL Florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CDC is asking people not to travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Traveling to FL for soccer is just as bad. As a healthcare worker, its is beyond ridiculous for the ECNL to even hold the event. How is the tiny community in Greer doing now after the Greer event? AZ is out of ICU beds last I heard. So is Southern California. Fly in for 4 days for soccer and leave the community in dire straits as related to hospitals and ICU beds. Greer and SC is not the mecca of healthcare like Boston.
    Stay home please. As a healthcare worker, we have had enough of this. Stay home and play games. There is enough competition here. Film the games. Stay out of an airport, the shuttles to rental cars, and the hotels.
    Hospitals are now retesting patients every 72 hours if original test is negative. This isn't over folks. Are you all getting Covid tests to go to FL and then to come back to MA? Paying out of pocket or lying about symptoms to get your insurance to pay for it?? ECNL should cancel, end of story!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I just told my D club coach we aren’t going to Sanford - no mask requirement for players and spectators - absolutely no mention on the ECNL’s website about Covid. Just an old statement from last March. Seriously I’m not letting my daughter on a field with a bunch of kids from the south I don’t don’t wear mass. I think it’s irresponsible for the coaches of the two clubs that are going to even ask our daughters to go. What do you guys think?
      Ok tough guy. What team does your daughter play for???

Comment

Sheep. You'd probably happily walk off a cliff if the media or government told you to.
        Oh
        You are one of stupid people you see no need to wear a mask and contributed to the mess we are in. I am a sheep to not want to go to an event that will have idiots like you running around breathing on me? The government didn’t tell me to wear a mask. Science told me to wear a mask and I’m happy to do it you idiot.

Comment

Ok tough guy. What team does your daughter play for???
          I wrote this post and I meant to say that I’m not letting my daughter walk on the field with people who don’t wear masks. She wore a mask all high school season and everything was just fine. So I’m not pretending to be a tough guy. I cannot believe the EC NL leader ship are such wimps that they aren’t telling teams and spectators to wear a mask. I understand about the transmission of the field Is low risk. We all went through it this fall. I’m talking about also the idiots walking around in the sidelines with no Masks.

Comment

The CDC is asking people not to travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Traveling to FL for soccer is just as bad. As a healthcare worker, its is beyond ridiculous for the ECNL to even hold the event. How is the tiny community in Greer doing now after the Greer event? AZ is out of ICU beds last I heard. So is Southern California. Fly in for 4 days for soccer and leave the community in dire straits as related to hospitals and ICU beds. Greer and SC is not the mecca of healthcare like Boston.
            Stay home please. As a healthcare worker, we have had enough of this. Stay home and play games. There is enough competition here. Film the games. Stay out of an airport, the shuttles to rental cars, and the hotels.
            Hospitals are now retesting patients every 72 hours if original test is negative. This isn't over folks. Are you all getting Covid tests to go to FL and then to come back to MA? Paying out of pocket or lying about symptoms to get your insurance to pay for it?? ECNL should cancel, end of story!
            You forgot to mention that everyone needs to bubble wrap themselves inside their own houses and never ever ever go outside for the rest of their lives. Its sheep like you that need to get a life.

Comment

I just told my D club coach we aren’t going to Sanford - no mask requirement for players and spectators - absolutely no mention on the ECNL’s website about Covid. Just an old statement from last March. Seriously I’m not letting my daughter on a field with a bunch of kids from the south I don’t don’t wear mass. I think it’s irresponsible for the coaches of the two clubs that are going to even ask our daughters to go. What do you guys think?
              I think u should immediately pull your daughter off her ECNL team as a form of protest And give her spot to another girl! Lets see how that works out for her. Another poster..... all talk and no action.

Comment

Look I take Covid pretty seriously but there's no need for masks on the field. The risk of transmission when playing is virtually none. On the sidelines and walking around kids, coaches and parents should wear masks. If you're wearing a mask and staying apart from others, your risk is pretty low also. Let your kid go, tell her to wear a mask on the sidelines and not hand out with teammates unmasked - that latter part is the biggest risk to her getting it.
                That’s part of the issue I had was going. There’s no mask requirement at the event. So not only on the field. But off the field.

Comment

I wrote this post and I meant to say that I’m not letting my daughter walk on the field with people who don’t wear masks. She wore a mask all high school season and everything was just fine. So I’m not pretending to be a tough guy. I cannot believe the EC NL leader ship are such wimps that they aren’t telling teams and spectators to wear a mask. I understand about the transmission of the field Is low risk. We all went through it this fall. I’m talking about also the idiots walking around in the sidelines with no Masks.
                  Again, younger ECNL teams played all fall without masks (no league games were played in MA). If you won’t let your kid play if masks aren’t being worn on the field, you probably need to find a new league for her to play in this winter/spring as the league made it clear during the fall that they were not mandating masks during play and would not allow league games to be played by modified MA rules.

I agree that spectators should be wearing masks and players when they are not playing, but if you feel that strongly about masks on the field while playing, you are probably going to have to hold your kid out for the foreseeable future if she’s an ECNL player.

Comment

I think u should immediately pull your daughter off her ECNL team as a form of protest And give her spot to another girl! Lets see how that works out for her. Another poster..... all talk and no action.
                    Hey jerk. I was going to let my daughter go to be a good teammate. Half of our team has already said that they’re not going. Her club can’t even feel enough field players for the game. No one wants to go . My daughter doesn’t even need to go she’s already committed but she wanted to be there for her other teammates. But this is the stupidest thing in the world to travel to Florida to play a soccer game.

Comment

Again, younger ECNL teams played all fall without masks (no league games were played in MA). If you won’t let your kid play if masks aren’t being worn on the field, you probably need to find a new league for her to play in this winter/spring as the league made it clear during the fall that they were not mandating masks during play and would not allow league games to be played by modified MA rules.

I agree that spectators should be wearing masks and players when they are not playing, but if you feel that strongly about masks on the field while playing, you are probably going to have to hold your kid out for the foreseeable future if she’s an ECNL player.
                      Love responding to you all you people who would do anything to get your kid on a team. Wearing mass is the right thing to do to protect other people you idiot. On and off the field

Comment

You are in the vast minority if you are pushing for masks while playing.

Comment

You forgot to mention that everyone needs to bubble wrap themselves inside their own houses and never ever ever go outside for the rest of their lives. Its sheep like you that need to get a life.
                          Numbnuts this isn't forever. A fee more months until most can get vaccinated. Yes it's been a terrible 9 months but we're nearing the finish line.

Comment

I’m not getting vaccinated and neither are my kids.

Comment

Hey jerk. I was going to let my daughter go to be a good teammate. Half of our team has already said that they’re not going. Her club can’t even feel enough field players for the game. No one wants to go . My daughter doesn’t even need to go she’s already committed but she wanted to be there for her other teammates. But this is the stupidest thing in the world to travel to Florida to play a soccer game.
                              That is thoughtful of you but that is way beyond the call of good teammate duty. All public health officials are BEGGING for americans to not travel this winter.

Comment

Love responding to you all you people who would do anything to get your kid on a team. Wearing mass is the right thing to do to protect other people you idiot. On and off the field
                                If you think that masks on the field during a game are necessary, you’re not following the data. I hope you’re not letting your kid eat inside at a restaurant or ride in a car unmasked with someone outside of your household. Those situations are MUCH more likely to cause transmission.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X